babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

dogman Offline
Account closed by request

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Well all I can is this as I watch Charlie now,stuck on a bed with Gracie,like every night on this Channel no sets no real movement,Megan or some other girl trying to flog the same old shite,as regards Pictures and Extreme,thats why its a Apocalypse,which I find sad,as it would not that much to make it a whole lot better.

Age is a state of mind.
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2012 01:23 by dogman.)
02-08-2012 01:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

indeed, if bs cut down all the osg's, interuptions and plugs and cut down on cramming the beds it would be a lot better

Piper Niven Superfan
02-08-2012 01:25
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

(02-08-2012 01:25 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  indeed, if bs cut down all the osg's, interuptions and plugs and cut down on cramming the beds it would be a lot better

But if they did you would loose a hobby,cos you must get some enjoyment out of complaining about geri and the osgs otherwise you wouldnt post about it...EVERYNIGHT
02-08-2012 01:35
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

i dont post about geri and the osg's every night, some nights im being positive about babestation, and have made some positive comments about it tonight. other times i stay clear as i know ill get jumped on by bs fans

not just me being negative about bs tonight so why is it just me being singled out

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2012 01:46 by Rammyrascal.)
02-08-2012 01:43
Woiiii Offline
Senior Poster

(02-08-2012 01:17 )dogman Wrote:  Well all I can is this as I watch Charlie now,stuck on a bed with Gracie,like every night on this Channel no sets no real movement,Megan or some other girl trying to flog the same old shite,as regards Pictures and Extreme,thats why its a Apocalypse,which I find sad,as it would not that much to make it a whole lot better.

And how long was she stuck on the bed with Gracie for? I don't see any comments on the oil show she put on.

You can't pick out specific moments in the show to try and justify an argument. Every issue BS has is hyped up by people on here and it is ridiculous.

People constantly complaining about OSG's (Which I agree could be better/smaller) like it's this massive issue. Minor issues like OSG's, sets used as an argument for why it's a bad thing when a girl moves there. It's crazy.
02-08-2012 04:59
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

(02-08-2012 04:59 )Woiiii Wrote:  And how long was she stuck on the bed with Gracie for? I don't see any comments on the oil show she put on.
The oil show, like most shows, was lacking because although she looked incredible it was sit up, lay down, sit up, lay down repeat. The camera work was dookie is what I'm saying. RLC and Lexi blew them out of the water. Of the 45 mins I recorded all I got were 7 caps and they all look near identical. Plus I can't see the need for OSG's on the webstream. Why when watching a clip after the show do I need to know there was a girl caller?bladewave
So there's 1 comment.Wink
02-08-2012 08:24
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

well just think if your a caller of a babe and you get interrupted by osg's, interruptions etc, then im sure you'll get annoyed, and to an extent if your watching one of your fav bs babes, for example in my case louise porter, and my enjoyment of watching her is spoilt by interruptions etc

Piper Niven Superfan
02-08-2012 08:25
oldboy1047 Offline
Posting Machine

i refuse to call when there is more than 1 girl on as half the time if you do the girl you are talking to is either hidden by the osgs or the other girl or girls.and then of course theres the interuptions when the on screen girl is pushed to a little box in the corner while we are treated to a virtually full screen megan rabbitting on about bsx
02-08-2012 08:49
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

(02-08-2012 00:56 )the truth Wrote:  Indeed you are correct! But its a metaphor fella,if you set up a car boot sale(BS) you have to fight for the best spot in order do well.A fight the girls who have joined BS will have to do against the so called top guns Lori/Lolly/The Twins/The Mic Girl/The OSG.
Where as RLC,you'll get prime position to sell your goods,metaphoricaly speaking off course.

That is quite a myopic view since you fail to consider that because the Babestation channels are all available on freeview that the girls are seen by significantly more people which gives them a much better chance of doing well. To continue with your shop analogy it is like having a shop on a busy highstreet versus having a shop on a quiet road on the outskirts of town.

Is Babestation a competitive environment? Absolutely but that is to be expected - it is the biggest and most well known babechannel (that may stick in the craw of some people on this forum but it's true).

The usual whining about OSG's, shared beds and mic girls etc is getting tiresome. The channels use some or all of these things in an attempt to make a profit. Putting on shows that someone can watch for hours is not a priority - their priority is to find ways to encourage people to spend money. A person who merely watches all night does not contribute anything to the channels, and coming on here praising the channel in the morning is not going to pay the bills. I don't understand what part of this concept some of you seem to have such a hard time grasping.
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2012 09:08 by rj242.)
02-08-2012 09:04
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Yes your right, it's all about making money but those who can't call the shows are entitled to an opinion too about what they've watched

Piper Niven Superfan
02-08-2012 09:20

Click here to watch Babestation TV