babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(24-07-2012 12:02 )rj242 Wrote:  Even that rant has a more reasonable tone than your recent efforts!

I apologise for my apparent inconsistency. Will this do? http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid831488

(24-07-2012 12:02 )rj242 Wrote:  So you are opposed to the break mid call - How does that help the guy who is in the queue only to see the girl he wanted to talk to leave the screen. No matter when the girl takes her break somebody is going to lose out.

That's the luck of the draw. I've had it several times and never once complained. I find it hard to believe you're a caller and can't see the difference between a mid-call changeover and a between-calls changeover.
24-07-2012 12:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

I've never experienced a mid call changeover but have experienced the slightly frustrating experience of watching the girl you want to talk to leave the screen when you are in the queue. Since you have experienced both what makes one so much worse than the other since the end result is the same - you end up with a girl you don't want. I suppose it is a bit of a mood killer if you were to switch girls mid call but its not like the sitution couldn't be recovered (unless you realy disliked the girl who took over).
(This post was last modified: 24-07-2012 12:56 by rj242.)
24-07-2012 12:32
Not any more

(24-07-2012 12:32 )rj242 Wrote:  I've never experienced a mid call changeover but have experienced the slightly frustrating experience of watching the girl you want to talk to leave the screen when you are in the queue. Since you have experienced both what makes one so much worse than the other since the end result is the same - you end up with a girl you don't want.

The difference is the same as between - meeting a hot girl in a club, buying her a few drinks but at the end of the night she says "thanks, maybe next time" and getting back to her place, stripping her off, getting her into bed and half-way through shagging the living daylights out of her she suddenly says "right that's it, I'm off. You can shag my ugly sister instead". (I'm not suggesting any of the Bs girls are ugly, just illustrating a point.)

Are you getting it now?
24-07-2012 12:56
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

I get what you are saying but it would depend on the girl who takes over the call. If I am talking to Preeti and she hands over to Lolly then honestly I would be quite happy whereas if she handed over to one of the Dirty wives crew I would be unimpressed (to put it mildly).
24-07-2012 13:03
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

(24-07-2012 12:06 )bytor Wrote:  They could put one of those big flashing OSG up they are so fond of, letting callers know that the girl will be going on a break. They could even do one of those countdowns they are so fond of, from 20 minutes downwards so callers would know. Geri could interrupt every minute as she is so fond of doing, to let callers know how long they have left too. Why they could even have a message when you call saying 'the current girl is due on a break in xx minutes. Would you like to connect now or try later as we really value your call'

The girls often shout out how long they have got left on screen anyway, so none of your solutions are necessary. Admittedly the information they give often turns out to be not exactly correct, but it's usually near enough. Reading the above few posts, it makes me wonder if people are watching Babestation with the sound turned down and therefore don't hear what the girls are saying.
24-07-2012 14:04
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(24-07-2012 14:04 )southlondonphil Wrote:  
(24-07-2012 12:06 )bytor Wrote:  They could put one of those big flashing OSG up they are so fond of, letting callers know that the girl will be going on a break. They could even do one of those countdowns they are so fond of, from 20 minutes downwards so callers would know. Geri could interrupt every minute as she is so fond of doing, to let callers know how long they have left too. Why they could even have a message when you call saying 'the current girl is due on a break in xx minutes. Would you like to connect now or try later as we really value your call'

The girls often shout out how long they have got left on screen anyway, so none of your solutions are necessary. Admittedly the information they give often turns out to be not exactly correct, but it's usually near enough. Reading the above few posts, it makes me wonder if people are watching Babestation with the sound turned down and therefore don't hear what the girls are saying.

I wasn't really being that serious. Just thinking that as BS already use all these ploys to advertise why not utilise them to announce a change of shifts too Smile
24-07-2012 14:50
wiz man Offline
Senior Poster

Well seeing as I started this discussion I should add my thoughts I guess!

Firstly some clarifications!

No I was not watching with the volume turned down!

No the girl in question had not mentioned either before the call or during the call that she was going off for a break be it scheduled or unscheduled!

The girl in question had only been back on screen about 20 minutes after being on a break for a good hour!

I have had this happen to me before on babestation while talking to Louise but she was kind enough to explain the situation as it was unfolding and who and why I was being passed on as it were!

My annoyance was at the way the usual screen change interruption took place the girl completely disappeared from the screen with no explanation and I was then connected through to another girl who I had no interest in as she simply does nothing for me!!

It's like going out for a meal and you really want steak and you get your steak and your half way through eating your dinner when suddenly along comes the restaurant takes away your steak and give you a tomatoe instead! (And no I'm not comparing the girls to being bits of meat it just makes sense in my head)

Use a count down get the girls to tell the person on the phone what's happening! Don't just do what you like for no regard to your client!

I also am not and was not suggesting that bs are the only channel with flaws I am aware of and have experienced other issues with other channels including RLC but this issue just happened to be about bs and it is not the first time it has happened to me but will be the last as I will no longer call them which is a shame as they still have some of the best girl!

Hope that was a balanced view point!

Favourite girls: Louise Porter, Kandi Kay, Daryl Morgan, Sophie Hart, Siobhan Hughes and Jasmine Jones
(This post was last modified: 24-07-2012 18:25 by wiz man.)
24-07-2012 18:01
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

holly kent who has been on babestation using the name jada gold is on channel 4 right now in a documentary called beauty and the beast. its about women who are obsessed with looking good go to live with women who are disfigured in someway (hence the title beauty and the beast) in an attempt to teach them that looks arent everything

Piper Niven Superfan
24-07-2012 20:17
Not any more

(24-07-2012 13:03 )rj242 Wrote:  I get what you are saying but it would depend on the girl who takes over the call. If I am talking to Preeti and she hands over to Lolly then honestly I would be quite happy whereas if she handed over to one of the Dirty wives crew I would be unimpressed (to put it mildly).

Well my biggest turn-off is silicone tits..................
24-07-2012 21:04
karma77 Offline
Senior Poster

Jada gold is looking good !
24-07-2012 21:15

Click here to watch Babestation TV