Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(01-06-2012 17:51 )rj242 Wrote:  
(01-06-2012 16:38 )dogman Wrote:  The reason the twins are favoured so much is they are willing to do extreme and full frontal nudity in their pics,got f**k all to do with call stats,every time I have seen them lately they always seem to be shaking their phones or begging for callers,

That is just not true. A lot of girls do Xtreme and don't get the screen time the twins do, some have even been let go. Preeti and Priya may not be to your taste but they are popular and from what I have seen, they have been just as busy on the phones if not busier than most of the other girls.

I think this has all been discussed before several times, usually in relation to Lolly.
I imagine the twins are probably no more or less popular than other girls. In fact from what I've seen on BS and other channels, nobody seems to be getting many calls and there is more phone waving than actual talking. Perhaps the economic situation has meant that the channels are all chasing a diminishing pool of potential callers?
I think the twins are probably useful to BS because they seem to be readily available and perhaps also because BS can sell "real" naked shots of them and use them sometimes on Extreme. There's probably still some novelty value (for new callers at least) of their being twins though BS doesn't seem to exploit that much nowadays.
02-06-2012 21:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

I don't call the channels myself, but I'm sure if call levels are down, its maybe because people think they can put their money to other uses in these harsh economic times.

Its probably more important now to spend or save your money on essentials such as food, bills, petrol than spending it on calling the babe channels
02-06-2012 21:26
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(02-06-2012 21:26 )dan g 27 Wrote:  I don't call the channels myself, but I'm sure if call levels are down, its maybe because people think they can put their money to other uses in these harsh economic times.

Its probably more important now to spend or save your money on essentials such as food, bills, petrol than spending it on calling the babe channels

Exactly. One of the reasons why I'm so puzzled the various babe channels don't reduce the price of calls (and connection fees). They would likely receive more calls and that would, presumably, balance out the price cuts.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
03-06-2012 15:32
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

You would need to significantly increase call numbers to justify a price cut. If you were to cut prices to £1 per minute for example, you need to increase call volume by 50% just to make the same amount of money.
03-06-2012 18:40
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

(03-06-2012 18:40 )rj242 Wrote:  You would need to significantly increase call numbers to justify a price cut. If you were to cut prices to £1 per minute for example, you need to increase call volume by 50% just to make the same amount of money.
More people would be willing to call maybe if its cheaper, if cheaper prices are put in place you get more people in to call
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2012 18:45 by dan g 27.)
03-06-2012 18:44
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

I am sure that more people will call if prices are cut but the real question is will you get enough new people calling to pay for that price cut. As I said in my example of a £1 per minute call, call numbers must increase by 50% just to stay the same - that is a huge number and anything less will result in the channel losing money. That is a huge gamble for any business to take and one that could backfire. There is also the fact that a lot of people (including many on this forum) are simply not prepared to call no matter what the price is.
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2012 19:05 by rj242.)
03-06-2012 19:04
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

The cheaper call rates seem to work well for xxXpanded TV , so there is no reason as far as i can see why cheap call rates wouldn't work in terms of creating more call volumes for BS . Masti Chat days are already £1.03 per min (land line)

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2012 19:09 by mr mystery.)
03-06-2012 19:04
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

But are they not losing money anyway by having lets say expensive prices for calls?
03-06-2012 19:11
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

(03-06-2012 19:04 )mr mystery Wrote:  The cheaper call rates seem to work well for xxXpanded TV , so there is no reason as far as i can see why cheap call rates wouldn't work in terms of creating more call volumes for BS .

xxXpanded TV has a much cheaper set up. Only one fixed camera and one set. Even presentation wise it looks cheaper and in terms of girls it only gets the ones that the other channels don't want. If they were making money hand over fist then other channels would be quick to adopt that model but the fact that they have not speaks for itself.

The other issue with increased call volume is that it will be harder to get through to the girls which will put people of calling if they are always in a queue.
03-06-2012 19:14
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

(03-06-2012 19:11 )dan g 27 Wrote:  But are they not losing money anyway by having lets say expensive prices for calls?

Who knows if they are losing money? i doubt if anyone on this forum has seen the books but even if they are a price cut will accelerate those losses if it is not paid for by a massive increase in callers. I am not saying that a price cut can't work but it is a huge gamble with an uncertain outcome.
03-06-2012 19:22

Click here to watch Babestation TV