babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(01-06-2012 08:09 )bytor Wrote:  I wish BS would let the twins have a bit more time off at the same time.
How long, though? Months? Years? Wink

Clearly if the 3rd channel is being changed again, perhaps there's a spot for Geri to hog the whole thing all night. Then she can interrupt herself to flog her pix as much as she likes bladewave

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
01-06-2012 08:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

just hope Lolly Lotty and Lori are not on the same night megan might get confused Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
01-06-2012 08:52
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(01-06-2012 08:14 )shankey! Wrote:  do they actually sell any of these pics? lolly senior can be found in every position under the sun via the web and in hd video!

I only have an old simple mobile. No camera in it, and it does not show pictures. Its all I need. Its usually switched off and rarely used.
Technical question.
Do people buy the pics because that is the only way of getting them onto their mobile? Is it actually possible to transfer pics from a computer to a modern non-internet type mobile phone?
01-06-2012 09:46
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

(01-06-2012 08:44 )Doddle Wrote:  
(01-06-2012 08:09 )bytor Wrote:  I wish BS would let the twins have a bit more time off at the same time.
How long, though? Months? Years? Wink

Clearly if the 3rd channel is being changed again, perhaps there's a spot for Geri to hog the whole thing all night. Then she can interrupt herself to flog her pix as much as she likes bladewave

You're onto something there...but why stop at Geri? You could have Megan on as well...they could spend the whole night interrupting each other to flog their respective bits of tat. I bet the channel's viewer would love it!
01-06-2012 09:51
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

(01-06-2012 08:09 )bytor Wrote:  I wish BS would let the twins have a bit more time off at the same time. I don't know if it is just bad timing on my part but every time I have switched the channels on for the last few days one of them seems to be permanently on. I know Lori is away but surely there are opportunities here for other girls to get more exposure (no pun intended) and build up a decent amount of call stats.

The reason the twins are favoured so much is they are willing to do extreme and full frontal nudity in their pics,got f**k all to do with call stats,every time I have seen them lately they always seem to be shaking their phones or begging for callers,

Age is a state of mind.
01-06-2012 16:38
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(01-06-2012 09:51 )Carl43a Wrote:  
(01-06-2012 08:44 )Doddle Wrote:  Clearly if the 3rd channel is being changed again, perhaps there's a spot for Geri to hog the whole thing all night. Then she can interrupt herself to flog her pix as much as she likes bladewave
You're onto something there...but why stop at Geri? You could have Megan on as well...they could spend the whole night interrupting each other to flog their respective bits of tat. I bet the channel's viewer would love it!
Yeah, but the difference is Megan hasn't got her own tat to flog! Nor does she boot other perfomers aside to have a go on the phones on a semi-regular basis (generally sticking to either the early part of the night, or sometimes the late)

I do realise that those performers who have pix to push, eg the Twins, get promoted more than those who don't Sad

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2012 17:23 by Doddle.)
01-06-2012 17:22
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

god gonna be a major culture shock for Jada tonight the majority of the girls she worked with have now gone

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
01-06-2012 17:23
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

(01-06-2012 16:38 )dogman Wrote:  The reason the twins are favoured so much is they are willing to do extreme and full frontal nudity in their pics,got f**k all to do with call stats,every time I have seen them lately they always seem to be shaking their phones or begging for callers,

That is just not true. A lot of girls do Xtreme and don't get the screen time the twins do, some have even been let go. Preeti and Priya may not be to your taste but they are popular and from what I have seen, they have been just as busy on the phones if not busier than most of the other girls.
01-06-2012 17:51
Heywood Jablome Offline
Master Poster

Surprised eek

HOLY KA-SHMOLY! I think I just saw the one and only Jada on BS doing the "sell the mugs a pic or video" guff.

PLEASE tell me she's on the way back - no-one gets into positions like Jada. With the possible exception of the sorely missed Morgan, Jada was always my favourite, right from the Babecast days of flashing her perfect pussy Rolleyes

It was a fleeting glimpse as the channel displayed though, so I have no way of knowing if the dreaded "add lumpy footballs to the chest" surgeon has got hold of her, as there were rumours a few months back.......

Fingers crossed she is still as all natural and horny as she always was!
01-06-2012 22:42
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(01-06-2012 09:46 )TheWatcher Wrote:  I only have an old simple mobile. No camera in it, and it does not show pictures. Its all I need. Its usually switched off and rarely used.
Technical question.
Do people buy the pics because that is the only way of getting them onto their mobile? Is it actually possible to transfer pics from a computer to a modern non-internet type mobile phone?
you can get the images of any girl on to your computer by simply copying it then uploading it to your phone free !
02-06-2012 14:47

Click here to watch Babestation TV