babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(21-05-2012 17:55 )rj242 Wrote:  Realistically where else are you going to promote Xtreme other than the main show?

You're missing the point. The problem isn't the advertising of Xtreme on the free-to-air shows but the relentless dumbing down of those shows, trying (and failing) to make Xtreme appear a better deal. Dogman gets it:

(21-05-2012 16:42 )dogman Wrote:  In my view,the only way that B/S will return to its former glory is kill off extreme.This one channel has slowly but surely dragged the other three channels down to what they are now,as I have said before everything revolves around extreme,it has killed off the glamour and fun on Babestation,the more upmarket girls have gone,and for me anyway thats the reason I rarely watch let alone phone this channel anymore.
21-05-2012 20:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

the advertising for extreme when it first started wasnt that bad. thing is if the girls were right you would be more likely to put up with the ads.

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
21-05-2012 20:18
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

(21-05-2012 20:03 )vila Wrote:  You're missing the point. The problem isn't the advertising of Xtreme on the free-to-air shows but the relentless dumbing down of those shows, trying (and failing) to make Xtreme appear a better deal. Dogman gets it:

And you of course are ignoring the fact that one channel is heavily regulated while the other is not. If Babestation were intentionally toning down the main show to promote Xtreme then explain why every other station has been producing much tamer shows over the last 2 years when they don't have an Xtreme channel.
21-05-2012 21:07
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(21-05-2012 21:07 )rj242 Wrote:  
(21-05-2012 20:03 )vila Wrote:  You're missing the point. The problem isn't the advertising of Xtreme on the free-to-air shows but the relentless dumbing down of those shows, trying (and failing) to make Xtreme appear a better deal. Dogman gets it:

And you of course are ignoring the fact that one channel is heavily regulated while the other is not. If Babestation were intentionally toning down the main show to promote Xtreme then explain why every other station has been producing much tamer shows over the last 2 years when they don't have an Xtreme channel.

(23-04-2012 15:38 )mr mystery Wrote:  The latest Ofcom broadcast bulletin issue number 204 23/4/2012 is out .

Get Lucky TV Sky Sky channel 909 has just been found in breach for material shown on the Dirty Wives show on the 15/2/2012 ,

Cellcast Babe channel currently under investigation is:
Masti Chat on the channel named Party on freeview for something shown on 18/3/2012. .

Complaints received and not investigated concerning the Cellcast channels are :

Babes From TV on Get Lucky TV :22/3/2012 .
Dirty Wives on the freeview Party channel : 11/3/12

I just thought i'd quote my own post in this thread that i originally made in the Ofcom section just under a month ago (other non Cellcast channels edited out) to highlight the fact that Cellcast seem to be under pressure from Ofcom at present , i don't think that the Cellcast shows are being dumbed down because of the Xtreme channel , BS are probably playing safe because of all the bloody Ofcom investigations and in breach ruling that have been going on in the last few months , the Masti Chat investigation seems to be still ongoing as there is no mention either in breach or not in breach in Ofcoms latest bulletin out today , but Lucky Star Sky Ch 910 (Babestation Xtra) has been found not in breach today for something shown on the 30/3/2012 .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 21-05-2012 22:05 by mr mystery.)
21-05-2012 21:53
zola Offline
Posting Machine

with elite doing 2-4-1 I think babestation need some sort of reply and a good one at that especially as they have this dutch license. lets see a 2-4-1 with some interaction for a change.

PER FAVORE NON MI ROMPERE LE PALLE
22-05-2012 22:03
Schuey Offline
Senior Poster

(22-05-2012 22:03 )zola Wrote:  with elite doing 2-4-1 I think babestation need some sort of reply and a good one at that especially as they have this dutch license. lets see a 2-4-1 with some interaction for a change.

Indeed, Babestation were setting the standard 2 months ago, now they'e gone back to being the tamest channel.
22-05-2012 22:10
-PJ- Offline
Posting Machine

Webstream quality is appalling, almost unwatchable due to the lag.
22-05-2012 23:26
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

Hope the sound for BSXtra is sorted, last night was unwatchable due to the poor quality.
23-05-2012 19:48
Jabba Offline
Senior Poster

who still watching BS?
best to watch repeats on Dave ;-)
24-05-2012 00:36
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(24-05-2012 00:36 )Jabba Wrote:  who still watching BS?
best to watch repeats on Dave ;-)

Not a classic line-up tonight, no. That said, it would be at least bearable (to me anyway) if Daryl wasn't so reserved these days. Don't get me wrong I think the world of Daryl, she's a great looking gal, with a great personality, and the best fake tits across all the channels, but she is always so covered these days, and reticent to keep her knockers out. Sadly.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
24-05-2012 00:41

Click here to watch Babestation TV