babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

xthatshortguyx Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(21-05-2012 14:01 )HannahsPet Wrote:  What do you guys think is this the worst lineup of girls for at least 5 years maybe more. in my opinion it could be dont remember a time when i turned it over so much or not even bother tuning at 9 to see who was on for the night.

yeah i would agree with that. for me there really is only 3 girls that i watch, where as there are quite a few girls that i seriously do not find attractive. but that is just my opinion dont wanna be offending anyone. although i havnt been watching for 5 years it has got worse over the last couple

Top Babes:*Hannah Martin**Clare Richards**Lori Buckby**Mica Martinez**Kandi Kay**Ella Jolie**Daryl Morgan**Tori Lee*
(This post was last modified: 21-05-2012 14:26 by xthatshortguyx.)
21-05-2012 14:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

They do seem to have a pretty weak roster at the moment. Granted, there are a few diamonds in the rough (no offence intended by that phrase); but for me the worst aspect of a large majority of BS performers is that they are either very, very lazy performers or they are entirely predictable and do the same thing every night they're on. Mixing up their routines, or wearing more clothes initially and then progressivly removing layers the closer it gets to 'tits out time' might help. Then again you could say that about every channel, not just BS. I mean, Elite is incredibly dull right now; and RLC is even more repetative than BS !

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
21-05-2012 15:29
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

yeah have been disappointed with the other channels especialy elite its got to the point where i will watch a movie or stuff on normal channels than watch the babeshows

weird because the day shows on BS have improved but the night shows have become Dire IMO

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
21-05-2012 15:39
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

In my view,the only way that B/S will return to its former glory is kill off extreme.This one channel has slowly but surely dragged the other three channels down to what they are now,as I have said before everything revolves around extreme,it has killed off the glamour and fun on Babestation,the more upmarket girls have gone,and for me anyway thats the reason I rarely watch let alone phone this channel anymore.The current line up has no real appeal,apart from Cherri,they need to gets some glamour back.Thats why I now watch R/L/C,where once it was always B/S.

Age is a state of mind.
21-05-2012 16:42
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

I will agree the roster is weak but the number of babes I do like on bs is increasing. At the moment it's Louise porter, letesha, sasha, mica and Michelle Thorne. As for the shows, think bs should ditch Masti nights and dirty wives and just have bs1, bs2 and bsxtra, also I'd ditch the mic girls and reduce the interruptions from full screen ads and osg's

Piper Niven Superfan
21-05-2012 17:10
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

If you are a person who has been watching these shows for years then it is bound to be getting boring as there is a limit to what the girls can do. Even if it is your favourite girl, there is only so many times that she can run through her bag of tricks before you get bored and start wanting something else. It is different when you call but I would imagine that most of us are on a limited budget and can't afford to call each night.
21-05-2012 17:33
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

From what's I've seen recently you only need to look on the who's on the babestation tonight thread and you can pretty much work out from there what kind of show you are going to get. Also this endless amount of plugging the XTreme is show indeed killing off the event of the main show.

How exactly are you going to entice anybody to ring into the show if you are being constantly reminded of just exactly what you can't see unless you pay for XTreme.

I think a balance needs to be sorted out. When you have models on the show advertising XTreme aswell as trying to get you to call them it just doesn't work.

As far as the day shows are concerned, to me it's not a show unless the models are stripping, nice bit of eye candy but that's about it.

Back to the main night show, Babestation needs to promote that and nothing else. I've allways said XTreme should have it's own dedicated channel because right now the 2 are just clashing and are in many ways cancelling each other out in the process.
21-05-2012 17:34
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

Realistically where else are you going to promote Xtreme other than the main show? Also the people who are interested in paying for Xtreme are likely to be watching the main show so it is the perfect place to advertise. Are you likely to make callers who are not interested in Xtreme stop calling? - maybe a few. Are you likely to make freeloaders change the channel? - who cares.
21-05-2012 17:55
rennisonf Offline
Junior Poster

(21-05-2012 16:42 )dogman Wrote:  In my view,the only way that B/S will return to its former glory is kill off extreme.This one channel has slowly but surely dragged the other three channels down to what they are now,as I have said before everything revolves around extreme,it has killed off the glamour and fun on Babestation,the more upmarket girls have gone,and for me anyway thats the reason I rarely watch let alone phone this channel anymore.The current line up has no real appeal,apart from Cherri,they need to gets some glamour back.Thats why I now watch R/L/C,where once it was always B/S.
It's doing a real disservice not to include Tiffany in the real appeal and glamour observation, I know she has her critics but she can't be ignored and has been one of the most entertaining girls over the years both on BS and Elite HeartHeartHeart
21-05-2012 19:00
Woiiii Offline
Senior Poster

I'm not sure how you would expect a girl not to perform repetitively. The girls generally use their best characteristics to perform, and there's only so much you can do before you've seen it all. I pretty much like the line up right now, and I feel BS puts out the best shows, most of the time.

A new set would help (As in not repainting the set). I mean an actual set. I liked the gym idea
21-05-2012 19:51

Click here to watch Babestation TV