Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
oklahoma Caty Cole was great on the whitedresser eek at which part exactly, if anybody thought that was great then they must be easily pleased, I for one am not happy to settle for the content that is being served up night after night and more to the point neither should anybody else be, that's the problem with this channel and viewer's is that too many have become all too easily pleased, if Elite served up the type of show's they have done recently a few year's ago they'd be a fucking riot and that's all I have to say on the subject bladewave
19-04-2012 17:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

(19-04-2012 17:25 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  if Elite served up the type of show's they have done recently a few year's ago they'd be a fucking riot and that's all I have to say on the subject bladewave

No denying that. But Im assuming you didnt watch her much though since she kept the black dress onTongue But if we were to compare Caty to the other talent on this channel its like night and day.
(This post was last modified: 19-04-2012 17:59 by oklahoma001.)
19-04-2012 17:55
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Why is that oklahoma, might it be the fact that the rest were infact putting on show's more fitting to a dayshow bladewave
19-04-2012 18:01
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

I see what you did thereWink. Both statements hold some truth, think Elite needs someone to put on a great performance to get them out of the funk theyre in. Naked Lilly in the shower would be good, hell anyone in the shower would be good.
19-04-2012 18:44
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Yes Don but only if it was something very similar to what we witnessed in the 2 for 1 legendary 2010 show's where back then a 2 for 1 was unmissable when we had plenty of oil, nakedness and girl on girl touching, Caty Cole and Charlie O'Neil put on some of the hottest 2 for 1's in the entire history of Elite and the babe channels. Oh how these were the days, not the shitey 2 for 1 we witnessed last night with the twin's with arguably when the 2 were behind the desk being one of the tamest show's we've seen to date.
(This post was last modified: 19-04-2012 19:14 by Scottishbloke.)
19-04-2012 19:13
Money_Shot Offline
ATFC - 1992

(19-04-2012 17:17 )oklahoma001 Wrote:  
(19-04-2012 17:07 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  not even Caty Cole could be arsed to put on a decent shift

Ill admit im not a huge fan of hers, but did you watch all her sets last night? Im not sure what your guideline is for a good show these days but if youre basing it on shows from 2 years ago you're in for disappointment every night. I didnt watch any other girls except for some of Gracie/Rachel and that was painfully dull imo. But Caty was great on the whitedresser.

Basically to make it a good show in ScottishBlokes eyes it is one of 3 things, Lucy Summers, Lori, and or naked. Naked is a must however or SB will deem it shite Wink TongueTongue

Elite have gone down. It seems very predictable and the ad's on screen are fast becoming a joke.
On reflection though, are they really any worse then the other shows ? I think not.

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
19-04-2012 19:22
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

So what exactly is your point there moneyshot Cool I mean are suggesting that last night was good, although it's really hard to intepret just exactly what your point was and why you used the quotation tool, for what purpose exactly. You have just managed to contradict yourself there when you admitted that the Elite shows have gone downhill, are you in agreement or not as I really can't understand exactly what you are getting at as your last post to say the least is baffling bladewave
(This post was last modified: 19-04-2012 19:31 by Scottishbloke.)
19-04-2012 19:29
15martin Offline
Junior Poster

Dunno whats happened recently. Its been great to see lots of new girls come in but they seem to start with a bang but seem to lose interest in giving quality performances.

Difficult to say what it is but really I think in the real world / real job the girls would be told to up their games as complacency is the quickest way to the dole queue.

It's all a bit placid and it would be good if the girls en masse decided they wanted to put on better shows but it just looks as if nobody's bothered right now!

BROOKE LITTLE FAN!!!!!!!!
19-04-2012 19:36
Money_Shot Offline
ATFC - 1992

In all honesty SB, I didn't watch the shows last night. I was out late and went straight to sleep. I rarely watch the shows these days, I just enjoy using the forum and appreciate peoples caps and videos. I have my favourites across the channels and will make an effort to watch them as and when they are on.
I am just saying Elite isn't any better or worse then any other channel in my opinion, and the reason for quotation marks was just to give Oaklahoma an idea of the sort of show you like and give you a bit of a gentle ribbing. Which clearly didn't go down to well...

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
19-04-2012 19:37
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(19-04-2012 19:22 )Money_Shot Wrote:  
(19-04-2012 17:17 )oklahoma001 Wrote:  
(19-04-2012 17:07 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  

Elite have gone down. It seems very predictable and the ad's on screen are fast becoming a joke.
On reflection though, are they really any worse then the other shows ? I think not.
Well their ad's are worse than all the other channels apart from BS and they are also worse than a few channels in the tameness department as well , especially when you compare them with BS .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
19-04-2012 19:37