Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
agree about saying the vids being uncensored when theyre not but can see why elite do it. they'd get more people getting the vids if they said they were explicit than if they didnt.

at least they arent like babestation in other ways, with a mic girl interupting every 2 mins and babes who dont go topless at night

Piper Niven Superfan
19-04-2012 08:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

I don't see the point of a channel dedicated to advertisements - who is going to watch that? The only thing that I can think of is that they are experimenting with the two girls on one channel method. If that brings in similar call numbers I wonder if they are considering dropping the fourth channel to save money.
19-04-2012 08:57
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Bang used to do the adverts channel they got the message that no one liked it hopefully elite will too. I like two girl shows but i think having identical twins on together is lazy and shows a lack of thought by the producers.
19-04-2012 09:47
oldboy1047 Offline
Posting Machine

if your a member of the website youve already seen the vids anyway so why bother to buy them when it would be much cheaper to join the site
19-04-2012 10:04
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

The thing that gets me is that some guys are still watching into the early hours,Elite has been very tame now for about a year or so,so you know what to expect,it is going to be the same at 4 in the morning as it is at 11 at night.

Also have to say without Caty Cole last night would have been a definite no no.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
19-04-2012 11:07
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(19-04-2012 08:11 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  agree about saying the vids being uncensored when theyre not but can see why elite do it. they'd get more people getting the vids if they said they were explicit than if they didnt.

But if it was any other channel you'd be straight in their threads spamming the fuck out of them with the usual negative singling out bollocks.

(19-04-2012 08:11 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  at least they arent like babestation in other ways, with a mic girl interupting every 2 mins and babes who dont go topless at night

So it's OK for Elite to lie about the videos as long as they don't have a girl interrupting the live shows?
19-04-2012 11:53
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

i never said it was ok for elite to lie about the vids, i said i can see why they do it to get as many people as possible to buy them

Piper Niven Superfan
19-04-2012 12:41
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

Not having a go. Just the other day whilst discussing BS selling xtreme as uncensored when some of it is censored you said "yet another con by bs" (couldn't find that post of yours but it did exist at one point), yet now that Elite are selling censored material as "uncensored" you say that you "can see why" they do it.

Not saying either is right but you're very quick to defend Elite at every opportunity and just as quick to attack BS when they're basically doing the same thing.
19-04-2012 13:41
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Another nightmare of a show for Elite, I didn't know is was possible but it is, just when you think you have seen a bad show, along come's another that is even worse, fucking shocker at this channel, right now if this channel went out of business I'd shed very few tears, terrible from start to finish and the sooner they get new producer's in and get rid of the half wit's running this show can't come soon enough, sucidal carcrash tv at it's best last night, not even Caty Cole could be arsed to put on a decent shift, hence the reason I removed her from my signature as Scotland's number one babe a very long time ago annoyed
19-04-2012 17:07
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

(19-04-2012 17:07 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  not even Caty Cole could be arsed to put on a decent shift

Ill admit im not a huge fan of hers, but did you watch all her sets last night? Im not sure what your guideline is for a good show these days but if youre basing it on shows from 2 years ago you're in for disappointment every night. I didnt watch any other girls except for some of Gracie/Rachel and that was painfully dull imo. But Caty was great on the whitedresser.
(This post was last modified: 19-04-2012 17:17 by oklahoma001.)
19-04-2012 17:17