Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Don Tingley Offline
Retired

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(07-04-2012 01:39 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  don tingley, im adding why elite have stricter rules than elite here, elite come under ofcom rules, whereas bs largely are under dutch ofcom rules which are less strict

Yes I was already aware that Babestation is regulated by Dutch authorities. Just because they are regulated out of the country doesn't mean they are allowed to show more, or does it? Do you have any proof of these rules that are stricter for Elite than other channels or are you just making assumptions?

Also, since RLC are regulated by the same people as Elite, could you explain why, just last night for example, Dannii Harwood was butt naked (apart from stockings) simulating blowjobs etc. and usually does on every night show she does that is on freeview, yet you say Elite aren't allowed to broadcast shows in such a way?

Don't get me wrong, I've said it before and that is that I like most channels and the girls on them. If I'm coming across anti-Elite then I certainly don't mean to be because I'm not whatsoever, quite the opposite.

Do you know the facts or are you just desperately trying to defend how tame Elite is with your own non-factual assumptions?
07-04-2012 02:01
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

so does you scottishbloke keep going on about elite not being as good as it was in 2010 which youve said over and over again. its pretty much agreed that's the case, even i accept elite isnt as good as it was then and wont be as long as the rules are as they are at the moment. the same can be said to all the babeshows that theyre not as good as they are in 2010

only seems to be you that's very negative about elitetv at the moment and cant accept that people like it

dontingley, i dont know the facts, but as far as i know the dutch ofcom rules are less strict hence why bs has dutch licences as for elite and rlc, possibly elite and rlc are interpreting the rules differently, also elite has been targeted a lot by ofcom in the recent past so hasnt been pushing it in order to avoid getting in trouble

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2012 02:09 by Rammyrascal.)
07-04-2012 02:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I agree with Don on this one, Rammy for starters your every channel has gotten tammer argument including Elite is a non starter, Babestation for example has thrown up some great shows this year, RLC on the other hand was never consistant so that channel hasn't really changed that much, Elite on the other hand the change is blatantly obvious for all to see, it set the benchmark from the word go and has without explansion gone from good to bad literally overnight. If you are freely admitting that it's not as good as 2010 then you are in agreement with me, so why then totally contradict yourself and still defend it, this doesn't make any sense, also you are having a go at me accusing me yet again of having a go at anybody who is enjoying the shows when that's clearly not true. You go on the Babestation Thread countless times but are never subjected to the same level of distain from certain forum members jumping down your throat because you say otherwise to the popular opinion. This is an open forum Rammy and as I've stated countless times is not an Elite TV fanzone as you'd like it to be.
07-04-2012 02:19
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

Look, all the shows have had to adapt. Margins are tight in this business and to be hit with a £50k fine is prob not the best way to go about surviving. All of these channels are pretty shit in comparison to two years ago but Elite are still by an A cup the best overall.

I don't allow myself to get wound up by where we are with these channels as if I want something harder and more explicit there are places to go and get that. Its the way of the world and nothing we say or do in this forum is gonna change that.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
07-04-2012 03:46
speedybert Online
Posting Machine

(06-04-2012 22:09 )munch1917 Wrote:  
(06-04-2012 21:44 )speedybert Wrote:  ...Sophia(one of the most under rated girls on these shows)

Sophia being under-rated I wouldn't say that at all, some of us have been singing her praises very highly indeed, and just read her thread for the widespread praise she has received since her retirement the other week, and she is current Ultimate Night Babe as voted by this forum, which proves how highly rated she is Smile

Maybe I should have looked at the forum a bit more before making the Sophia commentBlush

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
07-04-2012 08:30
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(07-04-2012 01:39 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  don tingley, im adding why elite have stricter rules than elite here, elite come under ofcom rules, whereas bs largely are under dutch ofcom rules which are less strict

You have got this totally Wrong Rammy , the BS channels are largely under Ofcom rules not the other way round as you seem to think , BS1 on Sky 906 is the only Sky channel with a Dutch licence , the other 2 have Ofcom licence's , BS1 on Sky after 12am when BS1 starts broadcasting on Freeview Ch 94 is also Ofcom regulated because freeview 94 has a Ofcom licence , so even BS1 on Sky has to go by Ofcom rules because it's the same feed as the Ofcom regulated Freeview channel , Freeview Ch 95 has a Dutch licence (BS Xtra) the equivalent channel on Sky (910) has a Ofcom licence , so BS Xtra on Freeview has to go by Ofcom rules because it is the same feed as a Ofcom regulated Sky channel . All this BS can do more content wise than Elite because of their Dutch licence is nonsense .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2012 11:06 by mr mystery.)
07-04-2012 11:05
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

(07-04-2012 02:19 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  ...
Elite on the other hand the change is blatantly obvious for all to see, it set the benchmark from the word go and has without explansion gone from good to bad literally overnight.

Blatantly rubbish, you know the explanation for the change in elite's output as you rant about it constantly, ofcom!

(07-04-2012 11:05 )mr mystery Wrote:  ...
All this BS can do more content wise than Elite because of their Dutch licence is nonsense .

What you say about the licenses is true, but at the same time, ofcom have said previously that BS is beyond their jurisdiction (hence their recent complaint to the dutch regulator rather than simply dealing with it themselves), and as far as I am aware, there are no investigations from ofcom into their shows like there are with the other channels.
Quite how that works out given that they do in fact have ofcom licenses and so should be under ofcom control, and do seem to keep their content more or less within ofcoms guidelines, I don't know, it would be interesting to get a definitive explanation from either ofcom or Cellcast to clarify matters.

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
07-04-2012 11:21
terence Offline

my understanding of it is it's much harder to prosecute babestation for infractions because of the dutch license. but they are still supposed to adhere to ofcom rules.

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2012 11:37 by terence.)
07-04-2012 11:26
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

thought last night was a good start to the easter weekend for elite, regardless of what some people are going to say. alexis texas had another good guest show, paige turnah was also on top form as also was gracie lewis.

tonight has the potential to be a good night, alexis texas's final show of her current guest appearance and shell want to go out with a bang, fernanda ferrari is on and she always has a good night, 3 other good babes on too, dionne, clare and caty

Piper Niven Superfan
07-04-2012 11:42
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(07-04-2012 11:21 )munch1917 Wrote:  
(07-04-2012 02:19 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  ...
Elite on the other hand the change is blatantly obvious for all to see, it set the benchmark from the word go and has without explansion gone from good to bad literally overnight.

Blatantly rubbish, you know the explanation for the change in elite's output as you rant about it constantly, ofcom!

(07-04-2012 11:05 )mr mystery Wrote:  ...
All this BS can do more content wise than Elite because of their Dutch licence is nonsense .

What you say about the licenses is true, but at the same time, ofcom have said previously that BS is beyond their jurisdiction (hence their recent complaint to the dutch regulator rather than simply dealing with it themselves),

The recent complaint to the Dutch regulator was concerning the BS Dutch regulated channels on freeview starting on freeview before the 12am watershed when little toddler Jimmy could easily come across the channels (according to Ofcom) , the content shown didn't breach Ofcom Sky rules , only their freeview start time rules were breached , Ofcom don't allow babe Channels using their licence to to broadcast before 12 , this is what the complaint was about , in fact Sky channel 910 or 909 (equivalent feed FV Ch95 or 97) was found in breach last year for the girls adopting explicit positions to early in the night .

{edit} if any one care's to check you will find that the various Cellcast channels have in been found in breach by Ofcom a few times , but not Ch 906 .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2012 12:04 by mr mystery.)
07-04-2012 11:43