babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Exodus? - Do you seriously believe those girls wanted to leave?

So you watched all night, hated the whole thing but were able to conclude that no one called in all night - it seems a strange use of your time. Do you think more Louise would have sent call numbers skyrocketing?
25-03-2012 16:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

Big Grin
(25-03-2012 15:56 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  The point i've tried to get at is, okay it is a business which is all about making money but how can any of the other babes make money for Cellcast/Babestation when somebody else is always taking all the airtime.
Why else do people think there's been a mass exodus of BS girls to other channels recently because even they've got pissed off with the usual suspects taking up all airtime and last night was clear evidence that BS has fucked up because nearly no-one was calling the show at all last night and proves that it's not just us on this forum who are fed up of seeing the same girls doing the same routine night after night.

exactly, ive no problem with babestation making money, if they didnt, they wouldnt be on air. its certain babes hogging the channels each night.

tonight is another example. was supposed to be louise porter and lori yet so far its been the lori buckby show and will be till at least 11:30 annoyedannoyedannoyedSadSadSad and mic girl geri has joined herSadSadSad

update louise porter is finally coming on at 11:30!!!! about fookin timeBig Grin

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 25-03-2012 23:20 by Rammyrascal.)
25-03-2012 22:58
ExtremelyCritical Away
Objection!

(25-03-2012 15:56 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  Why else do people think there's been a mass exodus of BS girls to other channels recently because even they've got pissed off with the usual suspects taking up all airtime and last night was clear evidence that BS has fucked up because nearly no-one was calling the show at all last night and proves that it's not just us on this forum who are fed up of seeing the same girls doing the same routine night after night.

Clear Evidence? Huh

How can you come to such a conclusion? Only possible way to ask every girl that has left BS.

25-03-2012 23:18
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(25-03-2012 22:58 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  exactly, ive no problem with babestation making money, if they didnt, they wouldnt be on air. its certain babes hogging the channels each night.

tonight is another example. was supposed to be louise porter and lori yet so far its been the lori buckby show and will be till at least 11:30 annoyedannoyedannoyedSadSadSad and mic girl geri has joined herSadSadSad

update louise porter is finally coming on at 11:30!!!! about fookin timeBig Grin

Louise Started the BSX show at 9pm not sure if she was on for 30 mins or an hour

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
25-03-2012 23:27
ExtremelyCritical Away
Objection!

(25-03-2012 23:27 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Louise Started the BSX show at 9pm not sure if she was on for 30 mins or an hour

It was an hour, watching the shows myself at the time.

25-03-2012 23:30
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

ok thanks didnt see that, got in at 10 after watching ice hockey and louise wasnt on so she's been off screen for at least an hour and a half maybe even 2 hours which is still ridiculous Sad when the usual break for a babeshow babe is 20min

louise has just come back on and now geri's interrupting!!!!!!!annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed get the **** off screen geri not everyone wants your effin pics

Piper Niven Superfan
25-03-2012 23:33
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Par for the course night on BS it seems Rolleyes.

25-03-2012 23:36
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Wtf's going on???

I was looking forward to having something worth watching for a change tonight with three of the recent tasty new recruits rostered. Had a quick look at them on the BS1 web stream earlier and flicked the tv over to Ch 96 at 11:00, only to be confronted by half a ton of silicone.

Shortly after BS1 had gone off air from Ch 96 at 11:25 I logged into the web stream again and the newbies were back.

Wtf, BS??????? Why does Sky always get the class and Freeview get the crap?
26-03-2012 00:11
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

(25-03-2012 23:18 )ExtremelyCritical Wrote:  Clear Evidence? Huh

How can you come to such a conclusion? Only possible way to ask every girl that has left BS.

Why else would long term BS girls all virtually leave at the same time to other channels unlike in previous years where it's been the odd one here and therebladewave
I'm just saying it how I see it and I can't be the only one who can see it either?Huh

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
26-03-2012 00:42
ExtremelyCritical Away
Objection!

(26-03-2012 00:42 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  Why else would long term BS girls all virtually leave at the same time to other channels unlike in previous years where it's been the odd one here and therebladewave

I'm just saying it how I see it and I can't be the only one who can see it either?Huh
So you see it that way and so forth must be the truth?

It's only an assumption, and considering you were linking it to the equal screentime issue, it's an big assumption to make.

It is also flawed you said

"because even they've got pissed off with the usual suspects taking up all airtime and last night was clear evidence that BS has fucked up because nearly no-one was calling the show at all last night and proves that it's not just us on this forum who are fed up of seeing the same girls doing the same routine night after night."

I don't know what show you were watching or what time-frame you were using, but claiming no one is calling the shows is obviously untrue, I actually don't understand how you've come up with that and said it was clear evidence Huh

What's so clear about that? It's so vague. Which girls weren't getting calls in? Supposedly BS's logic(while I disagree with it) is that the best moneymakers appear most, so it can't be them, as well they still appearing a lot so they must be raking it in.

We on the forums aren't the only ones who call the shows.

I'll say it again, only way you'll know is if you asks the girls themselves.

(This post was last modified: 26-03-2012 01:25 by ExtremelyCritical.)
26-03-2012 01:04

Click here to watch Babestation TV