babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
point taken mrmystery but i stand by what ive said that all babes getting equal screentime

Piper Niven Superfan
25-03-2012 12:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(25-03-2012 12:58 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  point taken mrmystery but i stand by what ive said that all babes getting equal screentime

In a ideal world the girls should be given more equal screen time , but we don't live in a ideal world , so it ain't going to happen, i'd also like to see the girls given more equal screen time as well to be honest , but Cellcast will do whatever it takes to generate maximum profit whilst trying to keep their A list girls happy imo .
On another topic mentioned by The Silent Majority in his post , what the hell was going on with BS1 last night ? , a few times when i checked out the channel they were just showing BS Xtreme adverts for long periods .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
25-03-2012 13:44
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(25-03-2012 09:48 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  how do you know louise isnt a popular girl, she has been on babestation for around 3/4 years now and has a good sized fanbase that will bring in the calls and there will be new fans joinng all the time all the night babes are on either 9-5 or 10-5 so how can it turn off fans of the "popular" babes

all the babes bs put on each night should have equal screen time and not just the same ones

in all fairness louise will never be in comparison with the likes of camilla or lori , without being prejudice has she ever done nude or extreme ? , its nice to see her on occasionally but if she was to get lets say a lolly spot for a couple of hours a few times a week the moans on here would echo for a month !
25-03-2012 15:15
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(25-03-2012 12:58 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  point taken mrmystery but i stand by what ive said that all babes getting equal screentime

Rammy that's probably the most ridiculous thing you've ever said on this forum..

Why would BS reduce the number of shifts that Priya, Preeti, Lori, Camilla, Tiffany and Lolly do when
like it or not they are the money makers on this channel..? It makes no business sense to do so.

Its like Barcelona dropping Messi just so the reserve striker can have a go!

If Louise Porter was killing it on the phones then she would be getting more shifts.
She quite obviously isn't OR she is quite happy doing the shifts she is...either way
love em or hate em the money makers will get the most shifts and deservedly so!
25-03-2012 15:32
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

I'm not on about the amount of shifts a babe does a week, it's that even though bs have 4 or 5 babes on each night it tends to be just two or three that hog the channels and the other babe or babes don't get a look in like what happened last night with Louise porter

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 25-03-2012 15:38 by Rammyrascal.)
25-03-2012 15:37
Jam Da Man Offline

(25-03-2012 02:35 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  louise porter has barely been on tonight, she did 1 stint from 10pm-11pm and then went off screen and only now!!!!!! has come back on screen totally ridiculous.!!!!!!!!

Actually, Louise was on BS1 just after 12am for a few seconds, which would suggest that she was on 11:30/35pm whilst 12am.

Otherwise, she had two short stints on BSXtra with Lolly, 2:26am - 3:03am, And near the end, 4:46am - 4:59am.

Comparatively, adding up each babes' freeview time on BS1 and Xtra last night -

Lori - 223 minutes full-screen.
Lolly - 226 full-screen and 16 minutes sharing.
Camilla - 115 minutes full-screen.
Louise - 35 minutes and 16 sharing.

Given that Camilla was also on Xtreme, that makes a massive gap in screen-time between those three and Louise.

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

25-03-2012 15:41
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

Thank you that's what I'm on about Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
25-03-2012 15:43
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(25-03-2012 15:37 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  I'm not on about the amount of shifts a babe does a week, it's that even though bs have 4 or 5 babes on each night it tends to be just two or three that hog the channels and the other babe or babes don't get a look in like what happened last night with Louise porter

Because THEY are bringing calls in... Screentime does not equate to minutes on the phone...If she was holding her own
in what little time she did appear then they would give her more time..Its as simple as that!
(This post was last modified: 25-03-2012 15:48 by Gaz "AV1" Aston.)
25-03-2012 15:47
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

The point i've tried to get at is, okay it is a business which is all about making money but how can any of the other babes make money for Cellcast/Babestation when somebody else is always taking all the airtime.
Why else do people think there's been a mass exodus of BS girls to other channels recently because even they've got pissed off with the usual suspects taking up all airtime and last night was clear evidence that BS has fucked up because nearly no-one was calling the show at all last night and proves that it's not just us on this forum who are fed up of seeing the same girls doing the same routine night after night.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
(This post was last modified: 25-03-2012 16:00 by SYBORG666.)
25-03-2012 15:56
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

By now Rammy, even you should know that everything Babestation/Cellcast do is maximum profit driven. If certain girls get more screen time than others, they must have the call stats to justify their decisions.

Having said that though, the times I've seen Louise on she's not exactly slacking when it comes to taking calls. But that might be different over a longer period of screentime compared to the other girls. BS probably know.
25-03-2012 16:02

Click here to watch Babestation TV