babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

anchorman Offline
Account Closed

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(24-03-2012 13:00 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  yes i dont like babestation itself for the reasons ive said before, same babes doing the same stuff over and over again with bad osg's and interruptions from mic girls

i will admit bs does do good shows, but only occasionaly these days

I think your dislike for BS causes you to unfairly judge the content and performances of the girls,for about 4 to 5 weeks BS was constantly changing up the shows,from naked oil white room sessions to the chair 241s...they had and still have the most interaction betweens the girls during 241s too,unlike that might aswell be split screen crap on rlc everyone is going crazy for...Huh i cant even mention elite when it comes to 241s because they just dont happen.

So all that said you and a few others daily rip bs to pieces and it mostly doesn't even make sense.Some people have favorite channels and stick with them through thick and tame....me on the other hand call it like i see it and at the moment bs is still better than the rest and you saying its the worst "main" channel is madness.

When rlc or elite is better ill be in those threads faster than lori shakes her naked arse...Wink
24-03-2012 13:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

(24-03-2012 12:39 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  was on about before bsapprentice, lacey has been naked and oiled up on main bs before that. as for bs girls you pretty much only need to know 7 laughBig Laugh

Out of morbid curiosity, what will it take for you (and several other forum members) to acknowledge that BS/Apprentice/Wives and Masti are all the same channel? - bringing in an average of 7 girls each night which is more than any other channel.
24-03-2012 13:48
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(24-03-2012 13:21 )babefinder Wrote:  I think your dislike for BS causes you to unfairly judge the content and performances of the girls

Exactly, well put.

(24-03-2012 13:21 )babefinder Wrote:  you and a few others daily rip bs to pieces

They don't mate. They try but they fail spectacularly laugh
24-03-2012 14:26
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(24-03-2012 13:48 )rj242 Wrote:  
(24-03-2012 12:39 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  was on about before bsapprentice, lacey has been naked and oiled up on main bs before that. as for bs girls you pretty much only need to know 7 laughBig Laugh

Out of morbid curiosity, what will it take for you (and several other forum members) to acknowledge that BS/Apprentice/Wives and Masti are all the same channel? - bringing in an average of 7 girls each night which is more than any other channel.

They are not all the same Channel each has a channel number thats like saying BBC1 BBC2 and BBC3 and 4 are all the same channels they are not come from the same broadcaster same with masti and dirty wives but they all have diffrent people running them

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 24-03-2012 14:34 by HannahsPet.)
24-03-2012 14:32
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

So you would classify Elite 1, Elite 2, Elite 3 and Elite 4 as different channels? How many people do you think Cellcast employ to run their channels? Did they suddenly hire an entire new crew to run Masti and Wives?
24-03-2012 14:44
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

No RLC and Elite dont Claim to be Different channels Both Masti and Dirty Wives have claimed to be Seperate entitys so i have been judging them as that as much as i would class the Pyschic channel to be diffrent channel to babestation

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
24-03-2012 14:53
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

The fact that they use the same studio, set and graphics didn't give it away? How about the fact that from a production point of view they look exactly the same? How about when the twins made "guest appearances" on Masti?
(This post was last modified: 24-03-2012 15:08 by rj242.)
24-03-2012 15:08
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

It doesn't matter what the shows are called , they are all broadcast from the same studio , the 3 shows all earn money for the same company , the girls wages are paid by the same company , the same company "Cellcast" is in charge of all 3 , program names means bugger all , it's the company behind the program name that counts , Cellcast

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 24-03-2012 15:11 by mr mystery.)
24-03-2012 15:08
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

have they got rid of the presenter slot? I see Megan is doing some presenting stuff on the daytime Cheeky Telly show.
(This post was last modified: 24-03-2012 18:49 by mikedafc.)
24-03-2012 18:49
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(24-03-2012 10:54 )bytor Wrote:  
(24-03-2012 10:32 )shankey! Wrote:  that blonde on dirty wives is good enough for a stint on her own on the normal channel , they need a couple of fresh faces ,last night was poorSad

But isn't it the idea that the girls are on dirty wives to cater for certain tastes. Why put her on the 'normal'show. If they did that then alternatively they could start putting the BS girls on dirty wives. Might as well just go back to 3 BS channels and lump everyone on together.

what i meant was she is as good as anyone on the normal shows, she looks out of place with the rest on dirty wives,get where i am coming from now ?
24-03-2012 19:30

Click here to watch Babestation TV