babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

bytor Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(24-03-2012 10:32 )shankey! Wrote:  that blonde on dirty wives is good enough for a stint on her own on the normal channel , they need a couple of fresh faces ,last night was poorSad

But isn't it the idea that the girls are on dirty wives to cater for certain tastes. Why put her on the 'normal'show. If they did that then alternatively they could start putting the BS girls on dirty wives. Might as well just go back to 3 BS channels and lump everyone on together.
24-03-2012 10:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

BS should put Lacey Lorenzo on her own channel naked and oiled up all night!

Even better would be to see Lacey naked and oiled up even naughtier on Sexstation!

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
24-03-2012 11:16
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

(24-03-2012 11:16 )HoneyRocks Wrote:  BS should put Lacey Lorenzo on her own channel naked and oiled up all night!

Even better would be to see Lacey naked and oiled up even naughtier on Sexstation!
Best post ive seen in this thread for days Important

Some of the apprentice girls would give any of the regular girls a run for their money if given the same freedom.
24-03-2012 11:20
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah wouldnt mind seeing Lexie Lacey given time alone on the beds always seem to be put on 2 and 3's

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
24-03-2012 11:47
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

Lacey has been naked etc on the beds already and done bsxtreme so pretty much done what has been suggested. bs needs to start putting different babes on instead of the same ones pretty much each night, at the very least would improve just by doing that

at the moment its probably the worst of the main babechannels

Piper Niven Superfan
24-03-2012 12:20
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(24-03-2012 10:32 )shankey! Wrote:  that blonde on dirty wives is good enough for a stint on her own on the normal channel , they need a couple of fresh faces ,last night was poorSad

Had a flick round when I got up this morning, think I know the one you mean.
Yeah, she was quite hot, must've taken a wrong turn when she came out the changing room laugh
24-03-2012 12:37
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

(24-03-2012 12:20 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Lacey has been naked etc on the beds already and done bsxtreme so pretty much done what has been suggested. bs needs to start putting different babes on instead of the same ones pretty much each night, at the very least would improve just by doing that

at the moment its probably the worst of the main babechannels

You say lacey has been naked etc on the beds already but lets be real about it,since BS apprentice started ive only seen her do handful of solo sets and only one those was naked and not nearly enough oil was used LOL

Plus its not bsxtreme we were talking about so its irrelevant.

As for BS needing new girls......laugh
I cant even name half of them theres so many...Bounce
24-03-2012 12:37
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

was on about before bsapprentice, lacey has been naked and oiled up on main bs before that. as for bs girls you pretty much only need to know 7 laughBig Laugh

Piper Niven Superfan
24-03-2012 12:39
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

(24-03-2012 12:39 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  was on about before bsapprentice, lacey has been naked and oiled up on main bs before that. as for bs girls you pretty much only need to know 7 laughBig Laugh

I know you were on about before bs apprentice thats why its a pointless post,just because she done one or two naked shows months ago doesn't mean it wouldn't improve the show now.

Plus i wouldn't be the only one who never even saw these "naked shows" before because funny enough i never heard of her or nicole for that matter until bs apprentice started.

Call a spade a spade rammy you just dont like babestation,even when the girls were doing those fantastic white room shows a few months back you weren't happy...shocked So i doubt you will be now!
(This post was last modified: 24-03-2012 13:03 by anchorman.)
24-03-2012 12:55
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

yes i dont like babestation itself for the reasons ive said before, same babes doing the same stuff over and over again with bad osg's and interruptions from mic girls

i will admit bs does do good shows, but only occasionaly these days

Piper Niven Superfan
24-03-2012 13:00

Click here to watch Babestation TV