Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

bytor Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(11-03-2012 01:13 )GTIMKV Wrote:  ^^^

They've been doing this now and then for several months, TH.....

They have been doing it for years-I learnt my lesson the hard way a good two or three years ago. What pisses me off just as much is the over long message you have to endure before getting connected. That robs you of about £4 on a mobile before you even get wrongly connected to some old bint at home!
Simply no need for it If we had a thread listing all the scams this lot have tried it would be the biggest thread in here Wink
They have always used dodgy tactics to entice the money out of the wallet. Bizarrely the one thing guaranteed to get a rampant, hot young stud calling the show is the very thing BS do their best to obscure....the girls. Mind you they don't have that many left to hide now I supposebladewave
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2012 09:57 by bytor.)
11-03-2012 09:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
7 stars of the orient Offline
Posting Machine

(11-03-2012 09:55 )bytor Wrote:  Mind you they don't have that many left to hide now I supposebladewave

As others have pointed out, Babestation have more girls on their books now than ever before.
11-03-2012 09:58
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

They are not babestation Girls as masti and Dirty wifes are there own seperate entitys or so they say so its only BSgirls and apprentices.

its prob gone back to the way it was when sexstation and babecast were seperate from babestation. of course its all the same company that pays the bills

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2012 10:05 by HannahsPet.)
11-03-2012 10:01
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

And it's doubtfull if many of the apprentices are actually 'on the books' rather than just being used as cheap labour, which isn't very fair on the girls tbh.

Certainly no sign of any of them on the, very sparse looking (and that's with Paige & Georgie still on), list of night-time babes on the website.
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2012 10:28 by The Silent Majority.)
11-03-2012 10:07
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

When I switched over from Match of the Day last night, for a couple of seconds I thought they had a new girl on.
I then realised it was Lori, but she looked different. Whether it was the hair, or makeup, or her tits were covered, I'm not sure.
Could be a trial for a new BS tactic, i.e. disguise the girls so it looks like they have more girls left than they actually have. Big Grin
Despite various people saying that they now have more girls than ever, I do not consider the Masti or Apprentice girls to be "real" BS girls as we know them.
11-03-2012 11:38
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

It was her eye makeup was lighter she usally uses dark makeup she was using lighter last night

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
11-03-2012 11:46
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

Whether they are considered "real" Babestation girls or are officially "on the books", all the Apprentices, Masti girls and Dirty Wives appear on Cellcast channels and there doesn't seem to be any shortage of them for Cellcast to use.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
11-03-2012 11:54
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Well then why do they have seperate threads in here and not all in the babestation one as far as this forum is concerned they are seperate entitys and thats how i see them you can view them anyway you like im guessing the cellcast management will see them as seperate entitys for reporting purposes so if one of them is failing it will be replaced

11-03-2012 12:01
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(11-03-2012 12:01 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Well then why do they have seperate threads in here and not all in the babestation one as far as this forum is concerned they are seperate entitys

It's not up to Cellcast how this forum categorizes its shows. The point is that although they have lost several "Babestation" girls they still have plenty of girls to work for them. Having separate channels seems to be profitable, why else would Masti, Apprentice and Dirty Wives take over so quickly?

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
11-03-2012 12:08
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(11-03-2012 11:38 )TheWatcher Wrote:  When I switched over from Match of the Day last night, for a couple of seconds I thought they had a new girl on.
I then realised it was Lori, but she looked different. Whether it was the hair, or makeup, or her tits were covered, I'm not sure.
Could be a trial for a new BS tactic, i.e. disguise the girls so it looks like they have more girls left than they actually have. Big Grin
Despite various people saying that they now have more girls than ever, I do not consider the Masti or Apprentice girls to be "real" BS girls as we know them.

I have a sneaky feeling that most who post saying how fantastic BS is now and how they have more girls than anyone else, are moles planted by BS to spread confusion among the ranks of forum members.
I ask this simple question; If there are so many girls on the books why is it Lolly, Lori and the twins on nearly every night?
Babestation? More like Desperation Station these days!
11-03-2012 12:10

Click here to watch Babestation TV