babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(10-03-2012 13:08 )Rogergilford54 Wrote:  Some good points guys,but I think your missing the real point. Babestation will (in my opinion)go web based long term, then they could charge a monthly sub, plus anightly fee.

If they thought they could get away with charging a fee, over and above the phone charges, for a web based show with harder content they'd be doing it already with Sexstation.
10-03-2012 13:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(10-03-2012 13:08 )Rogergilford54 Wrote:  Some good points guys,but I think your missing the real point. Babestation will (in my opinion)go web based long term, then they could charge a monthly sub, plus anightly fee.

Who would want to pay a monthly subscription plus a nightly fee, plus the cost of a call???
10-03-2012 14:39
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(10-03-2012 13:15 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  

If they thought they could get away with charging a fee, over and above the phone charges, for a web based show with harder content they'd be doing it already with Sexstation.

Sexstation is even cheaper call than the TV show only 1.02 a min 75p if u pay by credit card

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
10-03-2012 14:46
Rogergilford54 Offline
Posting Machine

Sex station calls may be cheaper,but babestation could do the same and (maybe even cheaper than sex station ie exspanded) and still charge a monthly & nightly fee. Would mean employing more girls willing to go further.
10-03-2012 15:38
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

Yet another scam by Babestation
Lolly on the screen asking for callers but her phone will not be logged in for 3 mins
Babestation hoping for a long queue of callers backed up wasting their money and making maximum profit for Babestation
F--k off Babestation if you think we are falling for this con
Babestation does not deserve loyal viewers ,callers etc as it is just trying to get the most money it can from you. Will not be watching
any more BS crap tonight
11-03-2012 00:47
GTIMKV Offline
Banned

^^^

They've been doing this now and then for several months, TH.....
11-03-2012 01:13
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

I had not seen this before as I have been watching Red Light Central
in view of BS being so poor
11-03-2012 02:27
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

My my my i think lori is trying to pull his pants down Wink
With a bit of luck she might get his belt off Surprised

Where's mrmann tonight??? he would love this Tongue
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2012 03:11 by anchorman.)
11-03-2012 03:06
dizzy_davidh Offline
Senior Poster

I haven't read the thread in a long time so please forgive me if this has already been stated.

It looks like BabeStation is about to fall into ofcom's crosshairs in relation to it's advertising practices and overseas licencing agreement. The BBC have a report on the matter :- http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/17297090

In relation to the explicity of Babestation's content they cite 'channels such as Babestation and Smile TV are accessible by children on Freeview' and that 'they may also be in breach of regulations regarding the promotion of website content to under-18s' as the reasons for concern.

The current state of play is that ofcom has 'begun special European co-operation procedures with the Dutch TV regulator, which is responsible for the channels, to help us to secure further measures to protect UK audiences'. What that supposedly means is that the Dutch regulator will ask Babestation to voluntarily clean up it's act and if it doesn't comply further action is likely to take place i.e. ofcom are out to get Babestation to conform and will get them to do so no matter what is neccesary.

Cheers all!
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2012 08:13 by dizzy_davidh.)
11-03-2012 08:11
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(11-03-2012 01:13 )GTIMKV Wrote:  ^^^

They've been doing this now and then for several months, TH.....

They have been doing it unofficially for 2 years always slow to switch the phones on always with certain girls who they know will have callers waiting to call. came in the same time they started charging a connection fee purely coincidental im sure TongueTongueTongueTongue

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
11-03-2012 08:23

Click here to watch Babestation TV