babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Chilly Away
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Ah, Daryl. The girl that won't show her gash because of her future career plans, yet she's happy to talk utter filth to guys whilst they masturbate over her.
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2012 01:45 by Chilly.)
05-03-2012 01:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

The shows must be pretty poor tonight if the only entertainment is to come on here and take the piss out of the girls Rolleyes
05-03-2012 01:46
tony confederate Offline
Senior Poster

I think Daryl made the right decision. For certain careers working on Babestation would be less of a potential problem than posing for full nude pictures, so she's probably done the right thing.
05-03-2012 01:46
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(04-03-2012 20:14 )babefinder Wrote:  
(04-03-2012 19:14 )vila Wrote:  Nope. I flicked over a few times but didn't see anything remotely interesting. Did a fast forward through my recordings this morning to check I hadn't missed anything worth a look. I hadn't - instant delete.
So you dislike pretty much everything about BS yet when you go to sleep you record it Wink incase you miss something good is it Tongue

Ive got you sussed mate,you phone some girls for a chat about their day and all that dribble and then you have a dirty wank like a 15yr old Tongue watching the likes of lori and tiffany naked bouncing all over the screen.
You should be ashamed of yourself laugh

Don't even bother to read my posts properly, eh? Poor attention span and the standard of your, er . . . humour, if that's what it was intended to be, give us some clue about your age, regarding which you seem to be overly sensitive . . . I wonder why?

How fitting that the only reply you could think of was a personal insult. Another clue to your mentality, perhaps.
05-03-2012 02:15
cmiller Offline
Ofcom can suck my sweaty balls

Daryl
(05-03-2012 01:46 )tony confederate Wrote:  I think Daryl made the right decision. For certain careers working on Babestation would be less of a potential problem than posing for full nude pictures, so she's probably done the right thing.

what decision was this, and when?
05-03-2012 02:19
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

(05-03-2012 02:15 )vila Wrote:  
(04-03-2012 20:14 )babefinder Wrote:  
(04-03-2012 19:14 )vila Wrote:  Nope. I flicked over a few times but didn't see anything remotely interesting. Did a fast forward through my recordings this morning to check I hadn't missed anything worth a look. I hadn't - instant delete.
So you dislike pretty much everything about BS yet when you go to sleep you record it Wink incase you miss something good is it Tongue

Ive got you sussed mate,you phone some girls for a chat about their day and all that dribble and then you have a dirty wank like a 15yr old Tongue watching the likes of lori and tiffany naked bouncing all over the screen.
You should be ashamed of yourself laugh

Don't even bother to read my posts properly, eh? Poor attention span and the standard of your, er . . . humour, if that's what it was intended to be, give us some clue about your age, regarding which you seem to be overly sensitive . . . I wonder why?

How fitting that the only reply you could think of was a personal insult. Another clue to your mentality, perhaps.

Its not like i edited that part of your post...its exactly what you said.And yes that was abit of humour thrown in with it laugh
Dont make out like you calling me and others 15yr olds is complimentary so ya i take it as an insult Surprised
I wont cry about it and ask for it to be removed or anything Wink but as a mod asked me to cool it with you...i will,we put it down to different views Big Grin
Enjoy your forum experience Wink
05-03-2012 02:29
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(05-03-2012 02:29 )babefinder Wrote:  Its not like i edited that part of your post...its exactly what you said.

Yep, and no doubt on a second reading you'll note that the word 'sleep' doesn't appear anywhere in my post.

Have a nice day.
05-03-2012 04:30
Woiiii Offline
Senior Poster

Show was great yesterday. Lots of oil, Daryl and Tiffany, Not much else I could ask for.
05-03-2012 09:42
cosmonaut Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Daryl
(05-03-2012 02:19 )cmiller Wrote:  
(05-03-2012 01:46 )tony confederate Wrote:  I think Daryl made the right decision. For certain careers working on Babestation would be less of a potential problem than posing for full nude pictures, so she's probably done the right thing.

what decision was this, and when?

To not do full nude pictures obviously. I also think it was the right decision, because I think it's understandable that if pursuing certain careers in the future Daryl would not want fully nude pics in circulation.
05-03-2012 10:25
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

ive seen a lot worse a show than last night,and i think some of the new girls are really nice ,li think generally were gettin the fuller picture of whats going to be on in the near future ,not a bad outlook really
05-03-2012 12:39

Click here to watch Babestation TV