babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Kelly's Heroes Offline
Aston Villa

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(04-03-2012 19:36 )mr mystery Wrote:  I see Camilla has recently started following Elite TV Online (@elitetvonline) and has just also started following Jamie Mac (@mrelitetv) on Twitter , i know a lot of girls follow other channels and channel boss's on Twitter , but Camilla as far as i'm aware has only just started following the Elite people on Twitter , i wouldn't be surprised if Jamie offered her a job at Elite that Camilla would except the job and leave BS .

Maybe, but Elite only have four channels themselves and have taken on a lot of babes recently. Only so many hours to go around there as well.

All good things come to those who.............................................................​.....................................wait
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2012 19:41 by Kelly's Heroes.)
04-03-2012 19:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

(04-03-2012 19:14 )vila Wrote:  Nope. I flicked over a few times but didn't see anything remotely interesting. Did a fast forward through my recordings this morning to check I hadn't missed anything worth a look. I hadn't - instant delete.
So you dislike pretty much everything about BS yet when you go to sleep you record it Wink incase you miss something good is it Tongue

Ive got you sussed mate,you phone some girls for a chat about their day and all that dribble and then you have a dirty wank like a 15yr old Tongue watching the likes of lori and tiffany naked bouncing all over the screen.
You should be ashamed of yourself laugh

(04-03-2012 09:39 )shankey! Wrote:  i think theres to much vivisection going on here ,what everyone seems to be missing apart from a few is b/s is by far the hardest content show ,neither of the rest come anywhere near the nudity and pov they are showing , we had a girl on masti last night naked ,i wouldnt have expected that a few weeks ago ,these are supposed to be adult channels and b/s is the only one what comes close to the title ,i am keeping my mouth shut as far as being critical until at least they have settled down into some kind of pattern ,we wanted a harder show now we have it , ffs those who dont , hit the switch !

Shankey your dead right,906 has been the most adult channel for over 2 months now and this is coming from someone who always called it TAMESTATION...even on masti chat nights we see great naked shows and that was proved last night Big Grin
04-03-2012 20:14
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

(04-03-2012 19:40 )Kellys Heroes Wrote:  
(04-03-2012 19:36 )mr mystery Wrote:  I see Camilla has recently started following Elite TV Online (@elitetvonline) and has just also started following Jamie Mac (@mrelitetv) on Twitter , i know a lot of girls follow other channels and channel boss's on Twitter , but Camilla as far as i'm aware has only just started following the Elite people on Twitter , i wouldn't be surprised if Jamie offered her a job at Elite that Camilla would except the job and leave BS .

Maybe, but Elite only have four channels themselves and have taken on a lot of babes recently. Only so many hours to go around there as well.

If this happens then as far as I am concerned my watching of BS ends and BS might as well pull the plug because their will be no coming back from losing Camilla.
04-03-2012 20:26
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(04-03-2012 19:36 )mr mystery Wrote:  I see Camilla has recently started following Elite TV Online (@elitetvonline) and has just also started following Jamie Mac (@mrelitetv) on Twitter , i know a lot of girls follow other channels and channel boss's on Twitter , but Camilla as far as i'm aware has only just started following the Elite people on Twitter , i wouldn't be surprised if Jamie offered her a job at Elite that Camilla would accept the job and leave BS .

well if she does go she will never get the freedom she has had at b/s ,elite is the tamest of the top three ,i sincerely hope she doesntSad
04-03-2012 20:32
xthatshortguyx Offline
Master Poster

just daryl and tiffany tonight im happy with that

Top Babes:*Hannah Martin**Clare Richards**Lori Buckby**Mica Martinez**Kandi Kay**Ella Jolie**Daryl Morgan**Tori Lee*
04-03-2012 21:21
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(04-03-2012 21:21 )xthatshortguyx Wrote:  just daryl and tiffany tonight im happy with that

Bound to be more than that, they probably just don't want to put us off.
04-03-2012 21:57
NIGHTWATCHER Offline
Banned

(04-03-2012 21:57 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(04-03-2012 21:21 )xthatshortguyx Wrote:  just daryl and tiffany tonight im happy with that

Bound to be more than that, they probably just don't want to put us off.

Either that or who was supposed to be on tonight called in sick, and they got nobody else who can come in short notice as they all gone to other channels. LOL
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2012 22:09 by NIGHTWATCHER.)
04-03-2012 22:05
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Paige was originally scheduled for tonight.
04-03-2012 22:08
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Think the Daryl Tiff and apprentice girls are on the main channels and dirty wives is on 909

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
04-03-2012 22:08
NIGHTWATCHER Offline
Banned

(04-03-2012 22:08 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Think the Daryl Tiff and apprentice girls are on the main channels and dirty wives is on 909

Which apprentice girls are on tonight then, and what no Geri or Megan on the mic again tonight? If so that will be 2 nights in a row
04-03-2012 22:12

Click here to watch Babestation TV