babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(04-03-2012 07:28 )rj242 Wrote:  you would need to see a pattern develop before you could comment on the new BS hierarchy - someone has to be at the bottom.

The pattern's the same as it's been for months. Girl gets frozen out - girl leaves.
04-03-2012 07:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

You seriously think Camilla has been frozen out based on one night - you may be jumping the gun a little.
04-03-2012 08:01
Not any more

(04-03-2012 08:01 )rj242 Wrote:  You seriously think Camilla has been frozen out based on one night - you may be jumping the gun a little.

Maybe, but she'll be acutely aware of what's happened to the other girls who lost out on screen time.
04-03-2012 08:20
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

i think theres to much vivisection going on here ,what everyone seems to be missing apart from a few is b/s is by far the hardest content show ,neither of the rest come anywhere near the nudity and pov they are showing , we had a girl on masti last night naked ,i wouldnt have expected that a few weeks ago ,these are supposed to be adult channels and b/s is the only one what comes close to the title ,i am keeping my mouth shut as far as being critical until at least they have settled down into some kind of pattern ,we wanted a harder show now we have it , ffs those who dont , hit the switch !
04-03-2012 09:39
Not any more

(04-03-2012 09:39 )shankey! Wrote:  ,what everyone seems to be missing apart from a few

So the 'few' are right and everyone else is wrong. Interesting concept in a democracy.
04-03-2012 09:51
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(03-03-2012 19:08 )iloveMegan Wrote:  
(03-03-2012 18:46 )bytor Wrote:  Hahaha you have be one of those trolls

Of course he must be! No-one could possibly have a poor opinion of Paige Tyler Rolleyes

It seems ok for some people to criticise or defend who they like but the rest of us are labelled fanboys and over protective twats just because they might disagree and provide a valid counter argument.
You have every right to have a poor opinion of Paige if that is how you or anyone else feels. Just like I have the same right to provide a counter to that if I see fit. Its a forum FFS!
Unless you do not believe in freedom of speech of course. then we should only allow anyone who has the same, identical thought to post in here.Rolleyes
04-03-2012 10:08
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

(04-03-2012 05:25 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  That's interesting. If all the 'second fiddle' girls (in terms of screen time) have gone and all they're left with is the girls who are in the habit of dominating the screen....well....they can't all be top dog on the same night.

Camilla next to jump ship? Wink

I don't think they'll be losing any more girls, as they seem to have about the right number now. I think the cull is over, so any speculation from this time on is probably pointless. Plus Camilla is a mainstay of Babestation Xtreme.
04-03-2012 10:09
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(04-03-2012 09:39 )shankey! Wrote:  i think theres to much vivisection going on here ,what everyone seems to be missing apart from a few is b/s is by far the hardest content show ,neither of the rest come anywhere near the nudity and pov they are showing , we had a girl on masti last night naked ,i wouldnt have expected that a few weeks ago ,these are supposed to be adult channels and b/s is the only one what comes close to the title ,i am keeping my mouth shut as far as being critical until at least they have settled down into some kind of pattern ,we wanted a harder show now we have it , ffs those who dont , hit the switch !

lots of people will be hitting the switch if bs keeps having the same babes on over and over again like they have been doing recently. also ill say it again there is more to a show than going naked. yes there is more nudity overall at bs than the other channels but bs are overkilling it and doing the same stuff over and over again, babe goes naked and gets oiled up,

nudity is better on the other channels as there it isnt on every night which makes it great when it does happen and the other channels vary their shows wheras bs keeps doing the same stuff over and over again

Piper Niven Superfan
04-03-2012 10:51
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(04-03-2012 09:51 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(04-03-2012 09:39 )shankey! Wrote:  ,what everyone seems to be missing apart from a few

So the 'few' are right and everyone else is wrong. Interesting concept in a democracy.

Please no to any sort of poll vote on the issue. It might result in a row about the voting system used and no matter what the result people would say it was flawed for some reason or other like for example - How many of those viewers have only had/got access to BS via the freeview format and how many have/had Sky? It would be like the Ultimate Babe competition all over again Wink

04-03-2012 11:03
cmiller Offline
Ofcom can suck my sweaty balls

(04-03-2012 05:50 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  A texting show was never going to be sustainable in the long term, although I think they could have made more effort to keep it going in the voiceover format where it was extra income for them at next to no cost.

i agree. as a viewer, i enjoyed the girls sitting on the sofa reading texts and having a laugh. we got to see a different side of their personalities and at times they were hilarious! Smile
04-03-2012 11:34
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch Babestation TV