Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(29-02-2012 21:31 )NIGHTWATCHER Wrote:  snip

have to see if that pattern holds up, but lolly's safe too i think. think tommie-jo has gone naked on bs as well

Piper Niven Superfan
29-02-2012 23:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Where is your proof that Paige is so popular outside of her clique? Neither of us has absolute proof of our arguments, my point was if I was a casual viewer flicking through these channels who would I be more likely to watch and phone, the one gyrating around or the one
not moving much. I would wager that the majority would call the one gyrating around.
(29-02-2012 18:26 )bytor Wrote:  
(29-02-2012 18:02 )mikedafc Wrote:  if the main thing that is important is that a girl is good on the phone, then why do they need to be on TV, they might as well be off screen girls in that case. The popular girls in terms of shifts like Lori, Amanda etc to my mind get/got more shifts because casual viewers tune in, see what they are doing on screen & want to find out what they are talking about on the phone and therefore these girls will attract more listeners in to their calls which is where the real money is made.

Where is your statistical evidence ie. proof to back up this statement?
Maybe they are the most popular, could not care less, but that is a sweeping assumption unless of course BS confide their phone stats to you.
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2012 00:08 by mikedafc.)
01-03-2012 00:05
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

i tthink i know now why the petition hasnt received the backing we thought it would ,if so many posters on here alone want a day time show on at night maybe thats why the support is so lowHuh
01-03-2012 01:07
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(01-03-2012 01:07 )shankey! Wrote:  i tthink i know now why the petition hasnt received the backing we thought it would ,if so many posters on here alone want a day time show on at night maybe thats why the support is so lowHuh

Yes totally agree with you Shankey, the strength of show's will only change if people can be more honest with their opinions, now I never set off in any post I make to insult or offend the models but neither am I going to hold back if the show fails to reach my expectations so it's very hard to be honest if you mince your words, but yes this petition needs so much more support and it's stalling to no end when people say they are happy with tame shows. I'm not and last night for me was a glorified day show, I expect more for a night times viewing, so far the show tonight has been slightly better than last night, hopefully we'll see a naked section of some sort coming up soon as it's well past midnight now Cool
01-03-2012 01:36
marxian Offline
Senior Poster

(01-03-2012 01:36 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I expect more for a night times viewing

As far as these shows are concerned, only callers count, not viewers. That's a point that a few people seem to miss. It seems to me that the people that are demanding naked shows every night are those that don't spend any money calling. Those that do spend the money seem prefer to some variety, instead of the same old hand-thong routine every night. For the record, I don't call any of the channels, but then I'm not complaining about the content. I don't expect the channels to care about my opinion, because I'm not a customer. It is the callers that are the customers.
01-03-2012 01:48
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

For the record Babestation and other channels make money from the amount of viewer's they recieve so whether you are a caller or a casual viewer all opinions must still count bladewave
01-03-2012 01:52
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

thats a very sweeping statement to say that those wanting to see a good interavtive show don't phone the show. For the record I've phoned Amanda, Lori & Lolly(pre boob job) but even if I didn't my points would still be valid ones.

(01-03-2012 01:48 )marxian Wrote:  
(01-03-2012 01:36 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I expect more for a night times viewing

As far as these shows are concerned, only callers count, not viewers. That's a point that a few people seem to miss. It seems to me that the people that are demanding naked shows every night are those that don't spend any money calling. Those that do spend the money seem prefer to some variety, instead of the same old hand-thong routine every night. For the record, I don't call any of the channels, but then I'm not complaining about the content. I don't expect the channels to care about my opinion, because I'm not a customer. It is the callers that are the customers.
01-03-2012 02:29
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

When I seen the line up for tonight I was expecting a better show than we've seen so far, it started off promisingly but has so far failed to improve, it's almost 2am and we've yet to see any sort of nakedness, I think I'll be having an early night soon as I'm just beginning to find this all a bit too dull for my liking bladewave
01-03-2012 02:45
ExtremelyCritical Away
Objection!

(01-03-2012 01:48 )marxian Wrote:  As far as these shows are concerned, only callers count, not viewers.

Those 'viewers' would become 'callers' if there was something worth the their time and more importantly there money to 'call' about.

I do call the shows(About, Three Times a week, gotta watch my money heh), 80% of the time it''s usually Tori on RLC, as people tend to prefer there favourites.

(01-03-2012 01:48 )marxian Wrote:  but then I'm not complaining about the content. I don't expect the channels to care about my opinion, because I'm not a customer. It is the callers that are the customers.

Mate, if there wasn't any complaints then the producers would simply get too comfortable and lazy and the shows would fall to more worse quality level.

(This post was last modified: 01-03-2012 02:53 by ExtremelyCritical.)
01-03-2012 02:48
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

(01-03-2012 01:36 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I never set off in any post I make to insult or offend the models

Hmm.

(29-02-2012 02:23 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Next time anybody moans about the amount of screen time that is given to the likes of Lori and Camilla only need to look at the shit that is airing tonight [...] bottom line is the likes of Daryl and Paige are shit

Whether or not Daryl or Paige feel they've been offended I don't know, but to call the two of them 'shit' is an insult. You acted quickly enough to confront and criticise those who were laying into Lucy Summers in a similar way after she admitted to benefit scamming recently:

(30-01-2012 01:52 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Can I just say that post 19 by gazfc was a fucking disgrace [...] I won't even quote or repeat what gazfc said but Addison you're right it was totally out of fucking order!!!!!!!!!!annoyedannoyed

(30-01-2012 02:25 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  it was a disgraceful comment for gazfc to be coming out with, that kind of talk should not be tolerated on this forum. Lucy does not deserve it and to thank it is to show support for it. It was a fucking terrible statement !!!!!!!!!! annoyed

How can you be so incensed on Lucy Summers's behalf on the one hand, and be so casually, offensively critical about Daryl and Paige the other? There ain't a great deal of difference between the words 'scum' and 'shit' if you ask me.
01-03-2012 02:49

Click here to watch Babestation TV