babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
What has been said merely highlights the fact that different people are looking for different things from the nightshows. You can please some of the people some of the time but not all of the people all of the time Wink. Thats the way life is Shy. Bugger, look at me going all philosophical, snap out of it snookered Wink.

29-02-2012 18:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(29-02-2012 17:51 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(29-02-2012 16:06 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  

yes i do appreciate that scottishbloke likes the show lori does and the effort lori puts in, but lots of people like & prefer the shows that paige, daryl and the rest of the babestation babes do

I wouldn't put Paige and Daryl in the same category as doing the style of shows that the rest of the BS girls do Rammy , It's not just Lori that puts on some great energetic naked at times shows , Tiffany when in the right mood is as good as any babe on any channel , Georgie is a great performer , as are Camilla and Ava Blue , sadly other girls that used to do similar performances to Lori such as Amanda , Michelle Moist , Jada , Karina , no longer work for BS . but i would personally watch the girls i mentioned rather than watch Paige or Daryl's tamer performances , their style of performing just doesn't do anything for me , i appreciate not everyone has the same taste in performances as me and some like watching the tamer girls , for what it's worth some of the girls i mentioned i'm not physically attracted to but i just enjoy watching them perform .
Daryl is actually one of my favorite looking girls but her performance's aren't , i still like her though .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 29-02-2012 20:48 by mr mystery.)
29-02-2012 18:50
xthatshortguyx Offline
Master Poster

i think it is good to have a variety between the girls. paige is defo my fave girl she is gorgeous, but my fave performer is defo lori the way she bounces around. so i dont think you have to complain if you dont like watchin a certain girl then dont watch im sure there is something for most people each day. Smile

Top Babes:*Hannah Martin**Clare Richards**Lori Buckby**Mica Martinez**Kandi Kay**Ella Jolie**Daryl Morgan**Tori Lee*
29-02-2012 19:23
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(29-02-2012 18:00 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Rammy just why the fuck could anybody prefer the show's that Daryl and Paige put on compared to Lori, Camilla or Georgie, it's baffling, anybody who thinks this way needs their head read. As has allready been pointed out yeh sure Daryl and Paige might be great on the phone's but as a spectacle they are not in the same league as Lori, Camilla or Georgie and that's what made Babestation totally shit last night. This is not an insult towards any of the models. I'll call it as I see it and the great name of Babestation was dragged down to levels of mediocrity that was contributed to by the total lack of show put on by Daryl and Paige and in particular Daryl as her performance was absolutely dire, I mean FFS she didn't even go topless, fuck that for entertainment, I'd rather see naked, oil and hand thongs any night of the week too bladewave

various reasons why people prefer the likes of paige and daryl compared to the likes of lori, camilla and georgie for example people find them sexier or prefer the style of show they do. oh by the way daryl did go topless last night

also according to you babestation will only be good if its only got your fav babes on and all the other bs babes are dragging it down. not right at all, if that happened bs would get boring and lose viewers

so according to you people who dont like the same babes you do need their heads examined and are not allowed to like them. this isnt the free speech and everyone is entitled to their opinions you keep going on about, instead its your opinion is the only one that matters and all others are wrong. just acccept not every one likes the same babes as you

update 2 more babes have left babestation, megan coxxx and vanessa walker

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 29-02-2012 19:57 by Rammyrascal.)
29-02-2012 19:39
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

I thought there was an old saying that variety was the spice of life, so then BS cater for all tastes, those that like the visual shows and then there are those that take the time to phone there fav girl and get their enjoyment from this.

My main point I wanted to make which is off topic a great deal, is what is the point of the Apprentice show, was it not set up to bring new girls onto the show, so far how many new girls have appeared with any regularity on the main shows, I would like to know, from what I have seen so far, bugger all, only fliting glimpses here and there. From what I have seen, BS have a fairly good track record in bringing through new girls, not having to wait for girls to leave other channels etc. So come on lets have some new faces because, again I stand to be corrected, but hav'nt we had about the same 8/9girls on screen for about the last 3 weeks.
29-02-2012 21:13
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

(29-02-2012 21:13 )matt38 Wrote:  My main point I wanted to make which is off topic a great deal, is what is the point of the Apprentice show, was it not set up to bring new girls onto the show, so far how many new girls have appeared with any regularity on the main shows, I would like to know, from what I have seen so far, bugger all, only fliting glimpses here and there. From what I have seen, BS have a fairly good track record in bringing through new girls, not having to wait for girls to leave other channels etc. So come on lets have some new faces because, again I stand to be corrected, but hav'nt we had about the same 8/9girls on screen for about the last 3 weeks.
I agree, babestation should use some of the girls on the Apprentice show. I also think that babestation should sign some girls that people have not heard of, like elite did with Clare Richards and RLC did with Jennifer Jade, as it might add some excitement on babestation
29-02-2012 21:29
NIGHTWATCHER Offline
Banned

So the girls that have gone in the last month, Amanda, Ella, Kandi, Megan Coxxx and Ree Petra, Vanessa Walker.

I see a pattern developing here the girls that do not go naked are being binned. I know that Ella, Kandi and Vanessa never went naked on the normal channels, Megan Coxxx and Ree I'm not sure if they did either? Amanda did go naked so was surprised to see that she had gone.

The new girls that they are putting on BS Apprentice are all getting there boobs out, unlike Cherri who keeps them in, why as someone pointed out to me said, Cherri did it years ago and was one of the first to get her boobs out. But that was then we are talking about the now.

People complain its boring its the same girls every night, we got Daryl for a change and all hell breaks lose on this thread. I hope she does not read this thread because she would be well gutted by what Scottishbloke put. Cherri (LOL), Daryl, Lolly, Louise and Megan Moore (Tommie Jo coming back in march I believe) do not go naked, Paige does but is very tame, so these will most probably make way for the new girls when BS decides on who to keep.

Lacey and some of the other BS Apprentice girls that have done BS Xtreme they will keep as they have gone completely naked on screen I believe.

Ava, Camilla, Geri, Lori, Preeti, Priya, Tiffany are all safe on BS. Have i missed anyone? LOL
29-02-2012 21:31
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(29-02-2012 21:31 )NIGHTWATCHER Wrote:  we got Daryl for a change and all hell breaks lose on this thread. I hope she does not read this thread because she would be well gutted by what Scottishbloke put.

Oh, I think she read it....
RT @TheDarylMorgan: It's funny reading what people write about you on forums/net, they clearly have no idea about the bigger picture, it's actually comical!
29-02-2012 22:03
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(29-02-2012 21:31 )NIGHTWATCHER Wrote:  we got Daryl for a change and all hell breaks lose on this thread. I hope she does not read this thread because she would be well gutted by what Scottishbloke put.

You don't know Daryl very well do you? She won't give a flying f**k.

This 'debate' (at the start) wasn't about the way he criticised the show or the performance, everyone is entitled to do that. Had he said "Paige and Daryls performance was shit" that would have been harsh, but acceptable, as it was his opinion of the show but "Paige and Daryl are shit" isn't acceptable in my opinion.
And my opinion would be the same no matter who he was talking about.
29-02-2012 22:11
bigglesworth Offline
Master Poster

(29-02-2012 22:03 )Sm© Wrote:  Oh, I think she read it....
RT @TheDarylMorgan: It's funny reading what people write about you on forums/net, they clearly have no idea about the bigger picture, it's actually comical!

Daryl is right of course. She obviously brings in the calls well enough and that's really all that matters.
29-02-2012 22:13

Click here to watch Babestation TV