babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 1.89 Average

Mr P pervcam shows

JKadace Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Mr P pervcam shows
(06-12-2020 12:15 )winsaw Wrote:  Wow now that's how to do a Mr P show what action by Maddison Lee lastnight, it was a mix of blur and FTA , something other girls should do as if it's blurred all knight people worry about what's not happening and don't join in,
On FTA, I watched an excellent section where he was fingering her very wet pussy as she was sucking on his cock, that was sexy, Always had the feeling Maddison would really know how to play with cock and she didn't disappoint, very sexy stuff,

BEST MR P SHOW YET! Real fucking and the best blow job ive ever seen! The idea of unblurring with tip goals was genius although I did see one person moaning the 1000 credit was too high pretty sure most girls have that for a solo show. I really hope to see Maddie do another mr p show soon
06-12-2020 23:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kevin555 Offline
Posting Machine

Hi

I keep missing these how do I find out when one is on and who the girl is going to be, not bothered if H/C or not but a bit of fumbling will do fine lol
07-12-2020 19:34
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Very good to see Caty back playing with Mr P last night, she was naked and covered in oil, she gave him a very good pov lap dance ,
She was all over him giving some excellent views of her pussy, when between his legs on all fours she was rubbing his crotch with her feet very naughty,
I really enjoyed this , hopefully now the rules are lifting we will see more of this stuff

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
31-03-2021 11:44
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(31-03-2021 11:44 )winsaw Wrote:  Very good to see Caty back playing with Mr P last night, she was naked and covered in oil, she gave him a very good pov lap dance ,
She was all over him giving some excellent views of her pussy, when between his legs on all fours she was rubbing his crotch with her feet very naughty,
I really enjoyed this , hopefully now the rules are lifting we will see more of this stuff

That sounds like a really filthy show from Caty!, Shame I wasn't able to see it: typical missing good shows!! !,!,,,,,,,
31-03-2021 16:55
sophieh4us Offline
Master Poster

Hope for a sophie hart mr p show soon

TO THOSE THAT DONT LIKE MR P SHOWS STOP RECYCLING THE SAME BS
AND LET THOSE THAT DO BE.....SIMPLES

BACK TO ENJOYING SOPHIE HART SHOWS
01-04-2021 13:48
winsaw Offline

Poppy gave Mr P a lap dancing pov show last night and it was very good, she really knows how to move her body, she got into some sexy positions on him as well as showing off her pussy very well, she rubbed his cock through his trousers with her leg and foot quite a few times she was really enjoying getting naughty with him, lucky fucker lol

11-04-2021 11:36
winsaw Offline

Caty had Mr P on her bed again last night doing a pov show with him, she was all over him in a lap dancing style really rubbing his dick through his trousers lots with her tits and ass , it was sexy stuff she really seams to enjoy getting naughty like this,

28-04-2021 11:33
Frenchie316 Offline
Senior Poster

So Abby B had another Mr P show last night (Or with Dean Van Damme I'm sure) and while the show was pretty much what you would expect (Show was good in perv).
One thing that really stood out was the insane tip goal, 100 000 credits for a BJ on screen, are they actually having a laugh?! Surprised
Isn't that something somewhere round 10k in real money?
I mean, I'm sure some of us would pay for certain "services", but 10k for a BJ is just taking the piss.
Fair to say, no one tipped during the 3 hour show, and certain people were complaining about the perv can being shaky or not working at all (Was fine for me though).
But surly they can't expect people to pay that money, where other girls do more for less.
Anybody else watched last night?
08-05-2021 18:59
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

(08-05-2021 18:59 )Frenchie316 Wrote:  So Abby B had another Mr P show last night (Or with Dean Van Damme I'm sure) and while the show was pretty much what you would expect (Show was good in perv).
One thing that really stood out was the insane tip goal, 100 000 credits for a BJ on screen, are they actually having a laugh?! Surprised
Isn't that something somewhere round 10k in real money?
I mean, I'm sure some of us would pay for certain "services", but 10k for a BJ is just taking the piss.
Fair to say, no one tipped during the 3 hour show, and certain people were complaining about the perv can being shaky or not working at all (Was fine for me though).
But surly they can't expect people to pay that money, where other girls do more for less.
Anybody else watched last night?

I kept checking in and yes your right though some of the tipgoals were a little insane and at times saw some of the comments in the chatbox which weren't exactly great either and yes I'm sure it was Dean, but overall the impression I got was people weren't prepared to tip for nothing
08-05-2021 19:28
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(08-05-2021 19:28 )Nitram100 Wrote:  I kept checking in and yes your right though some of the tipgoals were a little insane and at times saw some of the comments in the chatbox which weren't exactly great either and yes I'm sure it was Dean, but overall the impression I got was people weren't prepared to tip for nothing

Yes it as Dean I believe you could just about see the tattoos through the blur rubbish... (nice and covid unsafe) The tip goals were insane, you could fund a whole movie with top stars for that kind of money. The comments I'd read suggested they were static a lot of the time unless they got X number of people in the stream... and loads had issues with the stream either buffering (still charging you) or the angle being so bad you couldn't tell what they were seeing. TBH you want live BG stuff go for a platform like Chaturbate, better selection and you know / see properly what your getting.
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2021 19:39 by scooby_doo.)
08-05-2021 19:36

Click here to watch Babestation TV