Master Poster

Mr P pervcam shows
boring mr p shows tonite from jasmin and taylor wit little contact
14-03-2018 01:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

RE: Mr P pervcam shows
nicole sophie and danni on 2nite with no ass spanking or pussy licking mr p shows

the sissy producers must be on
16-03-2018 01:49
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

which lucky p is slamming danni now Smile
23-03-2018 23:58
diggertroc Offline
Junior Poster

is it real? kinda looks so
24-03-2018 00:05
terence Offline

(24-03-2018 00:05 )diggertroc Wrote:  is it real? kinda looks so

no it;s not real.

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
24-03-2018 00:07
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

(24-03-2018 00:07 )terence Wrote:  
(24-03-2018 00:05 )diggertroc Wrote:  is it real? kinda looks so

no it;s not real.

what ever is happenings we want mr p to do ashley emma & alice over the desk next Smile
24-03-2018 00:49
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

The gullibility/desperation of some people is unbelievable.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
24-03-2018 01:03
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ The point is it was shot and styled quite believabley for a change. It's a marked step up from the usual pap.

On the other hand, there's something piss taking about 'the look what I get to do' nature of such sessions. They mock the audience somewhat with that and the fakery.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
24-03-2018 01:04
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

danni doing her second show now and it is her best pov ever on babestation
(This post was last modified: 24-03-2018 02:27 by forumdude.)
24-03-2018 02:08
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(24-03-2018 02:04 )forumdude Wrote:  mr p shows are happening for months.they advertise on tv logos everytime i dont think ofcom can do anything when it is for off screen pervcam.most majority of babes on bs have done these shows and danni is doing one again now

I think posters are aware of that. I read it that they're just commenting because of the eye-catching and prolonged, supposedly full-on, nature of the beast here. Neither is anyone critising the babes but more the format (hence my moving this response here).

Generally I have two problems with sessions of this sort:

1) It's a bastardisation of the conception of the babeshow and its USP. The shows have always been dependent on the illusion of the babes availabilty to, and direct interaction with the customer. Involving a third party destroys the illusion and the individuality of the shows. It turns them into some hybrid of cheap gonzo and that 'just offscreen' nastiness of those Electric Blue vhs' in the 80 and 90s! Everyone has moved on from this but UK producers keep finding ways to bring it back. Suggesting someone in the studio is having a better time than the customer is always going to be subverting.

2) I don't know how much contact there was on perv but it can't have been much more than the bump and grind and palming we've already seen. The trouble comes with playing on guys' need to believe this could be any more than that. I can't see how the cam version can have been anything but a disappointment to punters when so much is implied on TV. Since when has 'ha ha tricked you' been a valid longterm business tactic at anything other than April Fools? In other words, this is just yet another example of fast buck-ism and contempt for the customer experience from the current BS bosses.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 24-03-2018 10:11 by ShandyHand.)
24-03-2018 10:08

Click here to watch Babestation TV