[split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(04-04-2014 00:16 )Whynot Wrote:  
(04-04-2014 00:02 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(03-04-2014 17:27 )Whynot Wrote:  
(03-04-2014 17:10 )Dā˜†T Wrote:  didn't think candy charms was the elite type

Neither did I, but after last nights double plastic faced display, who knows what the elite type now is?

no need for that little attack on the 2 babes that your on about.

as for who this candy is? could be candy sexton who has been on the babeshows in the past

Ok so rammy, u bleat on about 'personal attacks'... i have not once mentioned names of who i am talking about. In there threads people have said worse. But i have no said names, which means the only way u can know who i am talking about is if u see what i see!!! Which is my opinion. No personal attacks, just saying my opinion about anonymous babes. People can judge for themselves who they think i mean,

don't be afraid to post a girls name just because some in this section will start trying to put you in a bad light, if you want to say you don't like the face jobs Lucy and Yasmine have had say so, it's a genuine view you have and their is nothing wrong with that, if some have such a poor grasp of English that they can't tell the difference between a personal view and an attack i pity them,
this is a forum and NOT a fan zone, even if some seam to be trying to make this section into one,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
04-04-2014 00:45
Find all posts by this user
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

I'm Gona Say it.... Has to be Said

I'm NOT Happy and I Don't Like Wat Yasmine James & Lucy Summers Babes at S66 have Done to their Beautiful Faces..... Taken it Too the Extreme..... They were Soo Beautiful Before But Now Imo a Every Big Turn Off For Me..... Does Not Bother me when babes have Something done But Keep it abit Natural..... Too Fake.... Lips look too Big and Face Looks like it doesn't Move... Well Atleast S66 Has The Natural Beauty The Sexy Ms Clare Richards..... Thank Ms Richards for.remain Pure & Beautiful.

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2014 00:52 by REX MASTER.)
04-04-2014 00:50
Whynot Offline
Just Me

(04-04-2014 00:45 )winsaw Wrote:  don't be afraid to post a girls name just because some in this section will start trying to put you in a bad light, if you want to say you don't like the face jobs Lucy and Yasmine have had say so, it's a genuine view you have and their is nothing wrong with that, if some have such a poor grasp of English that they can't tell the difference between a personal view and an attack i pity them,
this is a forum and NOT a fan zone, even if some seam to be trying to make this section into one,

You are spot on mate... ok... Jasmine and Lucy have done christ knows what to their faces. They now look expressionless, chipmunk cheeks, eyebrows touching their hair lines... i don't understand why 2 young ladies would do that to themselves.

I know some people say about wanting to look young, but i would say look at Linda Leigh, a boob job aside, she is untouched and she is the epitome of attractiveness for a more mature lady. God knows how lucy and jasmine will look when they r Linda's age if they keep injecting poison into their faces.

I hate injustice and liars
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2014 00:58 by Whynot.)
04-04-2014 00:57
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

I don't have a poor grasp of English at all thank you very much and don't want pity. I don't mind people being critical of babeshow babes, that's their opinion and they have a right to make it, but there is a way of doing it with out it getting into personally insulting a babe.

in this case regarding lucy and yasmine, just need to say "I don't like what lucy and yasmine had done" no need to say things like "double plastic faced display"

Piper Niven Superfan
04-04-2014 01:43
Whynot Offline
Just Me

How is not naming them more offensive than singling them out and naming them?? Not for the first time you have bemused me.

I hate injustice and liars
04-04-2014 01:46
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(04-04-2014 01:43 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  I don't have a poor grasp of English at all thank you very much and don't want pity. I don't mind people being critical of babeshow babes, that's their opinion and they have a right to make it, but there is a way of doing it with out it getting into personally insulting a babe.

in this case regarding lucy and yasmine, just need to say "I don't like what lucy and yasmine had done" no need to say things like "double plastic faced display"

you so do have a problem with people being critical of the girls, you are always the first one in there on you white horse defending them,
as for English i think you have a real problem understanding how sentences are structured and how that has an effect on how words are meant,
the quote you have above "double plastic faced display" to me reads as a lighthearted funny colloquialism that gets his point across with out offending, yet what you have write i see as harsh, blunt and a open attack on them,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
04-04-2014 02:27
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(04-04-2014 01:43 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  I don't have a poor grasp of English at all thank you very much and don't want pity. I don't mind people being critical of babeshow babes, that's their opinion and they have a right to make it, but there is a way of doing it with out it getting into personally insulting a babe.

Rammy, the girls don't give a shit about you so I suggest you seek help for your White Knight Syndrome as it's getting very tedious:

http://www.doctornerdlove.com/2012/01/wh...ome/all/1/
04-04-2014 02:27
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Nope I'm not getting help for this apparent white knight syndrome I have and fair enough you may think it's tedious whenever I defend the babeshow babes from what I think has been a personal attack on them and I will carry on defending babeshow babes from what I think has been a personal attack on them

Fair enough winsaw, that's what you think and I respect that and whynot, it's not the not naming that was offensive to me, it was the plastic faced comment which I thought was offensive and others haven't

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2014 08:41 by Rammyrascal.)
04-04-2014 08:40
whangie Offline
Banned

(04-04-2014 08:40 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Nope I'm not getting help for this apparent white knight syndrome I have and fair enough you may think it's tedious whenever I defend the babeshow babes from what I think has been a personal attack on them and I will carry on defending babeshow babes from what I think has been a personal attack on them

Fair enough winsaw, that's what you think and I respect that and whynot, it's not the not naming that was offensive to me, it was the plastic faced comment which I thought was offensive and others haven't

Your totally entrenched but ridiculously defensive attitude towards what you feel constitutes a "personal attack" is one of the most pathetically funny things I've ever seen on any internet forum (and that's across all sorts of subject matters).

If I could award you a negative "rep" for it, I wouldn't hesitate to do so.

Unfortunately, the drop down menu for me when I tried to award that negative "rep" only allowed me to be "positive" or "neutral" so reluctantly I could only award you a neutral rep.

But I'd like the rest of the forum to be in no doubt that the neutral rep you've received really should be a negative one.

For goodness sake, if you still can't cope with as mild a comment as "double plastic faced" without getting on your high horse, you shouldn't be watching anything aimed at an "over-18 audience" because you're clearly not mature enough for that category.
04-04-2014 09:54
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

There are compliments within those statements Rammy, people are pointing out that the girls don't need any further alterations and are perfect as is.
Since this isn't a permanent enhancement, it's not really much different to suggesting you don't like a new hair colour or nail vanish, the girls will live.
People use statements like "double plastic faced" to stir a little humour into their posts, not to be offensive.
Of course that's my interpretation.

Just let me rub my crystal ball and see if I can guess what's coming next??

Rammyrascal wrote: Well as long as they are good on the phones then Studio will be happy with their "new faces"

TongueTongue: PHONE STATS TongueTongue
04-04-2014 10:55
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66