Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Whynot Offline
Just Me

Not going to mention names in this post as i don't want to be accused of launching a 'personal' attack. But if u think u know who i am talking about then it means u see the same as me.

2 of the girls on tonight have clearly gone and had something done to their faces. I imagine botox, but i am no expert. Their faces look identical around the cheekbones with clownish eyebrows and expressionless foreheads. How on earth they can think this plastic rigid face look is good is beyond me.

I am annoyed because i have always liked these 2 babes, but not tonight... i only hope the faces change back!! annoyed

I hate injustice and liars
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2014 01:08 by Whynot.)
03-04-2014 01:03
Find all posts by this user
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
tiffany's bra is glued to her chest she won't be hanging it up
03-04-2014 02:02
Lamarr l 21 l Offline
RIP Chloe Love

(03-04-2014 02:02 )Joey 27 Wrote:  tiffany's bra is glued to her chest she won't be hanging it up

Haha, you know what I mean, retiring sort of thing, but I agree her bra is glued to her chest, from being one of the most popular babes to watch on the channels, shes gone to one of the least, she may aswell go to the day show.
03-04-2014 02:05
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(03-04-2014 01:48 )JamesStandford Wrote:  I agree, I think babes like Clare Richards have done very well just natural, if she got a boob job I think it would ruin her image of a "natural beauty", she is one of the few babes on these channels that have had very minimal work done and yet one of the most popular, it shows you don't need lots of work done to succeed on the channels, I'm not even sure if Clare has had ANY work at all? ...

It looks as tho we may loose Clare this year as I saw on her twitter in regards to her getting interviews for new jobs and that shes looking for a "change in career", does this mean she's leaving the channels? your guess is as good as mind, would be a HUGE lost to the babe channels if she does.

I also see Tiffany Chambers hanging up her bra in the near future, not sure where Lolly has got too Surprised, I hope Delia Rose and Teejay appear on the night shows in the near future to bring some fresh talent to the channels at night.

Em you do know Tiffany, lolly, delia rose and teejay are not on studio66? As for the 2 babes on s66 that have had some sort of beauty treatment/procedure (possibly Botox) fair enough forum members don't like what they've had done, I'm not really that bothered about it. So long as the babes themselves are happy is the most important thing for me

Piper Niven Superfan
03-04-2014 02:22
Lamarr l 21 l Offline
RIP Chloe Love

(03-04-2014 02:22 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Em you do know Tiffany, lolly, delia rose and teejay are not on studio66? As for the 2 babes on s66 that have had some sort of beauty treatment/procedure (possibly Botox) fair enough forum members don't like what they've had done, I'm not really that bothered about it. So long as the babes themselves are happy is the most important thing for me

Yes I do know Tiffany, Delia, Teejay and Lolly are not at Studio 66 tv, we mentioned them in a total of 2-3 posts then stopped our conversation... I am sorry if your slightly annoyed that we mentioned other babes name from other channels in the "Yasmine" thread, but I didn't see no problem in having a discussion in general which lasted 2-3 sentences. Big Grin. Apologies Rammy, as for the botox I can actually see only 1-2 people didnt like it, I said "Natural is better", if you look at my quote above I didnt mention anything bad. Huh
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2014 02:35 by Lamarr l 21 l.)
03-04-2014 02:31
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^^ I'm not annoyed that babes from other channels have been mentioned in the s66 section here, it just looked like you thought they were on s66. As for the 2 babes that have had a beauty treatment/procedure, I haven't had a go at you or anyone else about it, I said that's your opinion, I was just posting my opinion on this

Piper Niven Superfan
03-04-2014 02:41
Lamarr l 21 l Offline
RIP Chloe Love

^^^^ Sorry Rammy!, just came across abit rude, not to worry no harm done.
03-04-2014 02:44
Whynot Offline
Just Me

(03-04-2014 17:10 )D☆T Wrote:  didn't think candy charms was the elite type

Neither did I, but after last nights double plastic faced display who knows what the elite type now is?

03-04-2014 17:27
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(03-04-2014 17:27 )Whynot Wrote:  
(03-04-2014 17:10 )D☆T Wrote:  didn't think candy charms was the elite type

Neither did I. who knows what the elite type now is?

no need for that little attack on the 2 babes that your on about.

as for who this candy is? could be candy sexton who has been on the babeshows in the past

Piper Niven Superfan
04-04-2014 00:02
Whynot Offline
Just Me

(04-04-2014 00:02 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(03-04-2014 17:27 )Whynot Wrote:  Neither did I, but after last nights double plastic faced display, who knows what the elite type now is?

no need for that little attack on the 2 babes that your on about.
as for who this candy is? could be candy sexton who has been on the babeshows in the past

Ok so rammy, u bleat on about 'personal attacks'... i have not once mentioned names of who i am talking about. In there threads people have said worse. But i have not said names, which means the only way u can know who i am talking about is if u see what i see!!! Which is my opinion. No personal attacks, just saying my opinion about anonymous babes. People can judge for themselves who they think i mean,

(This post was last modified: 04-04-2014 00:28 by Whynot.)
04-04-2014 00:16
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66