Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(28-03-2014 10:24 )terence Wrote:  ok back on topic, how was s 66 last night, did anyone get their tits out? Big Grin

yep lots of tits out action on s66 last night Terence Big Grin thought s66 was good last night even though they lost a babe early on in the night when Sophia knight went home ill

Piper Niven Superfan
28-03-2014 17:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Can I just first of all back up the sentiments posted by terrence and also make it clear that I also see no need to see any form of personal insults taking place on this forum.

My posts when it comes to Rammy are merely banter these days, (ie- Poking fun at him being a Studio66 fanboy or obsessed with call stats) so for anybody to call him an attention seeking troll I also find totally unacceptable. In the past I've had my fair share of battles with Rammy but that's where I plan to leave them.

As far as last nights show went last night, I thought it was a pile of horse shit from start to finish. Cue Rammy to disagree with me Wink
28-03-2014 17:44
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(28-03-2014 17:24 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(28-03-2014 10:24 )terence Wrote:  ok back on topic, how was s 66 last night, did anyone get their tits out? Big Grin

yep lots of tits out action on s66 last night Terence Big Grin thought s66 was good last night even though they lost a babe early on in the night when Sophia knight went home ill
That seems to be happening alot at S66 recently,does leave me wondering whether there is genuinely a workplace bug doing the rounds,in which case the best thing to do is stay covered up like Tashie did the other night,or maybe they cant afford Sophia for a whole shift anymore.

im always open to positive change
28-03-2014 18:39
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

Happy 5th birthday studio66

Piper Niven Superfan
01-04-2014 18:12
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Over the past couple of days we have seen the best and the worst of this channel,Tuesday saw an unnecesarily long tease show,passed off as a nightshow from Tashie,but then a fantastic naked oil stint from Mica,as to whether she would have done it if Tashie show had not been so poor in terms of a nightshow performance,we can only speculate but well done Mica anyway and then last night both Yasmine and Lucy were brilliant and the osgs have been slimmed down,but poor Caty who has contributed alot to the previous success of this channel,had no cameraperson again,which is not only poor but restricts the sort of performance she can give.

im always open to positive change
03-04-2014 11:10
PhredE Offline
Posting Machine

Also last night when Caty was on all channels, on one there was a countdown clock "until Lucy", which reached 0, then stayed there for at least 4 minutes - after which time I switched off, and went to bed!

If they are going to use a countdown - make sure it happens!
03-04-2014 12:49
massiveperv Offline
Apprentice Poster

Who is the Candy that is down for next Friday night I wonder
03-04-2014 16:29
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

didn't think candy charms was the elite type
03-04-2014 17:10
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
harri Offline
Jack of Hearts

with emma butt coming on board god knows which candy it is.

I love Models.
04-04-2014 00:11
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

[split] [split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
I don't often watch this channel these days, i'm just not into the bad lighting resulting in girls faces looking like they have had facial augmentation resulting in them looking like cartoon characters, i've mentioned this before about the girls due to the lighting looking like cartoon characters in the past and before Yasmine and Lucy joined by the way .

Other things i don't like is girls covered in OSG's, (RLC's OSG's are better) the lack of decent sets is also a factor in making me not interested in this channel , as is girls having to operate the camera themselves when they are left without a camera operator, Caty cole for example ..

Also lack of girls at certain times giving no variety is poor form STD 66, if you are not a fan of the girl that is covering all 3 channels then you are bound to give up on the channel and watch or call a competitor, this seemed to be the case last night, i thought i would have a look what was happening on the 3 STD 66 channels, and what did i find Ashley Emma simulcasting on all 3 channels covered in OSG's on a bed type set, this was quite early in the night as well and before 1.30am when i went to bed, can't remember exact time, but i thought how poorly run this channel is, i assume Yasmine and Lucy were on a break at the same time leaving Ashley as the only girl on all 3 of the STD 66 channels ?, unless of course i didn't recognise Yasmine or Lucy and thought i wasn't watching a STD 66 channel due to the lighting making them not look like they did on RLC lol .
All the other channels had loads of variety to choose from last night from start to finish concerning girls onscreen, , i don't think you will get just one girl covering all channels on the bigger channels such as BS, Xpanded or RLC .

This channel really needs to get better organised if it wants to try and compete with the bigger channels, the production and organisation is bloody hopeless at times imo .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2014 18:24 by mr mystery.)
04-04-2014 18:22