Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3 Average

[split] Elite TV

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
(25-02-2011 10:48 )countryboy Wrote:  I love it how some people on here go against the grain just to get noticed. They think they're maverick but actually they're jealous and have serious anger issues. If it's because you feel a failure or were bullied at school I'd advise you not to take your frustrations out on people on here.
again making assumptions... Bounce
after all your the 1 who's making sweeping statements about danica and what shes thinking.
your also the 1 rubbishing any1 who dares disagree with you...
from the posts i have read from her last show the overall opinion was better but still need some work.
yet your opinion was you didnt like it 1 bit...
now call me stiupid but doent that make you the 1 going against the grain, the maverick, and weren't you the 1 that called me a C-note (anger issues) i guess your just expressing your own failures and insecuritys, maybe your the 1 who got picked on at school... and taking your frustrations out on people here...

maybe you should stop taking peoples opinions as personal insults and just relax... have a break, reed a book...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 25-02-2011 12:27 by HEX!T.)
25-02-2011 12:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

[split] Danica - Chat & Discussion
(04-03-2011 10:19 )HEX!T Wrote:  
(04-03-2011 00:46 )Roquentin Wrote:  God seeing that picture with her beside a regular bloke makes it more obvious just how much of a beautiful creature she really is.
I cant settle my eyes between her thighs, her waist, her cleavage, her face...
lol she's just a girl... a very pretty 1. but just a girl all the same...
walk up to her and introduce yourself, i guarantee if you can make her laugh inside 2 minutes she would say yes to drinks.
what may surprise you is girls like danica, dont get hit on that often as most blokes would think, shes to pretty and bottle it b4 they even said hello... so its always worth a shot. even if your joe pugly like me...

You're talking like you know her hexit. Or is this just some kind of fantasy you have... Look, you might as well face it SHE'S NEVER GONNA BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND. LET IT GO.
04-03-2011 11:11
terence Offline

(04-03-2011 00:46 )Roquentin Wrote:  God seeing that picture with her beside a regular bloke makes it more obvious just how much of a beautiful creature she really is.
I cant settle my eyes between her thighs, her waist, her cleavage, her face...
lol she's just a girl... a very pretty 1. but just a girl all the same...
walk up to her and introduce yourself, i guarantee if you can make her laugh inside 2 minutes she would say yes to drinks.
what may surprise you is girls like danica, dont get hit on that often as most blokes would think, shes to pretty and bottle it b4 they even said hello... so its always worth a shot. even if your joe pugly like me...

hexit aka alex 'hitch' hitchens. there's money to be made, i'm telling you!Tongue

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2011 13:09 by terence.)
04-03-2011 13:08
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

(04-03-2011 11:11 )countryboy Wrote:  
(04-03-2011 00:46 )Roquentin Wrote:  

You're talking like you know her hexit. Or is this just some kind of fantasy you have... Look, you might as well face it SHE'S NEVER GONNA BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND. LET IT GO.
shut up u fucking idiot... i i no way infer that i know her read what i posted instead of between the lines and inventing a narative that imply's something other than was written...

notice the highlight fuckwad girls like danica... its getting fucking retarded. your the 1 who said she isn't this and that in your posts inferring your own fantasy on her....
i was responding to another poster and not necessarily even about danica, it was about girls like danica. the really pretty 1s...
if you had the balls to go chat em up you would be able to find out what i found out a long time ago...

IDIOT!!!...
why don't you come to terms with the fact you lost an argument weeks ago now, and grow up. instead of trying to bait me every time i mention danica with the same, "oh! you must think you have a chance of her being your girlfriend"...
i have a girlfriend of 10 years and guess what, shes as pretty if not prettier than most of the girls on the channels, shes bi, and an Ex- go go dancer. so swallow that lump you fuckwitt. @35 she still turns heads and i still get the "how the fuck did he pull that off!" look... so FUCK YOU, and deal with it...Rolleyes

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2011 15:49 by HEX!T.)
04-03-2011 15:42
bobek Offline
Banned

[split] Danica - Chat & Discussion
I have absolutely nothing against Danica, quite the opposite in fact, but as a result of Brinsford's constant drivel i can hardly stand the merest mention of her name these days.

Do the girl a big favour and wind your neck in Brinsford.
12-03-2011 01:13
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

[split] Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(18-03-2011 19:20 )countryboy Wrote:  Are you having a fucking laugh mate... it was a joke, you know joke... are you from another country or something - America? I'm fucking gobsmacked...

Maybe if the joke wasn't so poor an lame then he would have got it Rolleyes

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 18-03-2011 19:32 by Wazo.)
18-03-2011 19:31
countryboy Offline

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(18-03-2011 19:31 )Wazo Wrote:  
(18-03-2011 19:20 )countryboy Wrote:  Are you having a fucking laugh mate... it was a joke, you know joke... are you from another country or something - America? I'm fucking gobsmacked...

Maybe if the joke wasn't so poor an lame then he would have got it Rolleyes

very funny Wazo, let's see if you can say something faintly amusing... by the way punctuation helps and a 'd' on your keyboard... go on tell us a joke, you really are a scream... did you go to school? I bet I'm paying your dole...
18-03-2011 22:27
countryboy Offline

[split] Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(18-03-2011 19:20 )countryboy Wrote:  
(18-03-2011 19:08 )Classic84 Wrote:  
(18-03-2011 18:23 )countryboy Wrote:  Sorry, slightly off topic, but on topic nonetheless if you know what I mean... with Comic Relief on tonight, may I suggest that the girls wear comedy red noses this evening to show their support? I also hear that this year there's a new line in red nose style butt plugs, available at Tesco and free if you spend more than 50 quid at the pumps.

That is way off topic not having a go at you though but maybe you should post this in the all other subjects section? as this section is mainly to discuss babes and you can't plug things like getting free gifts if you buy something on the forum.Cool

Are you having a fucking laugh mate... it was a joke, you know joke... are you from another country or something - America? I'm fucking gobsmacked...

I'm trying to see the funny side of this... I should have said bless you... how sweet that you didn't get my little joke... as I've said before on here you have to have at least a basic level of intelligence to get some of my humour
18-03-2011 22:44
bobek Offline
Banned

(18-03-2011 22:44 )countryboy Wrote:  as I've said before on here you have to have at least a basic level of intelligence to get some of my humour

Yes indeed. Very basic.

A bit like your "humour", in fact. Rolleyes
19-03-2011 00:51
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(19-03-2011 00:51 )bobek Wrote:  
(18-03-2011 22:44 )countryboy Wrote:  as I've said before on here you have to have at least a basic level of intelligence to get some of my humour

Yes indeed. Very basic.

A bit like your "humour", in fact. Rolleyes

i believe that is what we call.

ZING.
19-03-2011 00:58

Click here to watch Studio 66