Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
thanks elite Wink
your still
Top Of The Pops & think your shows are awsome,the bevvy of beauties on display is immense laugh & i love you 4 it Heart

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
18-03-2011 17:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

Sorry, slightly off topic, but on topic nonetheless if you know what I mean... with Comic Relief on tonight, may I suggest that the girls wear comedy red noses this evening to show their support? I also hear that this year there's a new line in red nose style butt plugs, available at Tesco and free if you spend more than 50 quid at the pumps.
18-03-2011 18:23
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

(18-03-2011 18:23 )countryboy Wrote:  Sorry, slightly off topic, but on topic nonetheless if you know what I mean... with Comic Relief on tonight, may I suggest that the girls wear comedy red noses this evening to show their support? I also hear that this year there's a new line in red nose style butt plugs, available at Tesco and free if you spend more than 50 quid at the pumps.

That is way off topic not having a go at you though but maybe you should post this in the all other subjects section? as this section is mainly to discuss babes and you can't plug things like getting free gifts if you buy something on the forum.Cool
18-03-2011 19:08
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Elite TV should donate all the money Tori Black makes them tonight to Comic Relief. Cool
18-03-2011 19:13
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

ha! Yeah maybe Tori could donate money to them laugh but forget Comic Relief it's about babes on here. I'm not against it as it's for a good cause but goes on too long!.Cool
18-03-2011 19:18
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

(18-03-2011 19:08 )Classic84 Wrote:  
(18-03-2011 18:23 )countryboy Wrote:  Sorry, slightly off topic, but on topic nonetheless if you know what I mean... with Comic Relief on tonight, may I suggest that the girls wear comedy red noses this evening to show their support? I also hear that this year there's a new line in red nose style butt plugs, available at Tesco and free if you spend more than 50 quid at the pumps.

That is way off topic not having a go at you though but maybe you should post this in the all other subjects section? as this section is mainly to discuss babes and you can't plug things like getting free gifts if you buy something on the forum.Cool

Are you having a fucking laugh mate... it was a joke, you know joke... are you from another country or something - America? I'm fucking gobsmacked...
18-03-2011 19:20
robert.f4 Offline
Onward and upward

LOL Countryboy, them butt plugs with flashing lights on them and the babes wearing them tonight would be a scream eek laugh maybe in more ways than one BounceBouncelaugh Fifty quid at the pumps, mmmh! thats about two gallon, aye! Rolleyes

Apply yourself and surprise yourself....You only fail if you never try.
18-03-2011 19:29
brinsford Offline
Master Poster

Have the rules & regulations changed over the last 24 hours it was to risky last night to remove your body stocking and show your see thro panty's but it's ok for Tori Black.

19-03-2011 01:39
dtorre Offline
in the pink

I miss the hand-thong. Sad Now you have to go to Red Light or Paradiso to see that
23-03-2011 03:34
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(19-03-2011 01:39 )brinsford Wrote:  Have the rules & regulations changed over the last 24 hours it was to risky last night to remove your body stocking and show your see thro panty's but it's ok for Tori Black.

The rules seem to be all over the place. I think it's based on however the producer is feeling at any moment, instead of something concrete. That's why we see Tori wearing the see throughs and small thong, and Lori in small thongs, yet Caty seems banned from them, despite wearing that type of attire in the past. However, Mica had a nice outfit last night, and Caty did have some partials on last week, but they made her take them off. The handthong hasn't been used by any of the women, except for Lori recently, which I find odd. Babestation is like this too, where they allow certain women to show more than others, though sometimes it has to do with the decision of the women I would assume. What's silly is that the point of see throughs, or partial see throughs at least, if not for them to be covered up, but for us to see it, or else why bother? Different moods in regards to ofcon, I don't know.

I think see throughs should be present at all times Tongue
(This post was last modified: 23-03-2011 04:18 by mrmann.)
23-03-2011 04:01