Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3 Average

[split] Elite TV

HEX!T Away
Retired

[split] Elite TV - Off-topic
(25-12-2010 21:39 )winsaw Wrote:  
(24-12-2010 12:46 )chrislatimer Wrote:  *edit to cut down on bullshit!

dude get over it, she did wrong, got punished, she has moved on with her life so should you, i think she has been great of late and long may it lastBig Grin
hey bucko, go easy on chris, you'll make him flounce, ask for his account to be closed (only to skulk in the guests section pm'n people day after day to see if they missed him) Again!.
he's only been back a few days and your giving him a hard time ALREADY!....

Bounce

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 26-12-2010 00:28 by HEX!T.)
26-12-2010 00:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
wow quite the obsessive little bastard arent you hamster. getting involved in what does not concern your abject failure of a self.

and how can i pm people if my account is closed ya stupid fool
(This post was last modified: 26-12-2010 00:48 by chrislatimer.)
26-12-2010 00:31
HEX!T Away
Retired

Quote:nicely put winsaw if only the rest of her followers were as socialible
sorta involved me by posting the above, i assume that the "rest of her followers" included me as you claimed i was her number 1 fanboy.bladewave

also

I think you wanna ask the guys getting PM's via FaceBook telling me you were doing it... laugh...
oh and the fact i kept an eye on your logins (check your user cp as it shows the last time your ip was online even when your account was closed) as we had a pool running on when you would be back. i had 7 days... needless to say i didn't win... so no i wasn't being obsessive, just protecting my investment...

see its not so cool 1 sum1 goes out of there way to take the piss out of you now is it.... maybe you can take it as lesson learned... please dont flounce Blush as im just trying to show you the error of your ways.... Bounce

oh and im no bastard, my dad was a bin man....bladewave...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 26-12-2010 09:16 by HEX!T.)
26-12-2010 02:40
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

Quote:I think you wanna ask the guys getting PM's via FaceBook telling me you were doing it..

i only got in touch with 2 people and i never once asked any of them if they are missing me so you or they are lying. as i have the messages on my fb.

Quote:its not so cool 1 sum1 goes out of there way to take the piss out of you now is it

if someone does it right then yes it is cool, but you never do it right so it does not bother me chuckles when you attempt it.

this needs to be moved i imagine we went off topic
(This post was last modified: 26-12-2010 11:33 by chrislatimer.)
26-12-2010 11:32
HEX!T Away
Retired

Bounce you were never on topic...

"elite actually only needs 2 new girls to freshen the line up a bit if it was up to me id get rid of the benefit cheat herself "

seems to me the above has more to do with you wanting a cheap shot at lori rather than discussing elite's status on there girls line up...
which doesn't really have any bearing on her performance at elite, and a lot to do with what goes on in her personal life...
by doing so your proving that asshole at blueturd rite "when he said the girls are free to be harassed, taunted, bullied and insulted on this forum"...

so forgive me if i stand up for the integrity of the forum at the cost of your hurt feelings.

26-12-2010 17:31
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

that would make you nothing but a hypocrite and i only need to ask paige tyler about the hurt you are capable off. calling me for something you have done to a much worse degree then me.
26-12-2010 17:42
HEX!T Away
Retired

this is in no way anything like paige tyler. as all my comments about her were about her performance or lack of... and most of that thread was dedicated to winding up her fanboys...

so hypocritical? not in the least...
but its good to see your trying to deflect...

Bounce

26-12-2010 18:10
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

deflect what, this is exactly the same, you didnt like paige's performance and i didnt like lori's performance plus her law breaking activitys did disgust me,

all this anger with you , seems to stem from you getting less votes then me in the forum awards, which is pretty fucking sad dude, as if i remember i werent the only one winding you up. so you are using the lori issue as a mask.
26-12-2010 18:15
HEX!T Away
Retired

Bounce

there is no anger you plum, im sitting here pissing myself laughing at you....
this has nothing to do with liking or disliking the girl or her performance.... its your insistence on bringing her personal life in the discussion. something i might add i never did with paige.
like i said earlier your comment had little to do with the show and everything to do with your own little petty attitude to sum1 breaking the law.

oh! and please don't go into the award thing, because again your deflecting. my reaction is there for all to see... i took loosing with the grace and dignity that the award deserved. IE: i had a laugh at it.
unlike you who complained that you got nominated Bounce it was meant to be a toung in cheek look at the forum and its members and you didnt like the fact that they seemed to be laughing at you... you then spat yer dummy and quit the forum.... thus securing your nomination and eventual win of forum flounce... WELL DESERVED i must add.

do yourself a favour and quit this game of "i gotta have the last word" coz all its doing is re-enforcing the opinion that a lot of forum members have about you...
while your at it, leave lori's personal life out of your posts and i will stop doggin on you Smile

and just to show you theres no hard feelings, i got you this....
imagebam.com
pm yer details and i'l post it to ya... it's quality.. prada.... hope you like... Bounce

(This post was last modified: 26-12-2010 20:14 by HEX!T.)
26-12-2010 19:47
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

RE: [split] Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
looks fake that bag Surprised,

and if you stop your little digs ill lay of buckbys personal issues.

i know what the forum of me and i dont care

p.s ill let u get last word as i am feeling in good tidings due to having the flu
(This post was last modified: 26-12-2010 22:06 by chrislatimer.)
26-12-2010 22:05

Click here to watch Studio 66