clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 66 Vote(s) - 2.29 Average

Anna Lovato Online

chrislatimer Offline
Banned

RE: Anna Lovato Online - Teasers & Promos
(04-04-2010 18:28 )Anna Lovato Wrote:  I will be shooting new content for my website, I have looked over contract and it states that I can shoot whatever I like for my own website! So am a little confused!!xxxx

i would of thought that myself as you obivously wont be selling dvd's of the stuff from your site, so i dont get why they would care.

thanks for clearing it up
04-04-2010 18:47
Find all posts by this user
devilbiss Offline
Senior Poster

(04-04-2010 18:28 )Anna Lovato Wrote:  I will be shooting new content for my website, I have looked over contract and it states that I can shoot whatever I like for my own website! So am a little confused!!xxxx

so whenever you feel like shooting a vid with me, ill be there lol
04-04-2010 18:52
Devillish Offline
Huge Hazel Admirer

Thanks for clearing that up Anna. As someone who was thinking with his pecker laugh I signed up straight away and I have to say I'd be disappointed to not see Anna in girl-girl action on her own site. Good to get it straight from the lady herself.

Cheers Anna. All the best with the site. Heart Heart Heart

Sexiest Babes: 1) Hazel 2) Mia 3) Jenn 4) Maria 5) Paige G 6) Jada 7) Georgie 8) Lucky 9) Moisty 10) Heather Kay
04-04-2010 20:11
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

RE: anna elite content for website
annalovatoonline.com is owned by Elite, so unless Anna buys it, there will be no more g/g scenes on it.
04-04-2010 20:27
devilbiss Offline
Senior Poster

i joined to see the sexy anna and her sexy body................. not to see other girls
04-04-2010 20:29
HEX!T Away
Retired

there was no Chinese wisper bytor. blue bird announced they have contracted anna for g/g exclusively meaning she cant legally add g/g content to her elite tv owned website, anna may think differently but she will have to look at her contract to see if this is true. the chances are it is. as its unlikely blue bird would miss such a lucrative portion of the contract.
if bluebird have announced it without it being true then they have just shot themselves in the foot.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
04-04-2010 23:22
BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Away
. . . .

I personally have just got off the phone to Anna: she wishes all her Fans HAPPY EASTER by the way Heart

Here's the clarification:

Can Anna shoot anymore g/g stills or video for Elite ? NO
Can Anna shoot solo stills or video for Elite? YES
Is there any more 'library' girl/girl video content which Elite has of Anna ? ANNA SAYS NOT MUCH.
Will Anna have her own site at Bluebird ? YES
Where can you see Anna's videos online ?
- Either at GLAMBIRDS.COM [launching in 8 weeks or so] or at Anna's new BB website [should launch around the same time].
- Feature films like YES MISS ! and FOOTBALLER'S WIVE$ will appear on GLAMBIRDS.
- One off video projects of Anna's will go on her own website.

The same information applies (with appropriate name changes) to girls like Tommie Jo, Holly James, Gemma Hiles, etc etc. They are all shooting away at the moment and have been for a few months.

I hope that's all totally clear Guys. Anna and I happy to answer any more Fan questions.

As you can see we're putting $$$ into providing the best possible platforms for Anna - and the other superstars - to show their talents on. That's why Anna signed her contract with BB.

Thanks
04-04-2010 23:42
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

thanks for clearing things up look forward to seeing what youve got lined up for the babechannel babes not just anna

Piper Niven Superfan
05-04-2010 00:13
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

now that all the confusion has been sorted about what anna can do. cant wait to see it

Piper Niven Superfan
05-04-2010 00:16
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(04-04-2010 23:42 )BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Wrote:  I hope that's all totally clear Guys.

Sorry to prolong this but it's not totally clear to me because you haven't said whether Anna is allowed to shoot girl/girl for her own site, although you appear to have done so here:

(04-04-2010 19:34 )BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Wrote:  
(04-04-2010 11:15 )Anna Lovato Wrote:  Heya, as far as I'm concerned I am allowed to shoot for my own website!

That's right: but that's not Elite's website.
05-04-2010 00:26
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles