clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 66 Vote(s) - 2.29 Average

Anna Lovato Online

Fieldy Offline
waiting4sumthing2happen

RE: anna elite content for website
(04-04-2010 17:30 )Anna Lovato Wrote:  Hello! As far as I'm concerned I will be shooting new content for my websit.

I'm a little confused with all the statements that say I won't!

Hope u enjoy the website as much as I am making it.xxxxx

Ok, just so its finally clear for everyone and this subject can be "put to bed" , you are still going to be able to shoot g/g cotent for your site. Y/N

Holly crip, he's a crapple!!
04-04-2010 17:42
Find all posts by this user
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Anna Lovato Online - Teasers & Promos
(04-04-2010 17:33 )Fieldy Wrote:  
(04-04-2010 15:48 )chrislatimer Wrote:  i am guessing he thought their was a solution to the situation.

you cant blame bluebird they have pulled a great move, and have done themselves some fine buisness.

and again ill say i feel bad for those who joined her site expecting more girl on girl content.

I agree with you chirs, it is not Bluebirds fault, but you would have thought that the annoucement of the Bluebird deal would have been better being delayed for at least a month, so that the people that joined Anna's site would have thought that they had "been screwed over". I say say "screwed over" only in the fact that they are not going to get any more g/g on the site.

This obviously now means that the content on Anna's site is just going to be Anna and some toys and to get the content they would like to see (that they joined the site to see) they will either have to join "Bluebird" or go to a shop (I know a weird concept) and purchase a Bluebird DVD with Anna in it.

To me it just does not sit right.

Bad timing is the phrase that comes to mind!!

WTH is Bluebird? I hope anyone who opens their own site has girl/girl videos in it, because it would be disappointing not to have them. It makes sense for it just to be the one woman since it's a website on them, but we all want to see them with other women. Elite Tv online would benefit from doing this, but their website is a bit tame.
04-04-2010 17:45
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

Wish everyone would just leave the poor girl alone and be patient. The website is only 4 days old-give it a chance. It's like bloody chinese whispers in here at times.
Good luck Anna with your website, Twisty's, Bluebird and whatever other ventures you do, now and in the future Wink
04-04-2010 17:46
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(04-04-2010 17:30 )Anna Lovato Wrote:  Hello! As far as I'm concerned I will be shooting new content for my websit.

I'm a little confused with all the statements that say I won't!

Hope u enjoy the website as much as I am making it.xxxxx

as am waiting to join your site i hope this can be sorted out.

but how can you get round shooting new g/g content if bluebird are claiming they have a exclusive deal with you to shoot gg content for them and there sites only.

as we all know you can continue shooting solo stuff.

and bytor please explain how its chinesse whispers when the guy from the bluebird company said it himself mate
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2010 17:52 by chrislatimer.)
04-04-2010 17:51
Fieldy Offline
waiting4sumthing2happen

(04-04-2010 17:45 )mrmann Wrote:  
(04-04-2010 17:33 )Fieldy Wrote:  
(04-04-2010 15:48 )chrislatimer Wrote:  i am guessing he thought their was a solution to the situation.

you cant blame bluebird they have pulled a great move, and have done themselves some fine buisness.

and again ill say i feel bad for those who joined her site expecting more girl on girl content.

I agree with you chirs, it is not Bluebirds fault, but you would have thought that the annoucement of the Bluebird deal would have been better being delayed for at least a month, so that the people that joined Anna's site would have thought that they had "been screwed over". I say say "screwed over" only in the fact that they are not going to get any more g/g on the site.

This obviously now means that the content on Anna's site is just going to be Anna and some toys and to get the content they would like to see (that they joined the site to see) they will either have to join "Bluebird" or go to a shop (I know a weird concept) and purchase a Bluebird DVD with Anna in it.

To me it just does not sit right.

Bad timing is the phrase that comes to mind!!

WTH is Bluebird? I hope anyone who opens their own site has girl/girl videos in it, because it would be disappointing not to have them. It makes sense for it just to be the one woman since it's a website on them, but we all want to see them with other women. Elite Tv online would benefit from doing this, but their website is a bit tame.

Bluebird is an American based adult website and adult DVD supplier.

04-04-2010 17:53
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

It's chinese whispers because as usual someone interprets what is being said as something actually slightly different. Then someone else comes along and so on-Seems like there is hysteria setting in with people demanding to know certain things. Surely it is for Anna and whoever she signs a contract with to decide what content goes where. Hells teeth her website is good value and will have loads of content given time I am sure. If that is not to your taste then join Bluebird, buy their films or whatever. Anna herself says she does not know where the confusion is coming from so perhaps just wait to see what happens.
04-04-2010 18:02
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

1st point to you bytor, when i personally said am waiting to join, am waiting only for the sophia knight stuff to go up then am joining regardless of what happens with this contract issue.

2ndly if the guy from bluebird says we have signed anna lovato to a contract for exclusive gg stuff (werent them exact words but pretty close) then that cant be slightly misintrepted at all.

i hope it gets sorted out between anna elite and bluebird (if theres anything to sort out at all) as anna's own site will help enhance her profile and the bluebird films will aid that enhancement also, and that they can all work in harmony together.

personally if i was bluebird i would let her film her own gg content for her own site as its not going to be dvd released and thats what bluebird specializes in really.

(sorry to all for yet again an other one of my lengthy posts)
04-04-2010 18:10
annakatherine Offline
Senior Poster

I will be shooting new content for my website, I have looked over contract and it states that I can shoot whatever I like for my own website! So am a little confused!!xxxx
04-04-2010 18:28
Fieldy Offline
waiting4sumthing2happen

Great, thats the end of the debate/arguement. Done.

04-04-2010 18:34
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(04-04-2010 18:28 )Anna Lovato Wrote:  I will be shooting new content for my website, I have looked over contract and it states that I can shoot whatever I like for my own website! So am a little confused!!xxxx

Thats good enough for me,best of night for me the other night,look forward to the next oneHeart

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
04-04-2010 18:43
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles