clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 82 Vote(s) - 2.99 Average

Anna Lovato - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion

BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Away
. . . .

RE: Anna Lovato - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion
(04-04-2010 10:20 )Hexit Wrote:  well done you just alienated half her audience. especially the guys who signed up to anna's site to see her girl/girl stuff. or will she still be able to update her own site? as that is run by elite tv (aint it?)...

Anna's under contract to Bluebird so no she won't be doing any more updates for Elite's site. We did actually meet with Elite & explain this. It's not up to us what Elite do with the limited material they have of her. People will have to take that up with them.

Don't understand your point about alienation. Anna's already shot YES MISS!, FOOTBALLERS WIVE$ and BATFUCKS with Bluebird. She signed with us because we were able to offer these opportunities for her to showcase her talents.

Anna understandably wanted Contract security for giving herself to this sort of production, especially where she's doing mixed b/g scenes and filming in America with us next month.

We hope you won't want to criticise Anna for that.
04-04-2010 10:27
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

(04-04-2010 10:20 )Hexit Wrote:  well done you just alienated half her audience. especially the guys who signed up to anna's site to see her girl/girl stuff. or will she still be able to update her own site? as that is run by elite tv (aint it?)...

Sorry Hexit, is doesn't work like that. If Anna has signed an EXCLUSIVE contract with BlueBird in regards to girl/girl content, then she can't do girl/girl content for anyone else. inc her own website unless Bluebird allow it.

I happen to agree with you Hexit. It sucks, and it makes me think that some serious arm twisting must have taken place.

As for the timing of it, just after the launch of her own site. Then it seems that it really was an April fools joke. and we were the fools.
04-04-2010 10:33
Find all posts by this user
TammysNo1Fan Offline
Posting Machine

So will Anna be allowed to just do solo stuff for her site now
04-04-2010 10:34
BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Away
. . . .

(04-04-2010 10:34 )TammysNo1Fan Wrote:  So will Anna be allowed to just do solo stuff for her site now

That's right. But at Bluebird, she gets to do this Heart

[Image: image.php?twg_album=BATFUCKS+GROUP+2&...upsex2.jpg]

and a whole lot more !
04-04-2010 10:36
loopid77 Offline
Senior Poster

Well i'm just glad i didn't sign up to her website now! was going to sign up at a later date when there was more content, but no chance of that now. What a rip off to those who signed up April 1st...talk about april fools! annoyed

YNWA
04-04-2010 10:37
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Just hope for your sake bluebird you dont overhype and you try to get as much anna material out as soon as humanly possible or people might get sick off the whole situation and stop buying anna stuff altogether.

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
04-04-2010 10:39
BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Away
. . . .

(04-04-2010 10:37 )loopid77 Wrote:  Well i'm just glad i didn't sign up to her website now! was going to sign up at a later date when there was more content, but no chance of that now. What a rip off to those who signed up April 1st...talk about april fools! annoyed

Well, as we said a couple of posts back, we took the time pre-April 1st to meet with Elite and explain what's going on with Anna, TJ, Gemma, Delta and others.

Elite make their own decisions based on that. I've not seen their site, but did see the trailer. As an Anna fan, if I didn't get the opportunity to actually work on set with her every week Heart I'd probably sign up to Elite's offering even just for a month if they have the trailer stuff on it.

PC
04-04-2010 10:42
BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Away
. . . .

(04-04-2010 10:39 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Just hope for your sake bluebird you dont overhype and you try to get as much anna material out as soon as humanly possible or people might get sick off the whole situation and stop buying anna stuff altogether.

Absolutely right. We agree.

YES MISS ! releases in May.

FOOTBALLERS WIVE$ and TV BABES XXX VOL 1 releases in June.

and Anna's shooting CRANKED and SPRINT in the USA in May.

And to keep those Anna flames burning, here's a new still from YES MISS !
This was Anna's first ever girl/girl shoot - with Natasha Marley ! Heart

[Image: ANNAL-LOVATO-YES-MISS-6-JPG-680x1024.jpg]

Thanks
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2010 10:58 by BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL.)
04-04-2010 10:45
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

(04-04-2010 10:39 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Just hope for your sake bluebird you dont overhype and you try to get as much anna material out as soon as humanly possible or people might get sick off the whole situation and stop buying anna stuff altogether.

What "situation"? Anna wanting to move in a certain direction in her career?
Anna obviously wanted to sign a contract with B.Bird, I doubt she would have signed on the dotted line if she was unhappy with what was on offer.

And Bluebird should hype Anna's movies as much as possible, they have an exclusive contract star with a large fan-base who want to purchase Anna flicks.
04-04-2010 11:03
annakatherine Offline
Senior Poster

Heya, as far as I'm concerned I am allowed to shoot for my own website!
04-04-2010 11:15
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles