Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

[split] Review of last night's show

skully Offline

RE: [split] Review of last night's show
(13-11-2023 12:43 )CheekyKev Wrote:  As expected, you old timers all rally round each other, not surprising and it says that you have no response to the actual point I was making other than to attack me.

I know that I made a very valid point and I was not insulting anyone's intelligence or trying to "gatekeep". A "review" should be about more than how naked and nude a girl got during her TV show. Simple.

Challenging mrmann on his review style was unnecessary, pointless some might say. If he wants to base his review around nudity, he can. Who cares.
It's all a matter of opinion, so no need to reply to tell him his review isn't a textbook definition of a review. The challenge comment was unnecessary also.

Your point may be valid if we actually were wanting critical and detailed reviews, but it's meant to be a bit of fun, throw away sort of stuff for the most part.
You chose to use mrmann as an example, I thought it was unfair, you could have made your point in a more general way, no need to mention names specifically.

It wasn't an attack from me, it was countering you, which I can do as a member, more so as a moderator.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
13-11-2023 13:41
Find all posts by this user
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Ah, just like the good old days Cool

You're disturbing the cobwebs in here again though, Skully bladewave
13-11-2023 14:37
skully Offline

One of those days. It'll be locked soon enough.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
13-11-2023 14:41
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

(13-11-2023 12:47 )CheekyKev Wrote:  
(12-11-2023 21:31 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  Job Vacancy - UKBC Babestatiion Nightshow Reviewer
Pay - None
Hours - 22.00 - 05.30 - 7 Shifts per Week

Applicants will be expected to view adult material and compile a thorough unbiased overview to be posted daily, and then subjected to heavy scrutiny by a self-appointed thread moderator.

Of course Boomer you always feel the need to take the counter view of anything I ever write on these forums. It is getting tiresome now.

To clarify again, I was not questioning or moderating the reviews in general on this thread, I know its just personal opinion. I was only pointing out correctly that to rate a girls performance based ONLY on how much nudity she shows is most definitely not a "review".
LOL. I like how you twist stuff, saying I always need to take a counter view would be, wrong, there are many examples of me agreeing with you which you conveniently ignore.Important Anyway having a counter view is allowed, unless you're one of those people who has a superiority complex and believes that they are always right an others views count for nothing.

Look back and see for yourself, it has mainly been you replying to my posts, rather than the other way round. Spot on, it's tiresome.Rolleyes

This post that you have replied to was to highlight the impossible task of an accurate review, fyi most. if not all reviewers will not be able to deliver the accurate reviews that you call for, 15 hours per night, some record and scan through, stuff will get missed, personal preferences will rear their heads, even subconsciously. What I'm saying is that nobody has the time to do a proper job of it.
Why not have a day off work and have a go at reviewing a full night of content see how hard it can be, you'll see what you see and interpretate that in your own way, not right or wrong. but your own take, your opinion. Someone else could review the same content and come up with a completely different take, it happens.

To call for intelligent reviews suggests that you have a view that the members who review are not very bright. I can't ever remember having to pass an IQ test in order to join this forum.

For the record. I act independently, to suggest that me or anyone else has been party to some sort of which hunt would be wrong. I self moderate, you should try it. My dealings with the forum team has been minimal over the years, usually the come to me, for example that one time when I was behaving like an absolute ballbag, I didn't know better at the time, got myself a proper warning. I've since learned and mellowed, promised myself to be a better version of myself after years away from the forum. Vowed to steer clear from confrontation, but sometimes it's inevitable, we don't all get on, I will not be silenced, and I will stand up for myself. That arsehole that nearly got himself banned is still there lurking beneath the surface, so baybe don't poke this bear.

Oh and well done on the ageist comment, very mature, not. Can't stop yourself with the insults.annoyed

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
(This post was last modified: 13-11-2023 15:34 by Boomerangutangangbang.)
13-11-2023 15:26
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66