Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

[split] Movie News & Reviews

*Kal-El* Away
Superman

RE: Movie News & Reviews
Let me say one finally thing on this matter I’ve been on this forum since pretty since day, I’ve agreements and disagreements, made friends and probably enemies but I’ve always respected everyone but to resort to abusing some by calling someone {mod edit: comment removed] is not nasty but is sign of immaturity and manners.
My cousin died out of the blue we buried her leaving her two young kids without mother, there times when I just wanted to die but it posting stuff on the forum among friends, working on my YouTube channel a never taking life for granted but after the hurtful things you called me I wonder if am even welcome any more.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
04-08-2022 20:06
Find all posts by this user
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

^We all have a sad story bro my mum is in the hospital and can't move because she's just had a stroke, I've tried to kill myself twice in the past 10 years so don't start playing a victim you was the one who was insulting me.. so stop being dramatic asking if your welcome here what are you talking about ? It's an issue with me not everyone else Surprised The way you ended your message show immaturity or even manipulation trying to get people on your side.

You seemed to have had a problem with me for a while and I don't know why as you was the first person who helped me when I joined the forum I have no problem with you but don't talk down to me and we won't have a problem
04-08-2022 20:24
Charlemagne Offline

Guys: Can we please just step back.
You are both movie fans and are surely can debate film without the need to make insulting or abusive comments.

04-08-2022 21:07
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66