Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Silvia Best - Studio66 dayshow Chat, Caps & Vids

hornball Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Silvia Best - Studio66 dayshow Chat, Caps & Vids
(14-06-2022 20:36 )docutech Wrote:  
(12-06-2022 21:24 )Doddle Wrote:  
(08-06-2022 05:24 )docutech Wrote:  Yes very friendly girl spoke to her at length the other day, a personal trainer and fitness model, building up her portfolio.

On predominately weekends during the rest of the month, signed purely for TV and is not interested in combining it with cam in any way...or anything remotely saucy on the lines
She was on this evening and very pretty, but it seems an odd career choice really. Not that I'm bothered if that's as far as she's interested, it's her life etc, but is this her only outlet to get TV experience? Will it not work against her in future depending on her future direction? Huh

Despite selling the role as TV day only I expect 66 thought eventually she would move to cam too, with that not happening they will move the goalposts and go back to their seemingly preferred Sunday ads I expect.

Difficult to make day TV pay in call volume without some form of saucy chat and in fairness probably impossible without cam support certainly for a relative newbie.

We are unlikely to see her again at present which is a shame as I know she really enjoyed the experience, and enjoyed being on TV.
More is the pity, and a sad indictment to boot!
14-06-2022 21:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Hope Sylvia returns to s66 one day

Piper Niven Superfan
14-06-2022 22:34
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

So another goes from S66 after next to no time on air, presumably, after declining the 'opportunity' / ultimatum to join the fleecing exercise practiced by S66 with the paywall content 'backstage (someone will tell me if that is wrong) replacing all (or as near as damn it) the on screen output. Like Eliza (I think that is the right name) who joined and went in no time at all also, seems she was sold a false prospectus about what she was joining?? (again put the record straight if that is wrong) otherwise, a very strange 'coincidence' in both cases.
24-06-2022 17:49
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

^S66 were quite happy for Sylvia to continue in the TV role and I believe actually quite keen, but Sylvia made the decision to leave herself which was pretty inevitable as the channel changed her pay structure so it was more incentive based rather than the initial set rate.

Hence then really cam was a necessity unless she could get those phone lines ringing for most of the show, as interesting and sexy as she is, that is difficult without any hint of spice.

Its a shame that someone who did enjoy the specific role wasn't given a slightly longer opportunity though rather than re employing the rolling ad ...
28-06-2022 05:17