Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Silvia Best - Studio66 dayshow Chat, Caps & Vids

Charlemagne Offline

Silvia Best - Studio66 dayshow Chat, Caps & Vids
I see that there's a new girl on Studio66 this afternoon/evening.

She's called Silvia and she has an Instagram (no twitter found) and she's a fitness model and personal trainer from Surrey.

[Image: image-5083_629A704B.jpg]

03-06-2022 21:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

RE: Silvia Best - Studio66 dayshow Chat, Caps & Vids
She's a fitness instructor who likes to keep in shape and seems to do a very good job of it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
03-06-2022 21:33
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

[Image: Screenshot-8.jpg] [Image: Screenshot-9.jpg]

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
03-06-2022 22:36
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Have seen her on other afternoons this week, but otherwise agree that she seems like one to watch Wink

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
04-06-2022 13:47
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

Yes very friendly girl spoke to her at length the other day, a personal trainer and fitness model, building up her portfolio.

On predominately weekends during the rest of the month, signed purely for TV and is not interested in combining it with cam in any way...or anything remotely saucy on the lines ...would enjoy calling her again but without a little bit of spice (and I don't need much) somewhere on something that's probably that for me.. .unless I take up one of her workouts plans of a different kind ...
08-06-2022 05:24
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

Bit of an Alexandra/ Louisa Fox vibe about her with smaller tits Cool
09-06-2022 17:54
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(08-06-2022 05:24 )docutech Wrote:  Yes very friendly girl spoke to her at length the other day, a personal trainer and fitness model, building up her portfolio.

On predominately weekends during the rest of the month, signed purely for TV and is not interested in combining it with cam in any way...or anything remotely saucy on the lines ...would enjoy calling her again but without a little bit of spice (and I don't need much) somewhere on something that's probably that for me.. .unless I take up one of her workouts plans of a different kind ...

Bet lots of men (and women Smile) would love to take up one of these "workout plans" Smileshockedshockedshocked

Sylvia is stunning HeartHeart And will be popular at s66 as lots of people find fitness models incredibly sexy

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2022 19:16 by Rammyrascal.)
09-06-2022 19:08
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(08-06-2022 05:24 )docutech Wrote:  Yes very friendly girl spoke to her at length the other day, a personal trainer and fitness model, building up her portfolio.

On predominately weekends during the rest of the month, signed purely for TV and is not interested in combining it with cam in any way...or anything remotely saucy on the lines
She was on this evening and very pretty, but it seems an odd career choice really. Not that I'm bothered if that's as far as she's interested, it's her life etc, but is this her only outlet to get TV experience? Will it not work against her in future depending on her future direction? Huh

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
12-06-2022 21:24
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(12-06-2022 21:24 )Doddle Wrote:  

On predominately weekends during the rest of the month, signed purely for TV and is not interested in combining it with cam in any way...or anything remotely saucy on the lines
She was on this evening and very pretty, but it seems an odd career choice really. Not that I'm bothered if that's as far as she's interested, it's her life etc, but is this her only outlet to get TV experience? Will it not work against her in future depending on her future direction? Huh

Despite selling the role as TV day only I expect 66 thought eventually she would move to cam too, with that not happening they will move the goalposts and go back to their seemingly preferred Sunday ads I expect.

Difficult to make day TV pay in call volume without some form of saucy chat and in fairness probably impossible without cam support certainly for a relative newbie.

We are unlikely to see her again at present which is a shame as I know she really enjoyed the experience, and enjoyed being on TV.
14-06-2022 20:36
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

At least you could see her on the bloody screen, rather than the all-too-often "so & so is live backstage ha ha ha ha ha ha etc" message.

14-06-2022 21:31