Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

MyFreeCams Tech Issues

aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

RE: MyFreecams.com
Believe me, I quite like the MFC site. I think most of the time, you get good value for money. But what really gets me, is when the babes start charging rediculas amounts of tokens (6000+) just to start a group show, where your charged anyway.

I would say, the one's that seem to make the most on there, are the one's that put on good public shows. As they tend to have their regulars that tip quite a lot. I've seen quite regularly some models on there making 10,000+ tokens per hour.
19-09-2011 12:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Digital Dave Away
Retired

I like MFC too. So much variety and some great models.
Also, when they have HD cameras the quality seems better than most of the babe channels! Rolleyes

I wonder what's going on with webhoneyz.com? This was the new project from the founder of Club Paradiso but it seems to have died a death - whenever I go there nobody's live. It will be difficult to rival such large operations as MFC anyway, it's such a crowded market.

MFC have got it right in my opinion as they have the public show idea, rather like the babe channels, which acts as the shop window. Webhoneyz and others seem to be a closed system so you have to pay right from the outset, not knowing what you're going to get. Bad idea.
19-09-2011 12:30
BoBByB187 Offline
A Pirate of Life

I do love MFC but like it's been mentioned that it sucks when girls charge so much just to do a show. There are two girls I regularly watch (Monroe Lee and YuffieUK) who start a price then piss off and return to start all over.
The two best I've seen are TheRavenGirl who never really charges much as she can't put on shows but she just have a bubbly personality and you can tell she has fun. But one of the best is Posie who actually won MissFreeCams in July and never actually charges, she doesn't demand anything and all she does is chat to people and dances to music, which is unbelievably hot. I send more time watching girls who chat and just have fun rather than girls who demand so much for nothing.

Give me more Ani James. The Legend of the Anibum will never die!
A true lover of Samantha Bentley who one day hopes to make that a reality (but that's a long shot)
19-09-2011 12:59
MeTarzan Offline
Holly McGuire lives in my Tree

Does MFC have a system to notify you when a particular performer comes online - say, by sending you an email (like GSL)?

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals. Except the weasel.
...Homer J. Simpson
19-10-2011 07:35
sparko114 Offline
Account Closed

(19-10-2011 07:35 )MeTarzan Wrote:  Does MFC have a system to notify you when a particular performer comes online - say, by sending you an email (like GSL)?
Yes.
Click on your account name to bring up your account settings,
Click on my model notifications and enter the model name and how you want to be notified.
19-10-2011 13:26
highlandgames Offline
Senior Poster

Hi. Is myfreecams better/cheaper than livejasmin? Been a big fan of the girls on jasmin but have also spent a small fortune!
02-12-2011 11:35
ganjamonster Offline
Junior Poster

the quality on livejasmin is more consistent? Tongue

EDIT: but myfreecams is often cheaper Sad
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2011 23:08 by ganjamonster.)
02-12-2011 23:05
fifeguy93 Offline
Senior Poster

does anyone know how some girls have got messages on their cams? stuff like twitter names or copyright messages, how do they do it?
06-01-2012 17:03
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

Want a quick overview of the top girls on cam at the time, and can't be bothered to view the preview pics one by one to see who looks interesting, try fappablenow to see previews of the current top 50 cams.

munch

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
11-01-2012 12:59
Wilson The Ball Offline
Apprentice Poster

There is an option to do that on the mfc site itself. Click filter/sort then bottom right there is display type, select cam preview small...voila.
11-01-2012 15:27