Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

MyFreeCams Tech Issues

d3ky Offline
Banned

MyFreeCams Tech Issues
Hi there all,i have never in my life had a problem with a registration or something else on web,im a webdesigner and i alwys find a solution i am a member of 5-6 webcam provider,and everything is working nicely,but this site is giving me trouble to view the page,the problem is going this way i click on the homepage,they tell me to login i have to accounts,i logi with the first one they tell me this :
We are not able to automatically allow you into MyFreeCams.com at this time. Please contact our support team and we will help you.
I try the same with other acc,they tell me the same,i contact support they dont answer,so what a f..k is with this super sofisticated site about they telling to the people on the wiki page,i would really love to get in there because there are some girls who i like very much i had them on other providers but they left for some reason.
If anyoe know a solution please help,by the way i dont think im the only one with this problem because when google myfreecams, google puts out the redirect page i was told you about,that means they have many clicks on that page.
07-02-2010 11:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
greybeard2x Offline
Natural breast fan

RE: MyFreeCams Tech Issues
Hi d3ky
ask for help from myfreecamssupport@gmail.com quoting your
username or names....and remember "homepage" has a different
meaning on the MFC site.

This is the homepage.

I have successfully logged in to the site since your post.

Hope this helps

Grey
08-02-2010 02:02
alexxxi Away
G.O.N.E

RE: MyFreecams.com (merged)
word of warning do not send to " myfreecamssupport@gmail.com "
they have their own email which is Members@myfreecamsmail.com - http://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/Contact_Support (their help page)

d3ky - have you tried a different internet browser? i seem to have problems with firefox from windows 7 due to high cpu lag. or could be a firewall? hope this helps
08-02-2010 02:22
d3ky Offline
Banned

Big thanks to both of you for help,i will try to contact them because i couldnt register a new account or to login with my other account i tryed 6 browsers untill now always the same thing,i will contact them again as you said on their different support mail and let them have a look,thanks anyway.Smile
08-02-2010 16:30
greybeard2x Offline
Natural breast fan

The gmail address was MFC support and today i see they now have
their own wiki page @ http://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/Main_Page

So alexxii has the most up-todate info

Sorry

Grey
08-02-2010 22:23
refter Offline
Junior Poster

(07-02-2010 11:03 )d3ky Wrote:  Hi there all,i have never in my life had a problem with a registration or something else on web....<snip>

.... and I thought it was only me. I gave up on myfreecams ages ago. Good luck though
10-02-2010 21:42
d3ky Offline
Banned

Ok im glad im not the only one on the web who can not see the superior ultra fantastic magic and high performance web page called myfreecams like they say on their wiki page.thanks for your help everyone.
By the way if i was the owner of that page i would shoot my self in the balls, beacuse he lost many clients on the count of his superior web page in which you can not login or register.Smile
12-02-2010 20:40
graham1690 Offline
Junior Poster

Have to say that their customer support is diabolical been trying to contact them since 1:30 this afternoon as someone has hacked into my account & i cannot log in. Have fiiled in form on wiki page 4 times & sent e-mail to the address provided 9 hours later still not had any reply. Will give them till morning then ask for a refund on tokens in my account. Best of luck if you try to contact them. Hope you have more luck than me.
16-02-2010 23:40
denispetricapula Offline
Apprentice Poster

Did someone could help me?
I am premium member on myfreecams and for couple of weeks i cant login in to site. i tried olso the steps from the site, i sentem a mail and nothing yet. Like a guest if i write something is not sent. please can someone help me?
Thanks
18-10-2010 19:56
ponyman Offline
Apprentice Poster

(18-10-2010 19:56 )denispetricapula Wrote:  Did someone could help me?
I am premium member on myfreecams and for couple of weeks i cant login in to site. i tried olso the steps from the site, i sentem a mail and nothing yet. Like a guest if i write something is not sent. please can someone help me?
Thanks

All i can suggest is, make sure that your usename and password is correctly typed, (case sensative), I wouldnt hope for much from mfc admin getting back to you fast,as once i sent them mail and it took 7 weeks to get back to me. Just to say NO,anyway i been a prem since Aug09 and never had any Log in problems.
19-10-2010 18:22