*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
02-08-2014 20:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BgLugs Offline
Posting Machine

RE: MyFreecams.com
Can anyone help! When i click on a pic nothing happens, anyone know what the problem may be. The name comes up in the address bar but thats all.
19-08-2014 21:54
TickleTheOrc Offline
Posting Machine

^
It is highly suggested you update your browser with the new MFC changes.

That or try Chrome or Firefox.

I'm for visually stimulating shows.
19-08-2014 22:21
BgLugs Offline
Posting Machine

(19-08-2014 22:21 )TickleTheOrc Wrote:  ^

That or try Chrome or Firefox.

Guess i'll have to do without then, as my browser is up to date, and no way am i downloading Chrome again. Tried it once and did not like at all
29-08-2014 20:49
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(29-08-2014 20:49 )BgLugs Wrote:  Guess i'll have to do without then, as my browser is up to date, and no way am i downloading Chrome again. Tried it once and did not like at all

You've either got an issue with a security setting or your Flash is out of date. I suggest trying the Opera browser - fast and stable:

http://www.opera.com

When you go into MFC for the first time in Opera and click on a model's room you'll see a link under the video window to update Flash. Go ahead and when it's done refresh the MFC page.
29-08-2014 21:20
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(19-08-2014 22:21 )TickleTheOrc Wrote:  ^

I was confused by this as it sounds like there's some sort of MFC update that has to be incorporated into the browser.

Were you trying to say that because of changes to MFC, people should update their browsers? If so, what are those changes?
30-08-2014 01:28
TickleTheOrc Offline
Posting Machine

(30-08-2014 01:28 )Digital Dave Wrote:  I was confused by this as it sounds like there's some sort of MFC update that has to be incorporated into the browser.

Were you trying to say that because of changes to MFC, people should update their browsers? If so, what are those changes?

I've had some ancient luddite MFC users asking me on a tech forum I'm on why MFC isn't working on their computers.

I ask them what browser they are using.

They say : IE version 9 or 10 or older sometimes

The current version of IE is version 11 I believe now. Chrome and Firefox tend to update automatically unless disabled.

So unless it is a Adobe Flash player problem which is easily updated, some people just really need to use up to date browsers.

At some point, people have to understand that developers will stop updating and taking into account really old versions of IE.

I'm for visually stimulating shows.
30-08-2014 03:12
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

Trying another browser is always a good idea if you are having issues with any particular site, it can at least help to identify if it is the browser causing the issue or something more widespread on the pc.
If you are reluctant to install another browser however, a good option particularly on windows pc's is to try a portable browser. A portable app is simply an app that doesn't require installation, you just drop all the relevant files into a directory somewhere, and run the executable, all the associated settings and other such files should be saved within that same directory. They are designed primarily for putting on things like USB sticks so you can take your favourite apps with you wherever you go and have all your familiar settings and bookmarks etc.
Most non-IE browsers have portable versions in some format or other, firefox, chrome, opera, palemoon, iron, chromium, midori. Many are available in different packaged formats from different places, often as part of a suite of apps.
On windows I almost exclusively use portable apps to keep the underlying operating system as 'clean' as possible to avoid issues.

Another simple option to try instead is to go into your browser settings and find the option to clear the cache. Clear that, and restart the browser just to be safe, then try reloading mfc. This often works for me when mfc gets troublesome.

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
30-08-2014 07:59
BgLugs Offline
Posting Machine

I've got round the issue by right clicking on the pics and click on pop up room. That works
30-08-2014 20:13
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Any one else getting this when trying to load MFC ??

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'MfcApiDbException' with message 'ERROR CAPTURED: #2: mysqli::mysqli(): (HY000/2002): Connection refused' in /usr/vips/www.myfreecams.com/lib/MfcPhp/MfcApi/MfcApi.php:36 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: MfcApi->dbError('ERROR CAPTURED:...') #1 /usr/vips/www.myfreecams.com/lib/MfcPhp/MfcSql/MfcSql.php(2202): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #2 /usr/vips/www.myfreecams.com/lib/MfcPhp/MfcSql/MfcSql.php(2189): MfcSql->_log(4, 'ERROR CAPTURED:...') #3 [internal function]: MfcSql->errorHandler(2, 'mysqli::mysqli(...', '/usr/vips/www.m...', 2171, Array) #4 /usr/vips/www.myfreecams.com/lib/MfcPhp/MfcSql/MfcSql.php(2171): mysqli->mysqli('apollo10.myfree...', 'mfc', 'c1tppsk2', 'euDB') #5 /usr/vips/www.myfreecams.com/lib/MfcPhp/MfcSql/MfcSql.php(1715): MfcSql->_connect('apollo10.myfree...', 'mfc', 'c1tppsk2', 'euDB') #6 /usr/vips/www.myfreecams.com/lib/MfcPhp/MfcSql/MfcSql.php(1158): MfcSql->_setup('apollo10.myfree...', 'mfc', 'c1tppsk2', 'euDB') #7 /usr/vips/www.myfreecams.com/lib/MfcPhp/MfcAp in /usr/vips/www.myfreecams.com/lib/MfcPhp/MfcApi/MfcApi.php on line 36

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
21-10-2014 15:16