babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Poll: Get rid of / Keep or Mangment talk to the girls
This poll is closed.
Yes get rid of the time wasters 59.09% 13 59.09%
No Keep the girls 18.18% 4 18.18%
Management should speak to the girls and tell them not to make the callers beg 22.73% 5 22.73%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3.32 Average

Babestation Poll & Discussion Thread

samcooke Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babestation Poll & Discussion Thread
Anyone who saw anna on elite last night will realise that bs are holding back the girls and not letting them perform to their full potential. i only watch the channel because they have the best selection of babes, content wise the show is getting poorer by the day.
19-06-2009 05:52
Find all posts by this user
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

samcook89 Wrote:Anyone who saw anna on elite last night will realise that bs are holding back the girls and not letting them perform to their full potential. i only watch the channel because they have the best selection of babes, content wise the show is getting poorer by the day.

Anna was excellent last night-a real quality girl. I too would certainly be happier if BS got raunchier again. However, I think some of the girls such as Camilla and Yvette always give a quality performance and I think Paige at times does the sexiest and most erotic shows of all, just because she doesn't whip them out fully does not detract from her performance, she has shown expertise at the lost art of teasing the shit out us, and I for one love it. Smile
19-06-2009 07:31
samcooke Offline
Master Poster

yeah camilla does put on a good show and paige is always sexy with her teasing but you have to imagine what they would be like if they were given more freedom. as for yvette i wouldn't know, lets just say she's not my cup of tea and leave it at that! you may enjoy bs and that's fine, but compare it with other channels in terms of picture quality, camera angles, variety, movement and girl girl interaction and it comes up short. imo, the only thing it has going for it is the babes it employs. even when they try to do a theme night, its the same old recycled ideas.
19-06-2009 08:01
lee est Offline
Banned

I think they should get rid of crappy Babestation Cellcast it is show the worst show on tv i watched elite tv last night in was amazing tits out they have got best girls on tv anna join them get all best girls from babestation on elite tv then have best show paige stick to daytime or get your tits out and lori too look at anna last she got her tits out comer elite tv
19-06-2009 08:05
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Tintin Wrote:To MrSooky & Vila etc I’m not sure if you call the girls or if your free loaders/watching the shows at other callers expense but I do ring the stations so I’m right to comment on them if their putting on a crap show. Yes you can comment on your viewing point but if you don’t call the girls your opinions aren’t worth much sorry to say.

Sorry for the rudeness but I have to make a point cause a lot of guys say the girls/stations do a great show but do you actually ring the girls cause I do & from what I can see & comment on they don’t.
If you bothered to read other peoples' posts (e.g. mine) you would know that I phone in. And where did I say you had no right to comment on the show?
19-06-2009 08:18
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

that is the main thing i dont like about bs is that you can tell the girls want to be really filthy and naughty but they cant.

Piper Niven Superfan
19-06-2009 10:59
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV