babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Poll: Get rid of / Keep or Mangment talk to the girls
This poll is closed.
Yes get rid of the time wasters 59.09% 13 59.09%
No Keep the girls 18.18% 4 18.18%
Management should speak to the girls and tell them not to make the callers beg 22.73% 5 22.73%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3.32 Average

Babestation Poll & Discussion Thread

SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Babestation Poll & Discussion Thread
Is it just me are is Babestation getting to be the worst call channel ever? Why they put daytime babes on the night shows I’ve no idea because the don’t move or get their tits out, for example Toya I rang her twice when she was on the night show and she showed fuck all she wouldn’t even turn her body round to the camera the same goes for Lynsey Atkinson she doesn’t turn round to the camera neither yeah you see her tits a bit but that’s all.

Don’t get me wrong it’s not only the daytime babes that shows nothing on the night shows it’s also some of the night girls them self. I rang Dionne and Geri a few nights ago and they were just as bad, Yesterdays day show with Dannii Harwood showed more ass than Babestations night show has in over a week or more.

All I can say is I hope babestation gets babes that wanna work for their money and get rid of the time wasters they have.

That’s my opinion what do you guys think?

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 18-06-2009 15:10 by SirAssAlot.)
18-06-2009 15:02
Find all posts by this user
Deb x Away
Master Poster

RE: Babestation Poll & Discussion Thread
Tintin - what if it's 'Management' who are telling the girls (night and day) to show less?
(This post was last modified: 18-06-2009 15:11 by Deb x.)
18-06-2009 15:10
Hazhard Away
Banned

Yes i agree, it is becoming one of the worst channels, if it carries on this way it will lose my total interest. It's Cellcast that are the idiots, its because of them that i only see Kelly like 2-3 times every two weeks and thats the only reason i watch the show for, Rumor behind this is she 'doesn't bring the calls in' well then God knows how people like Dani O'neal and Yvette do is beyond me... However i do like the idea of daytime babes on nightshows, it gives the show more variety and i enjoy watching paige anytime she is on, she doesn't have to go 'topless' to get my attention.

I don't like how babestation is getting so toned down, it will soon be worse than partyland, and it gets worse when its on freeview, because then the babes barely move at all. I wish it wasn't like this because so many girls loved to move around loads, but now are asked now, to tone down their performances wish i think is bollocks, we rarely see any babes bending over, or spreading their legs anymore, they just sit in one spot and take calls, wish is why im losing interest, Shows like Elite and bangbabes so much more movement, and interaction wish is great, and all shows should be like that.
(This post was last modified: 18-06-2009 15:20 by Hazhard.)
18-06-2009 15:12
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Deb x Wrote:Tintin - what if it's 'Management' who are telling the girls (night and day) to show less?

Good point if that’s the case what the hell are they playing at! I know I’ll not be wasting my money calling Dionne, Geri & Toya again cause they did Fuck all only talk which is cool but for a night show that Boring/Crap.

Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
18-06-2009 15:24
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

HaZ Wrote:God knows how people like Dani O'neal and Yvette do is beyond me... We rarely see any babes bending over, or spreading their legs anymore, they just sit in one spot and take calls, wish is why im losing interest, Shows like Elite and bangbabes so much more movement, and interaction wish is great, and all shows should be like that.

I like Yvette I even joined her site last month but it's crap so I’ll not be doing that again lol. As for your other comments I totally agree with you apart from the Elite bit only when it's near 4am it's 1 of the best channels cause at that time you get to see the girls move around in better positions mmm that’s when Elites worth calling but most of the time I couldn’t be bothered waiting up that long so it’s their hard loss lol.

18-06-2009 15:34
Deb x Away
Master Poster

Tintin Wrote:...if that’s the case what the hell are they playing at!...
Good question - and there's been so much speculation/bafflement about that, I would not know where to begin Wink
If it's any consolation I suspect there's quite a few other people who feel the same as you just now...
(This post was last modified: 18-06-2009 15:37 by Deb x.)
18-06-2009 15:37
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

The Pad & Elite are leading the way for daytime but I haven't got a clue at what 'Pimpcast' is doing lately. Getting rid of Leila, Anna & Ali is a total joke...and not a funny one.

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
18-06-2009 15:48
BriWizzle Offline
Posting Machine

Cellcast are so going down.
18-06-2009 15:57
Bunna Away
On Leave

Let us,for a crazy minute, imagine cellcast use the many views from this forums members as a guide to what they output on the show.....

Reading through the many varied opinions of the members on how much better the show would be if the show was done the way they would prefer it to be,then maybe you will get an idea of how difficult it is to please everyone,there is always someone who will complain.

I have my own ideas of how the show should be run:

1/ All the models get butt naked from the start to the finish

2/ 5p a minute phone calls

3/ 5p texts

4/ All models trained in the use of a trampoline

5/ All models should be as flexible with their shifts as they should with their bodies

OK, crazy minute over Tongue

Lets get back to enjoying the show!

Thank you and goodnight!
18-06-2009 16:05
BriWizzle Offline
Posting Machine

I rather the calls and texts were free. Big Grin
18-06-2009 16:09
Thread Closed