babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Poll: Get rid of / Keep or Mangment talk to the girls
This poll is closed.
Yes get rid of the time wasters 59.09% 13 59.09%
No Keep the girls 18.18% 4 18.18%
Management should speak to the girls and tell them not to make the callers beg 22.73% 5 22.73%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3.32 Average

Babestation Poll & Discussion Thread

SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

RE: Babestation Poll & Discussion Thread
MrSooky Wrote:however, you obviously dont pay that much attention to the channels before u dont recognise my name from it laugh laugh

Why would i look for names when I’m watching/calling the stations especially yours! When I’m watching the shows my attention goes to the ladies not your nick laugh laugh

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 18-06-2009 20:51 by SirAssAlot.)
18-06-2009 20:50
Find all posts by this user
Hazhard Away
Banned

i log off for like 3 hours come back on as this thread is already 5 pages long... blimey!!!
(This post was last modified: 18-06-2009 20:59 by Hazhard.)
18-06-2009 20:57
Shandy Offline

he's more referring to his missus lol, Sooky's a regular fixture there cos they always promote her when she's on the phone with amanda or camilla. you can't miss Sooky most nights on babestation!!! Smile
(This post was last modified: 18-06-2009 20:57 by Shandy.)
18-06-2009 20:57
davethedude Offline
Senior Poster

these shows all used to be really good but they have all gone shite nowadays same girl on 3 or 4 nughts a week we need more variation elite tv started off good now thats wank aswell one girl on all night boring these shows all need to step it up a notch like to hear what other people think on this matter
18-06-2009 20:58
MrSooky Offline
Just sum guy...

Tintin Wrote:Why would i look for names when I’m watching/calling the stations especially yours! When I’m watching the shows my attention goes to the ladies not your nick laugh laugh

still difficult to miss my name or the original source of it (the missus as shandyman says) the amount of times the girls mention me and her names Tongue

obviously they are mere meat puppets to u if ur not even listening to what theyre saying
but ur efforts at humour almost amused me...must try harder laugh laugh Cool

im also evil also into cats
18-06-2009 20:59
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Shandyman™ Wrote:he's more referring to his missus lol, Sooky's a regular fixture there cos they always promote her when she's on the phone with amanda or camilla. you can't miss Sooky most nights on babestation!!! Smile

Me bad well i wouldn't know cause i watch/call babestation every so often. thx for the info

MrSooky rant on all you like your boring so i'll not waste my time replying to you. I wish i could change your channel Smile

Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
(This post was last modified: 18-06-2009 21:09 by SirAssAlot.)
18-06-2009 21:04
MrSooky Offline
Just sum guy...

Tintin Wrote:Me bad well i wouldn't know cause i watch/call babestation every so often. thx for the info

not quite clear what u mean here...are u saying u don't even watch/call babestation that often?

ur post really isnt that clear

18-06-2009 21:07
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

MrSooky Wrote:not quite clear what u mean here...are u saying u don't even watch/call babestation that often?

ur post really isnt that clear

I do but my tv's on mute & i don't look at the names or read the texts plus i don't watch it from 9pm - 5.30am I'd watch it about 15 - 20 mins at a time or less, sorry to say i don't watch it much when Amanda's on cause nearly every time i turn it over she goes on a break lol.

(This post was last modified: 18-06-2009 21:29 by SirAssAlot.)
18-06-2009 21:21
MrSooky Offline
Just sum guy...

Tintin Wrote:MrSooky rant on all you like your boring so i'll not waste my time replying to you. I wish i could change your channel Smile

rant 

–verb (used without object)
1. to speak or declaim extravagantly or violently; talk in a wild or vehement way; rave: The demagogue ranted for hours.

–verb (used with object)
2. to utter or declaim in a ranting manner.

–noun
3. ranting, extravagant, or violent declamation.
4. a ranting utterance

before u start commenting on peoples posting style, u should perhaps learn what the words u use or take offence to actually mean Tongue

and before u wanna try mounting that high-horse ur trying to get up on...feel free to not keep updating ur neg rep on me to try and carry on ur grievances against me there Big Grin laugh

but i still appreciated ur updating of ur post to 'dismiss' me with all the vigour of someone who has lost the 'debate' laugh laugh laugh

18-06-2009 21:31
MrSooky Offline
Just sum guy...

Tintin Wrote:i don't watch it from 9pm - 5.30am I'd watch it about 15 - 20 mins at a time or less, sorry to say i don't watch it much when Amanda's on cause nearly every time i turn it over she goes on a break lol.

so how the hell can u comment on this matter?
why didnt u post in the daytime section?

and who do u watch/call?

18-06-2009 21:34
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV