babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Poll: Get rid of / Keep or Mangment talk to the girls
This poll is closed.
Yes get rid of the time wasters 59.09% 13 59.09%
No Keep the girls 18.18% 4 18.18%
Management should speak to the girls and tell them not to make the callers beg 22.73% 5 22.73%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3.32 Average

Babestation Poll & Discussion Thread

SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

RE: Babestation Poll & Discussion Thread
Dreamlander Wrote:
MrSooky Wrote:also...wheres the "im happy enough with how the channel is" option in the poll?

That's why I haven't voted! Big Grin

Dreamlander

That's why I put No Keep the girls, Same thing

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
18-06-2009 19:53
Find all posts by this user
MrSooky Offline
Just sum guy...

Tintin Wrote:That's why I put No Keep the girls, Same thing

no it isnt
your option of "No Keep the girls" is essentially "ill just make do" which is a world of difference from "happy with the channel as it is"

im also evil also into cats
18-06-2009 19:56
MrSooky Offline
Just sum guy...

also the 3rd option in your poll is nonsensical and those that have voted for it have perhaps not fully grasped how the channel works
who do u think runs the show?
do u honestly think the girls have that much power that they can go against 'managements' wishes?
if there is any1 'making the callers beg' then it is 'management'

(This post was last modified: 18-06-2009 20:12 by MrSooky.)
18-06-2009 20:01
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

What a negative thread. Surely having BS is better than not having it. Why all the moaning when there are other channels you can watch. 'Girls must act dirty and whip em out 24/7' is not written into the law as far I recall. Babestation will only change the show for one reason-it is not making them any money. Put Paige et al on the screen and the calls just keep coming in. Look at all the threads here and the most popular ones are all about the daytime girls on the night shows. The majority of posts being positive. There are surely enough channels on air to cater for all tastes
(This post was last modified: 18-06-2009 20:05 by bytor.)
18-06-2009 20:03
Jack Vikare Offline
Senior Poster

HaZ Wrote:Yes i agree, it is becoming one of the worst channels, if it carries on this way it will lose my total interest. It's Cellcast that are the idiots, its because of them that i only see Kelly like 2-3 times every two weeks and thats the only reason i watch the show for, Rumor behind this is she 'doesn't bring the calls in' well then God knows how people like Dani O'neal and Yvette do is beyond me...

Dani O'Neal still brings in more call minutes for them than any other girl, by all accounts. Yvette will always do well, because of how many callers there are who like the domination thing and Yvette is very good at that.

By the way, I wouldn't waste too much time moaning that you're totally losing interest in Babestation. Since you always insist you'd never make a call anyway, your opinion doesn't actually count for very much.
18-06-2009 20:17
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

To MrSooky & Vila etc I’m not sure if you call the girls or if your free loaders/watching the shows at other callers expense but I do ring the stations so I’m right to comment on them if their putting on a crap show. Yes you can comment on your viewing point but if you don’t call the girls your opinions aren’t worth much sorry to say.

Sorry for the rudeness but I have to make a point cause a lot of guys say the girls/stations do a great show but do you actually ring the girls cause I do & from what I can see & comment on they don’t.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 18-06-2009 20:29 by SirAssAlot.)
18-06-2009 20:23
MrSooky Offline
Just sum guy...

first of all, your poll asks for peoples opinions on the 'show' they put on, not the standard of call they give...so wether or not people phone the show has no relevance at all to this 'poll'

however, you obviously dont pay that much attention to the channels before u dont recognise my name from it laugh laugh

Added: why didnt u just put the option u want to win the 'poll' and we could have all voted the way u want this to go? Big Grin

(This post was last modified: 18-06-2009 20:37 by MrSooky.)
18-06-2009 20:35
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

As a big fan of Toya & Paige and having seen every second of every performance they have done, how can anyone say either dont put on a good show or show ass. They have perfected the art of tease. Seeing nipples does not always mean sexy. If the caller is crap then expect little from the girls. If the caller is unable to get shown ass from girls like Toya then they must be doing something wrong. The girls are not animals that they have to obey every command. Oh yeah, BS1 is tame as fcuk. Its still not an issue when Paige and Toya are on. Camilla is great as always and have been impressed with performances by Megan and Yvette. Megan is hot.

edit: Does the first option also imply to time wasting callers who cant turn on the girls?

(This post was last modified: 18-06-2009 20:42 by Josh.)
18-06-2009 20:40
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
MrSooky Offline
Just sum guy...

Josh Wrote:edit: Does the first option also imply to time wasting callers who cant turn on the girls?

it bloody should laugh laugh laugh

but ur right...the girls do need something to work with
obviously sum of the callers just arent up to the challenge Wink
and having heard sum of them either in a queue behind them or in smcs vid posts a lot of them really arent Big Grin

18-06-2009 20:47
Da Mastah Away
Where am I? Check da profile, yo

Tintin Wrote:To MrSooky & Vila etc I’m not sure if you call the girls or if your free loaders/watching the shows at other callers expense but I do ring the stations so I’m right to comment on them if their putting on a crap show. Yes you can comment on your viewing point but if you don’t call the girls your opinions aren’t worth much sorry to say.

Sorry for the rudeness but I have to make a point cause a lot of guys say the girls/stations do a great show but do you actually ring the girls cause I do & from what I can see & comment on they don’t.

I've said numerous times that I've never and likely will never call - how exactly does that make me a freeloader?

For what it's worth, I see your point and I appreciate you have every right as a paying customer to air your grievances. But unfortunately it's unlikely to change anything, so my advice is to hit them where it hurts and take your custom elsewhere.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fugitive from justice
THE MASTER OF HIS DOMAIN

Dah Master Says: So long and thanks for all the fish!

Wait a sec... You never gave me any fish! Lousy cheapskates!

Note: That remark wasn't aimed at you, Skateguy.
18-06-2009 20:49
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV