babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Poll: Get rid of / Keep or Mangment talk to the girls
This poll is closed.
Yes get rid of the time wasters 59.09% 13 59.09%
No Keep the girls 18.18% 4 18.18%
Management should speak to the girls and tell them not to make the callers beg 22.73% 5 22.73%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3.32 Average

Babestation Poll & Discussion Thread

Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

RE: Babestation Poll & Discussion Thread
Tara's always been on it. The show needs fresh faces who go all the way...within ofcom limits.

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
18-06-2009 17:55
Find all posts by this user
G@Z! Offline
Banned

i'm getting quite annoyed with these moaning thread but i'll add my input Wink

i the day girls on tinight shows seems to be working they are getting tons of texts and phone calls which is good for business, plus as i found out this month when it all started you don't need to get the puppies out to put on a good show so kudos to them Smile

yes it was a big gamble putting babestation on freeview plus people are forgetting its only been a month so it might get more interesting in a couple of months like partyland did but if like me you remember party girls how many months did you have to wait to get the puppies out hmmm months to my knowledge so doing a good job then Big Grin

my solution to all this is this if your getting fed up with babestation watch something else then you have nowt to moan about because this month alone all we've had is moaning about the day girls, how shite babestation is, etc etc well you lot must still be watching it to complain this much so to me it looks like good business for cell cast cos even bad publicity is good publicity Wink
18-06-2009 18:00
tsurugi Offline
Banned

You all need to STFU i for one am fed up of the endless threads bitching and moanin about cellcast. cellcast is this cellcast is that the daygirls won't get their tits out....booo fucking whooo....babestation is not as good as it used to be just get the fuck over it or more decent members will decide to leave and we will be left with all you moronic moaners which will be as much fun as it sounds.
18-06-2009 18:19
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

tsurugi Wrote:You all need to STFU i for one am fed up of the endless threads bitching and moanin about cellcast. cellcast is this cellcast is that the daygirls won't get their tits out....booo fucking whooo....babestation is not as good as it used to be just get the fuck over it or more decent members will decide to leave and we will be left with all you moronic moaners which will be as much fun as it sounds.

LMAO, great rant Smile
18-06-2009 18:24
tsurugi Offline
Banned

I like to make an effortBig Grin
18-06-2009 18:29
Deb x Away
Master Poster

I think you should take a stand tsurugi. Like...threaten to shave off your beard or something unless all the whinging stops? shocked Wink
18-06-2009 18:33
MrSooky Offline
Just sum guy...

i just love the way the whining f*cks think that anything they say on here is gonna make a blind bit of difference laugh
how deluded can u be to think that what u wanna get (often without even providing a penny of revenue to the channel/company) is of any interest to them?
and all this shit about how cellcast is only interested in the money and not getting the girls to get their tits out etc...how f*cking long did it take u to work that 1 out? its a bloody company...its sole purpose is to make money, it just does so using an entertainment format...but the ultimate goal is money...get over it
but how hellbent are sum people on here to moan, whine, complain etc? seems quite hellbent if the amount of anti/moan about/complain about cellcast threads that start up are anything to go by
why the f*ck are so many seperate threads being set up just so the same people can say the same thing so many times?
get a life and just watch or dont watch...and if u do feel the need to moan look for an existing thread to do it in rather than setting up another thread to say the same thing

as for debs idea of tsurugi shaving off his beard...does the world not spin off its access and drift off into oblivion or something if that happens? im sure its apocalyptic anyway Big Grin laugh

im also evil also into cats
18-06-2009 18:58
MrSooky Offline
Just sum guy...

also...wheres the "im happy enough with how the channel is" option in the poll?

im also evil also into cats
18-06-2009 19:00
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

The poll is a nonsense because it's based on a misrepresentation of the facts.

However:
G@Z! Wrote:my solution to all this is this if your getting fed up with babestation watch something else then you have nowt to moan about
Not many alternatives on Freeview.

P.S. This isn't in support of any complaints about day girls on nights - I have no objection whatsoever there.
(This post was last modified: 18-06-2009 19:21 by vila.)
18-06-2009 19:18
Dreamlander Offline

MrSooky Wrote:also...wheres the "im happy enough with how the channel is" option in the poll?

That's why I haven't voted! Big Grin

Dreamlander
18-06-2009 19:18
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV