babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Texting

Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

RE: [split] Paige - Babestation Nights - Caps, Videos & chat
sicknote Wrote:I would like to ask a q to sooky, dfb and others who constantly spend about £20 per night texting paige and others about nothing in particular, for example on lat nights show- 'Hi paige, you are my perfect paige, my yellow rose', another ' Hi paige i am going to bed now- good night', WHY! besides the fact that it is a massive waste of money, i know quiet a few people who text in last night with requests who were told- sorry you're message did not reach the screen this time- what a load of bull, you pay (sorry waste) £1.50 per message that doesnt reach the screen, and then if by some miracle it does requests are hardly ever completed- is it just me or is anyone else annoyed by this? am i wrong?

If you don't like how it works then don't take part - but as MrGrumpyPants has already stated - if people don't txt in/phone then the channel can't afford to keep girls on, channel ceases to exist any number of similar scenarios. If you wanna carry on watching the channels, then people have to continue to txt/phone.
As for the sort of examples you gave - I have never txted in those sort of txts, so fail to see the relevancy of me being lumped in with that, other than because I am a recognisable name - indeed I have never sent in a txt requesting anything either. Yet I still get a lot out of the girls....read into that what you will lol

As for why I txt in, for 1 it is a bit of harmless enjoyable fun and a laugh. Also (regardless of the automatic negative comments this will undoubtedly receive from doubters) I also get on well with a few of the girls on a more personal private level away from the channels and anything connected with them or 'fan pages'. Me txting in etc is often simply letting them know I am watching and therefore supporting them etc. Often I will only txt the 1 txt ....and then that is it. Hardly "£20 a night" Big Grin

But the ultimate thing is....anyone who txts the show does so for the same reason......it's the bloody point of the show Tongue

(and yes, I have had txts fail to get aired on the show due to an excessive amount of txts being received - I just don't spit the dummy out over it and accept that these things happen now and again, nor do I expect preferential treatment or anything, or feel that it happens either)

edited for typo

(This post was last modified: 17-06-2009 15:37 by Sooky™.)
17-06-2009 15:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
vila Wrote:Texts are often delayed until the girl(s) they are intended for are no longer on screen.

not nit-picking....but do you know this for sure? what proof do you have of this? I could argue that sometimes I have had txts appear to have been kept back until the girl it was sent in for was onscreen

Or it could just be coincidence based on the timing of the txt being sent, the number of txts sent before it, and the time for awitch over of girls on screen.....not everything has to be a conspiracy or underhanded action Smile

17-06-2009 15:35
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

tsurugi Wrote:i could not agree more i can't sleep at night through the worry of what other people spend their money onWink

you really have to learn to let this go tsu - the worry is killing you Big Grin laugh

17-06-2009 15:43
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

SxciiSooky™ Wrote:
vila Wrote:Texts are often delayed until the girl(s) they are intended for are no longer on screen.

not nit-picking....but do you know this for sure? what proof do you have of this? I could argue that sometimes I have had txts appear to have been kept back until the girl it was sent in for was onscreen

Or it could just be coincidence based on the timing of the txt being sent, the number of txts sent before it, and the time for awitch over of girls on screen.....not everything has to be a conspiracy or underhanded action Smile
I think you're slightly misunderstanding my words. I'm using 'delayed' in its purely literal meaning. That is, the wording clearly shows that the text was sent while a particluar girl was on screen but because of the need to vet the content etc doesn't get read out until after she has finished. It has, therefore, clearly been delayed, for whatever reason.

I've addressed the possibility of deliberate delay as a separate issue.
17-06-2009 15:43
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

vila Wrote:I think you're slightly misunderstanding my words. I'm using 'delayed' in its purely literal meaning. That is, the wording clearly shows that the text was sent while a particluar girl was on screen but because of the need to vet the content etc doesn't get read out until after she has finished. It has, therefore, clearly been delayed, for whatever reason.

I've addressed the possibility of deliberate delay as a separate issue.

ok, i read it as implying a txt was deliberately delayed - but I take it you meant it was delayed for checking, unfortunately resulting in the girl no longer being onscreen simply as a timing issue

fair enough - misunderstanding lol Smile

(This post was last modified: 17-06-2009 15:50 by Sooky™.)
17-06-2009 15:46
tsurugi Offline
Banned

SxciiSooky™ Wrote:
tsurugi Wrote:i could not agree more i can't sleep at night through the worry of what other people spend their money onWink

you really have to learn to let this go tsu - the worry is killing you Big Grin laugh

I just can't do it sooks......my beard is suffering because of the intense worryBig Grin
(This post was last modified: 17-06-2009 16:14 by tsurugi.)
17-06-2009 16:12
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

SxciiSooky™ Wrote:ok, i read it as implying a txt was deliberately delayed - but I take it you meant it was delayed for checking, unfortunately resulting in the girl no longer being onscreen simply as a timing issue

fair enough - misunderstanding lol Smile
OK. Btw, nice to have a face to go with the boobs last night (or was it the night before?). I don't like to think of any girl as just a pair of boobs.
17-06-2009 16:32

Click here to watch Babestation TV