babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Texting

sicknote Offline
Apprentice Poster

Texting
I would like to ask a q to sooky, dfb and others who constantly spend about £20 per night texting paige and others about nothing in particular, for example on lat nights show- 'Hi paige, you are my perfect paige, my yellow rose', another ' Hi paige i am going to bed now- good night', WHY! besides the fact that it is a massive waste of money, i know quiet a few people who text in last night with requests who were told- sorry you're message did not reach the screen this time- what a load of bull, you pay (sorry waste) £1.50 per message that doesnt reach the screen, and then if by some miracle it does requests are hardly ever completed- is it just me or is anyone else annoyed by this? am i wrong?
17-06-2009 11:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dreamlander Offline

RE: Paige - Babestation Nights - Caps, Videos & chat
Freedom of choice! Smile

Dreamlander
17-06-2009 11:16
Hazhard Away
Banned

sicknote Wrote:I would like to ask a q to sooky, dfb and others who constantly spend about £20 per night texting paige and others about nothing in particular, for example on lat nights show- 'Hi paige, you are my perfect paige, my yellow rose', another ' Hi paige i am going to bed now- good night', WHY! besides the fact that it is a massive waste of money, i know quiet a few people who text in last night with requests who were told- sorry you're message did not reach the screen this time- what a load of bull, you pay (sorry waste) £1.50 per message that doesnt reach the screen, and then if by some miracle it does requests are hardly ever completed- is it just me or is anyone else annoyed by this? am i wrong?

im agree with you, but its there choice how they spend there money, if they want to waste their money texting in to the show, its their decision.
17-06-2009 11:30
DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

sicknote Wrote:I would like to ask a q to sooky, dfb and others who constantly spend about £20 per night texting paige and others about nothing in particular, for example on lat nights show- 'Hi paige, you are my perfect paige, my yellow rose', another ' Hi paige i am going to bed now- good night', WHY! besides the fact that it is a massive waste of money, i know quiet a few people who text in last night with requests who were told- sorry you're message did not reach the screen this time- what a load of bull, you pay (sorry waste) £1.50 per message that doesnt reach the screen, and then if by some miracle it does requests are hardly ever completed- is it just me or is anyone else annoyed by this? am i wrong?

First of all if it wasnt for caller or texters there would be no show and therefore no one for the freeloaders to get their rocks off to.

yeah it is annoying when that happens maybe thats because there are usallly hundreds of texts from people saying can you get your tits out please which is a waste of money.

and i do text the show usally 3 texts a show nights maybe more on the day shows. why because i like doing it its entertainment it is interactive tv afterall. I can afford to do it im not pushing myself into debt to do it.

I dont tell drunks not to get Drunk or junkies not to score. so why do people find the need to tell me no to do something that is legal,fun and hurts no one and keeps your fave babe in a Job !! maybe you should all try it !!!
(This post was last modified: 17-06-2009 11:53 by DrGrumpyPants.)
17-06-2009 11:51
Dreamlander Offline

[split] Paige - Babestation Nights - Caps, Videos & chat
Exactly! Don't bite the hand that feeds you!

Dreamlander
17-06-2009 11:56
sicknote Offline
Apprentice Poster

What i'm saying is that the 'freeloaders' are so because they rip you off by asking you to text them messages which they have no intention of putting on screen and why?, because the presenters cannot be arsed completing requests half of the time, they then believe that they can get away with ripping people off because lets face it no one is going to complain under the circumstances, i have no issue with you texting in crap, however they show these when the presenters are on and when they are not being read out the requests come- it is not on!, especially when half of them refuse to get their tits out
17-06-2009 12:54
scotslion1985 Offline
Banned

its all about moneyand how much cellwanks < cellcast can get thats the it
(This post was last modified: 17-06-2009 13:11 by scotslion1985.)
17-06-2009 13:10
sicknote Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
I would like to say more on this subject but if I say what I really think especially about one particular presenter's way of handling texts I'll probably upset a few people.
17-06-2009 13:35
tsurugi Offline
Banned

RE: [split] Paige - Babestation Nights - Caps, Videos & chat

i could not agree more i can't sleep at night through the worry of what other people spend their money onWink
17-06-2009 15:01
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
I think there are two separate issues here.

Sooky, MrGrumpyPants and others who text in on a regular basis are an important source of revenue for Cellcast. If their texts were ignored they might well stop sending them. Not good from any way you look at it - Cellcast need to make money, or the channel will cease to exist.

The second issue is timing. Texts are often delayed until the girl(s) they are intended for are no longer on screen. It needs a bit of prioritising to be applied to bring forward items like this so they appear at a more appropriate time. The only slight question mark is are they being deliberately delayed so as to ensure they can't be acted on? If so, that's a bit naughty, but would be almost impossible to prove.
17-06-2009 15:17

Click here to watch Babestation TV