* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average

Do you suffer from F.O.M.O.?

ukdoll Offline
Master Poster

RE: Do you suffer from F.O.M.O.?
(13-01-2020 17:50 )GMach1 Wrote:  
(13-01-2020 09:18 )Carl-Gen X Wrote:  No I don’t feel like I am ever missing out on anything. I’ll come in here when I’ve got something to post. If nothing comes to mind, I’ll pop in, have a scan of what other posters have had to say then get on with other things.

That’s it. Sorry G, but I’m not going to go all Grandad about it like you have. I’m older than you mate but I’m not going down that route. And I’ve been a member of this place for nearly 12 years! Each to their own and all that but Im bolloxed if I’m going by that example, if you start thinking of yourself in terms of ‘being too old’ pretty damn soon you’ll start looking and feeling that way, the human brain is a strange and still not completely understood thing.

What I’m saying is chill out, Relax and take each day as it comes...Plenty of time ahead for the pipe, slippers and pension book.

Nothing to do with age, I am going for personal reasons and I've lost interest in this place too many confrontational people and fanboys to piss me off. I will name names when I leave make no mistake about that.

For someone that claims to be "too old" to be here, you ain't half acting like a baby.

If you have had enough, then just go. There's no need to go on about it or wait until your number of posts hit a nice round number. Just close the webpage. It is literally as simple as that. There's no need to overcomplicate it.
13-01-2020 18:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Yeah well it's people like you that make this place less exciting and I really don't care what you think, but you might be surprised to learn that some people on here DO care and want to know and I have explained to those people why I wish to leave-I give you some advice, NEVER assume you know someone until you actually DO know them.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 13-01-2020 19:04 by GMach1.)
13-01-2020 19:02
ukdoll Offline
Master Poster

(13-01-2020 19:02 )GMach1 Wrote:  Yeah well it's people like you that make this place less exciting and I really don't care what you think, but you might be surprised to learn that some people on here DO care and want to know and I have explained to those people why I wish to leave-I give you some advice, NEVER assume you know someone until you actually DO know them.

what did i assume exactly?
i was just explaining that if you wanna leave, just leave. Theres no need to make it in to a drama. Thats all.

And where did I say that no one cares?

Try re-reading what I said maybe. Seems like you just looked at my words and decided to replace them with some of your own.
13-01-2020 19:14

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles