Poll: Is the term "Backstage" confusing now?
No, it's simple you idiot!
Yes, I don't always know
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Is the term "Backstage" confusing now?

Striker21 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Is the term "Backstage" confusing now?
(07-10-2019 18:18 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ You do know you can read perv chat before clicking on to perv stream on desktop? Its only mobile that doesn't let you.

Quite odd to have such variance in the system actually.

Most browsers on a phone have an option to display a web-page in desk top view and this means you can see the chat on your phone, but the page does not fit well on the phones screen of course.
07-10-2019 18:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Yeah of course. But Blasted Keith seem unaware the ability to read before perving was there.

That would seem proof positive to me that it was an odd decision to design a site that has different natural functionality that way depending on how it is viewed. Why deny the positive contributions chat can make in encouraging guys to click behind the wall?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
07-10-2019 19:32
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

To clarify, I know you can read perv chat on the Cam tab without starting the cam, but you can’t add comments. The option seems to disappear completely during Backstage shows (or maybe the girls are too busy to type!). I definitely think there’s a potential audience for paid-for access to direct chat with the girls, separate from cams. Well, I’d use it.
07-10-2019 20:10
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

(07-10-2019 19:32 )ShandyHand Wrote:  Why deny the positive contributions chat can make in encouraging guys to click behind the wall?

Absolutely. It sometimes seems Studio66 are going out of their way to defuse motivation to switch on the pervcam or go private. Seeing a girl sink down below the frame so you can see no more than her scalp does not draw me in. Obliging her to cover her tits up or pull on her knickers makes me sigh. Bet you anything if girls were allowed to go some of the distance (tits, arse, dirty talk), punters would be queuing up to see more. It’s the nature of the beast - a taste of honey and all that.

On a related note, I actually saw Gallery in the chatbox tell one poor chap who asked that no, the girls were not allowed to talk dirty during daylight hours, so he’d better not call!
07-10-2019 20:19
Striker21 Offline
Junior Poster

I have seen the gallery tell people that the girls can't talk dirty too, but doesn't seem to stop them doing so. It's hardly a wonder that people don't know what should happen on the site when you get very conflicting information from the studio.
07-10-2019 22:26