Poll: Is the term "Backstage" confusing now?
No, it's simple you idiot!
Yes, I don't always know
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Is the term "Backstage" confusing now?

TimeWarp93 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Is the term "Backstage" confusing now?
It seems the last few days that the gallery has taken to calling all of the web shows backstage. Adding to confusion for some. I see that some users are trying to clarify in the chat boxes when some people query it, but the gallery seem less responsive. It seems that several of the girls have either reduced or stopped the normal backstage shows and now only do them it you take them private off of the screen or cam from home.

Not something I welcome personally as I feel the web only pervcam view is not very good for most of the girls. Alas times change and not in my view for the better.
28-09-2019 19:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Partly this is all Ofcom's fault of course (I love to blame them for everything lol). They insisted that we couldn't be grown up about this (a common occurance with authority in this country) and decreed the Adult web services were not to be advertised by specific reference on the TV shows. This started the ball rolling for the operators using generic euphemisms for anything 'naughty' along these lines. The coy Backstage term is just the updated version of the initial "elsewhere". The laziness of its use for everything web orientated has stuck unfortunately.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
28-09-2019 19:33
Striker21 Offline
Junior Poster

The girls appear to be doing less and some no proper backstage shows these days as they and the studio of course recognise that they can earn more on the web shows and keep the phone on two. Much better to provide a poorer quality service and earn more than make less money on a better service.

Should concentrate on one thing at a time in my opinion. But I think I am not in line with most other people on this.
07-10-2019 11:40
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Seeing one babe on screen and a graphic suggesting 4-5 babes are all backstage brings to mind that Les Dawson anecdote about playing the piano in a brothel, as a "front".

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
07-10-2019 15:25
CrueLLove Offline
Senior Poster

They could just add titles above all the image icons:

TV
Webshow
Backstage
Cams From Home
07-10-2019 16:18
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

Millie Michaels was doing a Backstage show yesterday, but I have to say I’m not keen on coughing up cam rates when I’ve no idea what might be going on. Webshows are fine, as you can see when knickers have come off or toys have been deployed, and then can switch to pervcam with confidence.
07-10-2019 16:23
Striker21 Offline
Junior Poster

(07-10-2019 16:23 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  Millie Michaels was doing a Backstage show yesterday, but I have to say I’m not keen on coughing up cam rates when I’ve no idea what might be going on. Webshows are fine, as you can see when knickers have come off or toys have been deployed, and then can switch to pervcam with confidence.

I personally prefer the backstage to webshows as I get to feel the girls are giving more attention to the cammers and they tend to move around more etc and you get to see their faces which often do not on pervcam. All the girls of course perform to different levels and so I guess you just got to get used to what the girls do to decide whether to keep going back. Of course phones are not meant to be used on backstage shows as well so the girls do give full attention to the cammers. However went on one earlier today and the girl (whose name has already escaped me, did not want to take her lingerie off and kept wriggling the phone at the screen. So I just left!
07-10-2019 16:35
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

An innovation I think would help matters: a pervcam/backstage chatbox not conditional on your having already started paying for those cams. You could chat directly to the girls (few seem to realise that the girls can’t see what’s said in the main chatbox, so keep asking for requests) for a fee lower than pervcam (or maybe a subscription).

I know that if I read lots of blokes typing “put it back in your arse,” or “kiss her again” I’d be a lot more likely to dial in to see what’s happening.
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2019 16:45 by BlastedKeith.)
07-10-2019 16:45
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ You do know you can read perv chat before clicking on to perv stream on desktop? Its only mobile that doesn't let you.

Quite odd to have such variance in the system actually.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2019 18:19 by ShandyHand.)
07-10-2019 18:18
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(07-10-2019 16:35 )Striker21 Wrote:  
(07-10-2019 16:23 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  Millie Michaels was doing a Backstage show yesterday, but I have to say I’m not keen on coughing up cam rates when I’ve no idea what might be going on. Webshows are fine, as you can see when knickers have come off or toys have been deployed, and then can switch to pervcam with confidence.

I personally prefer the backstage to webshows as I get to feel the girls are giving more attention to the cammers and they tend to move around more etc and you get to see their faces which often do not on pervcam. All the girls of course perform to different levels and so I guess you just got to get used to what the girls do to decide whether to keep going back. Of course phones are not meant to be used on backstage shows as well so the girls do give full attention to the cammers. However went on one earlier today and the girl (whose name has already escaped me, did not want to take her lingerie off and kept wriggling the phone at the screen. So I just left!

Yes i liked 'backstage' usually as part of a TV shift as it was a really good private personal cam(well could be) It seems to have got overtaken / forgotten now by web only shifts and all blends into one.

I know the girls seem to have more options now whether they do 'backstage' or not as the channel is trying to give girls greater flexibility to chose how they want to do their cam, backstage can also be less lucrative to do in the studio then say home cam depending on pay structures.

The channel use the term a lot on TV but as pointed out this is probably Ofcom related and just means on cam somewhere either backstage, home or web only.
07-10-2019 18:19