Poll: Is the term "Backstage" confusing now?
No, it's simple you idiot!
Yes, I don't always know
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Is the term "Backstage" confusing now?

fucu2 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Is the term "Backstage" confusing now?
Yes, Backstage should just be for girls camming in studio who are not currently on on TV / web only, it should not be used for web only nor camming from home, all 3 have been described as backstage though by S66
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2019 21:28 by fucu2.)
11-09-2019 21:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CrueLLove Offline
Senior Poster

Interesting thread.

I do think the term 'backstage' is confusing and misleading.

I think Babestation is more clear and simple with their terminology but they have an easier system.

- BS Cams website - Which is what girls cam from home or web shows. - *Importantly when a girl is backstage or doing a webshow the screen can be blurred but is also free to view.

I think S66 should simplify the terms near the image icons on the right of the website:
- Web Show
- Cam From Home

- This way people know. There is one thing that I wish they would improve - 'Backstage' and 'private' - I don't think 'Perv' and 'private'
is that different. The girls are still on TV and unable to actually do a lot even if they are 'private'

True private on s66 is only possible if the girl is 'backstage'.

I think they could just add blur screen and eliminate the need to have girls on the web, tv or backstage. Because you take a girl private on BS regardless of whether she is on TV, Web or 'backstage'. I know people don't like the blur screen but I would only enable it when someone takes a girl private.

Final point* - Private should have audio imo. Let the girls have a sound and a mic so they can focus on the show not typing back responses.

This is just an idea so please don't hate me. If anyone else has an alternative solution I would love to hear it. Right now I think Babestation handles Perv, backstage, web in a simpler way.
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2019 12:18 by CrueLLove.)
12-09-2019 12:16
Nige073 Offline
I am alive

Have noticed that sound seems to be switched on a lot more often in group these days, but I would expect it as standard in private, although I don't do private very often so not sure how the girls currently handle that.

I think a clearer identification of the streams is a good idea though. It can be difficult to tell whether a girl is on TV or Web stream sometimes as not every one dresses or acts that differently. Also identifying whether a backstage show or cam from home would be helpful too.

Also the new taking a girl private off the TV is confusing in many ways. I went to to join a girl for her advertised backstage show couple of weeks ago as thought just starting and she was very confused and asked me to leave as a guy had taken her private off of TV, ran out of credits so was topping up just as I joined her and she wanted to finish the private first. She was a bit flustered and so didn't communicate very well to begin with what was going on and once I understood I agreed, although the guy who wanted the private took several minutes to hit the private option again much to the dismay of the girl. The backstage show then started about ten minutes later and of course she was fully dressed again! I have also rung a girl just as she started one of these privates not realising she was. As the cammer was only interested though in the lower half of her body and she had the sound turned off, she wanted to continue the telephone conversation with me as well, but of course I couldn't see her at all, and she was obviously very distracted by her cam show, so felt really strange.

Also I have seen various arguments lately as to whether the girls should take calls when on a backstage show. Some people seem to get very stressed by it. I have heard a producer order a girl once to end a call due to a cammer complaining but it seems it is down to the producer who is in at the time. The problem is that the girls don't want to just cut callers off but they are ordered to start the backstage shows at a certain time and then those on cam get upset that the girls are not giving them the full attention etc and don't want to turn the sound on in cam when on a call.

The boundaries seem to be getting blurred a lot more these days.
12-09-2019 13:25
TimeWarp93 Offline
Junior Poster

Saw someone ask when a girls backstage show was starting yesterday and the gallery replied with a time. But the girl then stared a web only show instead, so the gallery seem confused by what is a backstage show.
25-09-2019 16:41
covkid Offline
Master Poster

It's not as confusing as using the phase "Night Show" when Cali is on ?
25-09-2019 21:15
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(11-09-2019 18:35 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ Personally, not seen it used that way recently mate. Maybe on the 'other' channel?! Wink

Muddy Waters otoh was a good singer... Wink

Now I'm confused. lol
I thought "swimming in shandy" was pretty dubious Surprised

All I care about "backstage" is that Rammy's a big fan and mentions a babe's "backstage" every day without fail laugh

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
25-09-2019 21:35
ryuken Online
Hadouken

Free options
  • FTA TV (satellite and freeview)
  • web-only (phone, tablet, laptop and desktop)

Paid options
  • phone (£2 per minute)
  • perve cam (£3 per minute)
  • private cam (£5 per minute)
  • vip member (£20 per month)
  • sixty6 mag (£15 per issue)

S66 should publicly state how far a presenter will go on perve and private though.

Paying that much money, in the hope that a host might go nude or topless isn't fun.

I love babes with brown nipples
25-09-2019 21:47
TimeWarp93 Offline
Junior Poster

^ Of course the problem of stating how far a girl will go on perv and private depends on who the customer is etc too (plus if and who they have on the phone at the same time) I have seen a girl work to a completely different level for different customers. They also seem to not like it when queried with them and can get quite irate even. If you query with customer service of course all they will tell you is the girls are free to work to whatever levels they want to with who ever they want to and if the customer is not satisfied then simply leave the cam session and don’t expect a refund.

I can also see backstage shows going away apart from maybe home cam too, as clearly the money is in being on cam and phone at same time. I personally prefer a standalone cam show as less distractions. However when the girls do a backstage cam show in the studio, they can often talk to others in the studio more than the cammer and earlier this week one of the girls even chatted on her mobile during part of the backstage show.

I know that most of the girls do want to give a good service but you have to wonder sometimes if they really understand how these problems actually affect the customer experience.
26-09-2019 09:09
CrueLLove Offline
Senior Poster

I don't agree with the suggestion that "S66 should publicly state how far a presenter will go on perve and private" - Everyone will have their own limits. I don't believe I have a right to know that before hand. - You can call and ask a girl these things before diving in blind.

* One thing that helps is that you can actually message girls on BS main free chat. You can not chat to a girl unless you join perv cam on S66. This creates a bit of a disparity. On BS you get that connection directly and you can ask basic questions quickly before you initiative perve.

I made the decision a long time ago that perve and private on S66 something I want to pay for, at least for me. I don't think the camera quality is good enough. The 'Private' thing is not exactly private because the main Web/TV is always on which might naturally impact what a girl is willing to do. You don't always get Audio. For me, I simply weighted up Perv/Private on both channels and decided BS is just better. Because I know straight away if a girl is on TV or the Web. I know if there mic or sound is on.

I am not suggesting or telling anyone they should not go on S66 cams. You guys might have better experiences than I have in the past. Maybe they have improved since I last went in. I don't know. But I don't think the girls are at fault at all. Maybe it's just me and everything is good. This can all be subjective.

I enjoy watching many of the girls on there and most are a pleasure to speak to. But cams are not for me.
(This post was last modified: 26-09-2019 19:05 by CrueLLove.)
26-09-2019 19:04
ryuken Online
Hadouken

Cheers TimeWarp93 and CrueLLove for your replies. Building rapport with a host is important, that is very true. Catering to callers, pervecam viewers and TV viewers at the same time is very difficult. The more private, one on one, and intimate the call or cam experience is, the better. Improving the camera, lighting and sound quality needs to become a priority.

I should've worded "S66 should publicly state how far a presenter will go on perve and private though" better. S66's advertised perve and private cam levels could be:
  • daytime
  • tease hour
  • night show

I love babes with brown nipples
26-09-2019 20:40