Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average

Daytime Girls doing Night-time shows

Mike Offline

RE: Paige, night-time - why?
(25-07-2009 23:09 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(25-07-2009 23:06 )Mike Wrote:  Phone Paige and find out why Babestion keep this hot young lady

That doesn't really tell me anything, Mike. I'm not interested in phoning the babes, even less how dirty they talk. I watch with the sound off and am only interested in what I see - and when Paige is on, that's a big fat nothing!

Well if it just to watch a girl,then move on to a girl you do like to just watch,no one is forcing you to watch any particular girl.
25-07-2009 23:12
Find all posts by this user
karld316 Offline
Junior Poster

(25-07-2009 23:09 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(25-07-2009 23:06 )Mike Wrote:  Phone Paige and find out why Babestion keep this hot young lady

That doesn't really tell me anything, Mike. I'm not interested in phoning the babes, even less how dirty they talk. I watch with the sound off and am only interested in what I see - and when Paige is on, that's a big fat nothing! I could watch during the day if that's what I wanted - although just currently, some of the models manage to show more during the day than Paige does at night.

she is wearing a see through bra tonight, stop complaining!
25-07-2009 23:13
Shandy Offline

yup, gaz nails the point. Smile

give me daygirls in sexy undies who don't go topless over yvette, dani or dionne anyday Big Grin
25-07-2009 23:13
Shandy Offline

this whole topic has been done to death, bringing it up again is just gonna prolong it.
25-07-2009 23:21
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(25-07-2009 23:21 )Shandy Wrote:  this whole topic has been done to death, bringing it up again is just gonna prolong it.

Sorry, I hadn't realised that.
25-07-2009 23:22
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(25-07-2009 23:11 )G@Z! Wrote:  well its pulling in the callers so it must be working looks like some people like "soft" models to call on now and again. seems people like the day girls are even getting more callers then the willing to get them out girls. face facts the old days are behind us and we need to get used to the fact anyway you could watch someone else on the so called "wasted slot" how many blooming channels are there. these moans are become beyond a joke Shy

Got any evidence to back that claim up?
26-07-2009 00:50
Shandy Offline

(26-07-2009 00:50 )tsurugi Wrote:  
(25-07-2009 23:11 )G@Z! Wrote:  well its pulling in the callers so it must be working looks like some people like "soft" models to call on now and again. seems people like the day girls are even getting more callers then the willing to get them out girls. face facts the old days are behind us and we need to get used to the fact anyway you could watch someone else on the so called "wasted slot" how many blooming channels are there. these moans are become beyond a joke Shy

Got any evidence to back that claim up?

so the obvious facts of that they're on the phone alot and the producers have them on the show alot isn't enough evidence that they're bringing the calls in???? lol. thats just funny.........
26-07-2009 00:58
tsurugi Offline
Banned

I may agree with you if you present me with the call logs and there maybe a number of reasons why the daygirls are on so often the reg nightgirls going on holiday or illness we just don't really know now do we gaz?

But i imagine you will stick to your paige is the most popular girl ever on BS....which is not true that title belongs to dani o'neal and that is a fact.
26-07-2009 01:52
Dreamlander Offline

RE: Daytime Girls doing Night-time shows
Nobody here has facts to present for or against the popularity of the day girls on nights it's just down to what we see on the TV or what little information we may have garnered from the girls themselves.Only Cellcast know the real 'bottom line' regarding a girl's profitability.Either 'side' of the debate can use their own made up statistics to try to convince the other side of the popularity of 'their' girl.We all know where every members loyalties lie in these continued,repeated debates and not one of us has made a 100% impartial post so no one will never convince the other side to change their minds and this will continue 'ad nauseum' Sad
I'm so tired of it all !

Dreamlander
26-07-2009 06:34
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

RE: Daytime Girls doing Night-time shows
Daytime girls have a choice, its up to the punters if they want so called soft girls to talk to on night shows. There are plenty of channels to chose from ,its a personal choice. As Tsu say`s times change! Personally my take is that the biggest threat now comes from the companys themselves. Babeworld now have 2 channels with Asian babes. You can bet that these girls wont be on the same money as our own girls. I know that the girls were kept in the dark about this, in fact i talked to one girl and she was telling me she had no night time shifts booked and still didnt know about web being Asian babes now. What next, Indian babes, China babes, Mongolian babes, all cheaper and more profits for Babeworld!! They will come back and say its what the punters want and that they are providing a service. But its just about profits! Paying the girls less but still £1.50pm. If this works how long before other channels catch on. Our girls jobs are at risk here! I for one wont be calling Asian babes and for the sake of the girls here not getting work i urge others not to use this service. ( These are just my thoughts) Have a nice day!!!
26-07-2009 10:00
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV